Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 12:00 AM   #1  

Default new here

Hello everyone. I joined WW last week for the 4th time and at my heaviest weight so far. I am looking for some good sources of support and motivation. I need to get serious! Thought I would check out this site. I am a 27 year old mom needing to lose 60 lbs.
Old 09-05-2005, 11:14 AM   #2  

Default New, too

Hi, I am new too. I joined weight watchers last week for the third time and also at my highest weight. I am convinced that this will be the time it works for me. I have 80 pounds to lose. I also need support and would like to find a weight loss buddy. I am 31 years old and a mother of two. Need all of the support I can get.
Old 09-05-2005, 11:32 AM   #3  

Hi gals! And welcome, both of you! Keep up those POSITIVE ATTITUDES and you will surely succeed!!! Positive thinking helps with weight loss and everything! WW is a healthy way to go! I am a calorie counter.. which from what I am understanding is just like WW except I have to eat more then WW gives me at my weight in order to lose weight. If you would like to get to know me more, feel free to check out my personal web page: http://www.freewebs.com/tracym04/.

Did you join WW online or are you going to meetings? WW online has some awesome tools!! But you have to pay for them. If you go to meetings check out e-tools, if you don't go to meetings check out WW online. You can tally your food, exercise, and points on the site! The tools are neat. It makes doing WW alot easier!! I think they give you a tour on there site www.weightwatchers.com for the tools.

Also, check out www.fitday.com. It is a free site to log your food and activities each day. However, it does not tally up WW points. But it is an awesome site!

Anyway, I wish you both much success!!
Old 09-05-2005, 11:44 AM   #4  

Default Thank you!

Thank you so much for your warm welcome and support!
Old 09-05-2005, 12:47 PM   #5  

Your most welcome. Have a great day!
Old 09-05-2005, 07:40 PM   #6  

Tracy...thanks for the welcome and info.

"Trying One More Time"...Welcome to you, too. I am determined this is my last time for joining WW because I will finally stick with it. It has worked for me before. I feel like the support I am seeking out this time around is impacting me already. I haven't had a great week but I have made some changes and had little victories so that counts! Have a great week...Rikki
Closed Thread