Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 05:06 PM   #16  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

I appreciate everyone's support. WW is having a no registration fee signup in my area. I can join for just the weekly fee ($12.). There is a meeting Tuesday evening. I think I'm going to go to meetings for awhile; I just seem to need the accountability these days. Yes, and I'm stilll accountable to you guys. We are always here when we need a kick or a hug or the Sistas to come to your house with torches. Don't want to stir up the fat chicks with fire!!!
Old 09-03-2005, 05:36 PM   #17  
Thin Girl In Hiding

Holy sista's! You guys are cruisin for a losin for sure!

Dancing nanners all around!!!!!

OK, and now a few of these girlies!

WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ok, so I just weighed in now. I forgot to this morning....I got up and did my paper routes, came home and did some cleaning , then made pancakes for breakfast( one point each!) etc. and time got away from me. I just took a long nap and so I weighed when I got up.......
267.2!!!!! That is another loss of 1.8 pounds!!!!!
Yippee Skippeeee!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2005, 06:32 PM   #18  

Hi ladies. In order to kind of keep things in line I am going to try to start WI threads on Sunday since our general chat threads start on Sundays. That way we are all on the same track is that ok? If I don't start one please feel free to start it. Sometimes Sundays are a hard day for me to get online

This week we lost a total of: 15.3 pounds!!!! FANTABULOUS!!!!!!
Closed Thread