Newbie giving WW try

• Hello,

I am giving WW Flex Points a try and am hoping to reach goal. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Thanks,

Ann
  • another newbie here but I've been on ww before & know it works! You can do this! My main thing these days is realizing I have to make it a lifestyle change this time :-)
  • You can do it! I was sorry that I didn't stick with it the first time that I was on it, because it really does work. I went back to WW and I've lost 4lbs. so far - just recently, I signed up for this site looking for friends and support. Any comments anyone has are welcome.
  • I'm new to WW too; started Sept. 6th and lost 5 lbs. 40 more to go!!! Do you need to abstain from drinking beer/alcohol completely?
  • Question?
    Quote: I'm new to WW too; started Sept. 6th and lost 5 lbs. 40 more to go!!! Do you need to abstain from drinking beer/alcohol completely?
  • Big Changes
    Welcome to WW! I have really noticed a change in choices sincei have been doing this and I stay motivated. . .if you are like me, I need the accountablity of weigh-ins to keep me going until i get the hang of it and the changes i've made become lifelong habits. . .its a long road and sometimes hard but we can all do it.
  • I just started on WW!
    This is my first week- I plan to post my results from tonight's WI in the "Tuesday WI" thread.

I have a question about those xtra points, though: is it ok to use all of them in one week? I used about 27 of my 35 extra points this week!!

• I am a newbie as well to WW. I joined last Thursday, I do my WI tomorrow at 5:30 pm. I am a mom of 3 sons, 36, live in the burbs of Reno. I am a florist by trade, but staying home with the boys for a few years, doing crafts as an outlet.