3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Feisty & Sexy 50-60 year olds #60 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/63514-feisty-sexy-50-60-year-olds-60-a.html)

Karen L 08-24-2005 07:14 PM

Peggy , That's a lot of hot dogs!

It was fun to have lunch with Ann. When I tell people about my internet friends most just roll their eyes. Can't understand how people can become friends over the net.

Karen

Lizziepie 08-24-2005 10:05 PM

Hi: Yes Karen- I get the same sort of looks, but we enjoyed our lunch time with you and it was just like having lunch with any friends. We have been cyber friends for so long that we don't have any problem with things to talk about. You were very good at lunch time. I made my points by being light at our suppertime.

Trudy: Thanks for the update on Slavika and her DH. A positive attitude is so important in the healing of any sickness. And I am glad that she knows that we are all covering them with prayers.

Gals - I agree that the older you get the more expensive it is. And prescriptions do not come cheap. Sometimes I am tired enough at night to forget the nightime routine, just brush my teeth and go to bed. I know the wrinkles will not go away, no matter how much cream i put on my face.

Peggy: That is a lot of hot dogs. I imagine you are tired tonight.

Hi all. The bed is calling. And I still have some chores to finish. See you tomorrow. Ann

LilyG 08-24-2005 10:46 PM

Slavika: Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!! So glad DH is doing well thru this!

Tarcy: To cute about Little Angel. I have never seen a baby Cub bet they were cute. They are doing that Fogging for Mosquitoes here. There have been alot of reports for the West Niles Virius. Thanks for the Update on Slavika and her DH

Karen: Glad DH Colonospy came back with good news! Soons like you had a great lunch with Ann! I have a very good friend in Finland I met thru the Internet. I know people roll their eyes. But they just dont understand.

Peggy: Oh My thats alot of Hot Dogs! I think I would be sick of smelling them and wouldnt want to have them ever again :)

Katie: Go into your UserCP. There is a Place to add a signature in there. Its at the top of the forum.

Ann: You 2 are lucky you can get out to lunch. Im sure you had fun!

Later

Karen L 08-25-2005 01:57 PM

Hi all,

Just checking in to whats going on around here.

Ann remember when we talked the other day. I told you my Daughters Husband was so sick. The blood test finally confirmed he has the west nile virus. But he also has something else going on maybe the tick bite and lyme disease. So they have sent off another blood test to the Center for disease control. His fever broke yesterday after being violently sick since last week. My DD said he is better now but feels like he was hit by a truck. She said it is a good thing he is young and strong because someone older may not have survived. She was thinking of my Mom or Dad when she said that. Any way just updating Ann and letting the rest of you girls know what is going on. Will let you know how the other blood test turns out.

All use bug spray!

Karen

LilyG 08-25-2005 03:08 PM

Oh my Goodness Karen! Keep us Posted! My thoughts are with all of you!

Trudy 08-25-2005 05:18 PM

Hi...

Karen I cannot believe he has West Nile. It can be just awful for some people. They say that we can have it and not know, and then others get so sick. I hope he recovers soon. It is so hard to believe that some people don't want any fogging in their neighborhoods. Lyme Disease is worrisome too, I hate wood ticks, never saw a deer tick though.

I have stopped trying to explain my cyber friendship with all of you. I now say that I correspond with friends in Australia, Florida, California, Ohio, Oklahoma and Maine. Once I mentioned 3fc and all the eyebrows went up. They just don't get it. It is especially nice when Ann and Karen can meet like Slavika and I do.... wish we could all get together, I am sure we would have a lot fun.

I talked briefly with Slavika last night. Everything is the same, the days pass slowly for them. It is hard to be patient when you want to get on with your life. Soon he will be home...

Does anyone here have a Thera-Band Exercise Ball? I have had one for years, but it had no air in it. I got my DH to blow it up using the compressor and I sit on it when I am on the computer. It is amazing how it makes my abdominal muscles work, trying to stabilize me. You can get a work out without even trying.

Talk to you later... bye bye...

flaggies 08-25-2005 08:02 PM

onto the next thread.....

Maria