3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Slimmin Sista's Challenge Thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/63218-slimmin-sistas-challenge-thread.html)

Kitty53 08-10-2005 09:09 PM

Slimmin' Sistas Challenge Thread

Hi Sistas,

I think that since we are all getting off track, I'm starting a weekly challenge thread for us. You can check in if you want to. Make it a small goal, or large, whatever you want.

Kitty53 08-10-2005 09:13 PM

My challenge

Ok, I'll start,

My goal is to exercise at least 15 minutes everyday this week. I will log it everyday on this thread.

:ebike: :ebike: :dancer: :dancer: :wl: :encore: :encore: :tread: :sumo: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cp: :cp: :cp: :doh: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

MistySeptember 08-10-2005 09:22 PM

I challege myself to stay within my points. This seems like a no brainer, but after almost a week of binging I am struggling to keep on track. The afternoons are a killer!! All last week I ate junk all afternoon from 3 until dinner.

I'd also like to challenge myself to exercise 3 times for 20 minutes minimum. A small start. I want so badly to pledge more, but I don't want to set myself up for failure. I am forcing myself to start small. Just one hour a week.

This is a great idea Kitty!!

Kitty53 08-10-2005 09:34 PM

Yeah, now we can get on here & nag the cr**p out of each other. Maybe this will keep us straight!!

Oh, BTW, Good luck everyone!!!

Bev in WI 08-10-2005 09:38 PM

My goal is to walk 30 minutes or more every day - exercise is my biggest problem.

Good idea, Kitty -- I think a challenge helps keep me on track.

Bev in WI 08-11-2005 09:41 AM

Thursday - Just got back from a 40 min walk. Kind of misty and cool here this a.m. so it was nice walking. Off to fix some oatmeal for breakfast and then grocery shopping and errands.

Next? Misty - did you exercise or take a little nap while you waited for your little one?

iowasteph2 08-11-2005 10:03 AM

Well, Sistas, my back was feeling good yesterday, so I thought I would train for that half marathon I'm planning on. I walked for an hour yesterday. My back is more sore today--I probably did too much too soon.

My goals for the rest of this week:

Thursday (tonight): 30 minutes walking
Friday: 4 miles
Saturday: Rest day
Sunday: 11 miles (yikes)

Kitty53 08-11-2005 10:30 AM

It's a small step, but I just did my 15 minute walk on my 1 mile Walk Away The Pounds. Hope I can do it everyday.

Bev & Steph, WTG!! Got one day behind us.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I like the cheerleader. Get used to her, we're gonna make our goals...

WoooHooo

MaggieShines 08-11-2005 02:04 PM

My challenge for the rest of this week is to get back to basics: journal every bite (even if I go over points); stick to my daily points; get in my 60-80 ounces of water; and get back to my 3 servings of ff dairy a day. Once I get back in that groove, I'll add the exercise challenge.

MaggieShines 08-12-2005 09:54 AM

I met my challenge on Thursday -- 29 points (out of 30), 72 ounces of water and I wrote down every bite. I didn't get in the 3 servings of ff dairy, but that was just ' cause I didn't have any at home. But now I'm stocked up. Another one of my challenges - sort of diet related -- is to stop going to WaWa eveyday for my food. Not only was i spending $11 a day on breakfast, lunch and a snack, it was getting me into an eating rut. Enough of that!

izzywas 08-12-2005 10:59 AM

OK, I need to commit to exercise more...

I commit to exercise at LEAST 15 minutes everyday.
OK, there. Now I just need to do it.

MistySeptember 08-12-2005 12:00 PM

Check one day off for me. I did 20 minutes yesterday.

:cb: YAY MAGGIE!!
:cb: YAY KITTY!!
:cb: YAY STEPHANIE!!
:cb: YAY BEV!!

Lizzyg 08-12-2005 01:03 PM

I'm going to commit myself to do at least 20 mins of exercise every day. And I'm going to start today, even though its not the beginning of the week. :)

~liz

Bev in WI 08-12-2005 01:50 PM

Friday challenge met - Walked for 35 minutes at 6:05 a.m. (before I went to work). If I don't get it out of the way right away in the morning, I just don't do it. And next week I have to work four days .... that should really prove to be a challenge!

Kitty53 08-12-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistySeptember
:cb: YAY MAGGIE!!
:cb: YAY KITTY!!
:cb: YAY STEPHANIE!!
:cb: YAY BEV!!

RIGHT BACK ATCHA!!!
:cheer: :cb: YAY MISTY!! :cb: :cheer: