Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 08:57 PM   #16  

Misty, I wouldn't call it a rampage--I prefer a small deviation from your intentions. Now it's over and you can move on! I'm glad you've seen those stupid commercials. They're just the worst!! ha, ha, I totally know what you mean about headless dolls!!! You crack me up!! I hope you enjoy the fair.

And about painting---I painted our spare bedroom over the weekend. It's a beautiful shade of blue. I absolutely love it, and I was so proud! My parents even commented on how nice a shade it is and how well it matches our bedspread (which is mostly white with pink roses and tiny little blue daisies). Well, I asked Tim what he thought, and he said, "I don't really like it." I asked what he didn't like, and he said that he didn't know. Next time I'll know better than to ask him for his opinion!

Amy, I'm getting my haircut tomorrow! I'm excited! Do any of you know of websites to look at to get ideas? I'd like to go relatively short--like chin length or a bit shorter.

Calpurrnia, I'm glad that you got that CC mess cleared up. Yikes.

And for those of you that I missed--I hope you're having a great evening. It's suppose to storm here tonight, and then we're to have cooler weather starting around noon tomorrow. Thank godness--this heat is oppressive!!
Old 08-03-2005, 10:19 PM   #17  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowasteph2
Amy, I'm getting my haircut tomorrow! I'm excited! Do any of you know of websites to look at to get ideas? I'd like to go relatively short--like chin length or a bit shorter.
Mine is just below my ears... the shortest it's been in years. And yes, I know of a great site-- that's how I found this cut. You can scan your picture in and use it to try on virtual hairstyles- it's fun! You can also just browse their photos for ideas. Go here: www.ukhairdressers.com The girl who cut my hair laughed at the picture I brought (because in it my hair is neon yellow rather than a normal shade of blonde), but, she liked it and it was much easier than trying to describe to her what I wanted. She also said that the Clairol website has a similar feature, but I haven't looked at that one yet.
Closed Thread