Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 08:22 PM   #16  

Hippo--I just noticed the hippo picture you posted on Monday's thread. I seriously laughed out loud. That's one hip hippo!!
Old 07-26-2005, 08:51 PM   #17  

Hello all! Well my weigh in was nothing to worry about. I lost 3.5 pounds, bringing me up to 10 in 3 weeks.

Lizzy-Hope you feel better soon. Being sick is stinky!! Gerta job on the workout though.

I wish it would cool off here Stephanie. The rain today has made it more humid. I guess the tempreature might be down, but the humidty is making up for it. We had a bad storm while I was at my metting. My husband took the kids to the basement. I never use dto be afraid of storms until a tornado totalled a nearby farm. Jumped right over my house, Thank God!

Well here comes some more thunder probably should get off the pc. I have some points left so I am gonna go eat soem new icecream like substance. The kdis are tired I got home at 7:30 DH had not fed them. Well he had fed my son...a bunch of mini chocolate covered doughnuts. As soon as I came in he ran out the door to help his grandfather with his computer. I am more than annoyed b/c there is stuff here that needs done. GRRRRR! SO I threw some dinner together with two screaming kids. My son threw up choclate doughnut everywhere and now refuses to go to bed. Calgon take me away!!!

anyway all have a good night!
Old 07-26-2005, 09:31 PM   #18  

MistySeptember,

Don't you just hate that with men?! We don't have any kids, but I feel like I work 40 hours a week, and then I come home and do everything!!! I can't imagine what it will be like when we have kids!!! I already feel like I have a kid since I have to take care of him as if he was 8. I hope that tonight was just a quirk for your husband and this isn't a usual occurance. I'm afraid for us gals!!

Hopefully your weather will straighten up soon. It was really, really, really icky here, and now it's awesome. The temp dropped about 30 degrees, and that doesn't even account for what the heat index was before. It's so much better now, although I see that it's suppose to get hot again this weekend. I can't wait until fall weather!!
Old 07-26-2005, 09:35 PM   #19  

Default woops

Misty, Congratulations on the great weigh-in too!!!

Old 07-26-2005, 11:54 PM   #20  

These WW chocolate bars. . .are they candy bars or ice cream bars?

iowa, this city life boggles my mind as well! I grew up in a town of about 2,000 people. It is so peculiar to walk in between these 30-40 story buildings, thinking of how my whole home town could fit in just one of them!

Lizzy, how has the weather been there? I knew someone once who got sick for a month or two at a time and they finally found out it was a weird allergy that the rain brought out of some kind of plant. lol

It is about to thunderstorm here. I just love the rain. If it was safer, I would go out and just get soaked heh. I did not walk to work because I was in a hurry (which was pretty stupid because it took the same amount of time but was not thinking). Also did not get a frosty because I was late, but I am very glad that I did not because the office was just freezing! Will not get too graphic here, but let me just say after an hour there, someone could used me as a coatrack for a pair of coats. . . Anyway, all the more points to use for dinner. Have a great deal to get done and as of Sunday (or maybe sooner), will probably not have Internet for quite some time. Will keep checking in until then, though!
Old 07-27-2005, 03:59 PM   #21  

They are ice cream and mighty good!
Old 07-27-2005, 06:45 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

The weather has been crappy here! Its been so hot and humid, it sucks! Today its finally better, it was really cool, and no humidity! I think the weather has a lot to do with it, so hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow!!

~Liz
Closed Thread