Well, I never!

• If nobody minds, can we play this little game that I see on the AOL message board I visit sometimes? It's called Well, I Never and it goes like this. I start by telling something that I've never done. You can only repsond if you HAVE done what I haven't done and are willing to admit it! Then you get to say something you haven't done. Only respond to the last thing on the list, rather than going through all the posts and responding in a big group. And only respond if you have done the thing the last person hasn't. Does that make sense? If you admit to something, you can add details if you'd like.

OK, I'll start:

I've never ridden on a motorcycle.
  • I've ridden a motorcycle alot! But only as a passenger. But not as much I would have liekd in recent years. Kids put a damper on that. Oh well wouldn't trade them. But wouldn't mind hiring a babysitter so I could go

Ok something I have never done.....

ummmm
    ooh gone fishing. I have never been fishing.
  • I've gone fishing!

My grandfather is a fishing aficianado! He took me to a little trout ranch, so it wasn't anything hard core like fly fishing (his favorite), but I caught dinner and I was very happy to share something he loves to do with him.

My turn!

I've never repelled off a mountain or any other vertical surface, haha.

P.S. Maggie--what a fun idea!!!
  • I've been fishing! A lot as a kid actually. Hmmmmm................. something I've never done.....................I've never been sky diving. Hmmmm wonder who will respond to this one!
  • Dang it, I started posting and then tended to my daughter and came back to finish and didn't know someone had already posted! Oh well lol
  • Hello!

Yes, I have ridden on a motorcycle - lots TONS of times - we dirt biked a lot with I was a kid.

No on the skydiving (why would I jump out of a perfectly good airplane)

Negative on the repelling.

Well, I have NEVER been to Europe (but that should change here soon)!!!!!!
  • We were in Europe and loved Italy especially Venice. This is a fun post. I have never been to Alaska and would love to visit there. Skinny wouldn't that be fun. Skinny is another thing I have never done
  • Well - can't wait for Europe!

I've been to Alaska - it's MAGNIFICENT........and I have "done" skinny - birth to 26 - then fatty from about 26 to 35, but looking forward to HEALTHY and FABULOUS AT FOURTY!

.......mara