Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 11:15 AM   #91  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Good luck Loodie. We'll miss ya!! Just know we'll be here if you need us. Take care.

Tina, no there isn't anything else right now at work to bid on but I will keep my fingers crossed and my eyes open. I'm sure something will eventually open up.
Yes, my DD is so excited that the end of school is almost here. She is doing well this year in school but glad to be getting done for the year. I can't believe she will be in 8th grade next yr! She's also hitting those terrible teens. You know, the hormones kicking in and the attitudes starting? But we'll get thru this. She is basically a very good kid. I am very lucky so far.
Hope everyone has a great holiday week end. Take care....Sis ;D
Old 05-29-2005, 12:46 PM   #92  
Susan

Howdy,
Loodie, Sis is right, we will miss you! don't be a stranger.
Sis, your daughter is a good kid because of her mom!
Tina, are you getting rain your way? We are and boy did we need it.
Tammy, Tim is such a good kid he is always watching out for his Mom.
Amy, did ya'll have fun yesterday at the lake?

My trip to Alabama was fun. Of course, I ate too much so I feel like I took a step back. We'll see how bad I was come Wednesday. We have nothing planned this weekend. Pat wants to watch the Indy 500 and then we might go to an art festival. I still have to look for something to wear to the wedding but I'll do that on Tuesday.
Old 05-29-2005, 03:48 PM   #93  
Thursday Lady

Hi All,
Loodie, you don't have to leave us just because you're taking another approach to eating. We don't want to lose you here.
Sis, I'm sure you will continue raising your daughter to be a great person.
Tammy, I'm glad you are getting some rest in between all the activities.
Susan, I'm so glad you had fun. What kind of dress are you thinking about getting? And, yes, we got just a little rain during the night. Not very much.
Mimi, how are you doing?
Jody and Amy, what's new with y'all?
Old 05-29-2005, 07:46 PM   #94  

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! I this has been a hard weekend to get started back on WW. Yesterday we spent the day out on the lake (and yes I got very sunburned) and my in-laws have been in town from Austin. So Sue, I wont be "Snow White" at the wedding.

If it takes me a couple of weeks to get back in the swing of WW, I AM going to do it. I am going to be strong!

-Amy
Old 05-29-2005, 08:47 PM   #95  
Susan

Amy,
So I guess we all know "who will be Snow White" and "who will be strawberry shortcake"
Old 05-30-2005, 04:58 PM   #96  

Hi Ladies: I am still hanging in there and getting lots of exercise done. My hours are down a bit for now, but hopefully they will be back to the usual within a couple of weeks.
I hope you all had a great weekend. It has been beautiful here and the lilacs are blooming. Cool enough in the evenings to close the windows and warm enough in the day to go in short sleeves. I dred the hot stuff coming.
My weight has been holding pretty steady but I hope that a lot of muscle is being put on, some of my clients said I look smaller on the top (darn, why not that bumble bee butt).
Chat again soon.
Mimi.
Old 05-30-2005, 07:43 PM   #97  
Susan

Mimi,
It's great that people are noticing your hard efforts!!! It's great to hear you are doing well. How many days are you working out?
Closed Thread