Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 09:35 PM   #16  

I don't like unpacking either.

I never drink coffee. I tried it, but I just can't stand the taste. I've tried the flavored coffees, but I don't care for them either.

Tomorrow we are supposed to be up to 65 degrees! Hooray!! Recess duty shoudn't be too bad. It snowed a little here on Monday. The teacher on duty that day was so glad that she had her winter coat with her. I keep a blanket in the van for emergencies. Can you see me standing on the playground with a blanket wrapped around me? The kids think I'm crazy now! What would they think then?

One of Tim's friends just broke up with his girlfriend. The prom is Sat. night. I feel bad for him, because she is the one that broke it off. I told Tim to call his cousin who goes to another school and see if she'd want to go to our prom on Saturday. He thought that I was weird.

21 days of school left! And 2 years after that.
We should find out this week what changes are being made in our building. There are 5 teachers who have not been renewed for next year because of budget cuts. The rest of us will be moved around to take different positions. One of them is at the middle school with 7 and 8th grade science. Oh my. I taught that years ago, but I'd hate to go back to it now.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:15 AM   #17  
Susan

Tina,
I'm not a big coffee drinker either. I can't even remember the last time I had some but I do love Starbucks and once under a blue moon do I get one. But then again, I guess it's not plain coffee either. Thanks for starting the weigh in thread.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:34 AM   #18  
Vegan Fat Chick

Giving up Starbucks has been the hardest part so far...I just can't waste 4+ pts. on a drink I've been trying to herbal tea it...but it's not working
Old 05-05-2005, 10:36 AM   #19  
Thursday Lady

Default Starbucks

I certainly don't want to hinder your plans, but you know you can use some flex points for a Starbucks once a week.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:39 AM   #20  
Susan

Plus if you are on CORE, ordering it the way I did is considered free.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:27 AM   #21  
Vegan Fat Chick

oooh do tell Auntie how do you order? I like grande skim mocha, no whip but it's still 4pts
Old 05-06-2005, 06:48 PM   #22  

Hi vggiegirl nice to meet you. I was a very healthy vegetarian for 3+ years when I worked at the vet college. I didn't even have a cold in all that time.
Hey ladies is it too late to get in on that N'orleans trip I would love to go.
Yes its my working weekend again, but I had a lot of clients cancel this week so I am not too tired.
I joined Expressfit and went 5 times this week, its right in my client area of town so if I have a one hour cancellation I can fit a work out in. The work out would be perfect for older people too, but it is on the second floor of a building, that cuts out a lot of seniors.
Coffee? I love a Tim Horton's double double and it IS worth the 2 points. No doubt. Just pass on those triple chocolate treats that are on special this week.
Well ladies I hope you all have a good weekend.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:23 PM   #23  
Thursday Lady

Evening,
Mimi, the more the merrier.
And, You Go Girl!!!!! 5 workouts this week---you put me to shame.
I love strawberries, too. They are on sale for Mother's Day.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:39 PM   #24  
Susan

Oh my gosh!!! We would have such a blast in New Orleans!!! I can see it now, we would never stop laughing!! I think should really do this some day!!!

Mimi, You are the exercise Queen this week!!! You did great! I only got there 4 times. I thought about skipping today but I want that 1 pound that I gained GONE!!!

Tina, I could eat my weight in strawberries!!! And that would be alot of them. I love them and popcorn, I could eat both of them every day of my life!

Tammy, How are you doing?

I'm getting ready to go see Pat play tonight. They are playing in the Dallas area so it will be nice to get home a little earlier. He always laughs how I fall asleep the second we leave the club when I go with him. I'm picking up one of his friends so I don't have to go by myself. Then I'll meet everyone else there..... Probably more information than you cared to know about.

Have a great evening!
Old 05-07-2005, 10:11 PM   #25  

Susan, have fun tonight!! I agree about the New Orleans get-together!!!

I'm doing ok. We had a meeting after school on Friday. They told us at 3;00 when the kids were leaving. We were there until 4:15. They told us how many classes will be at each grade level. There will only be 3 of us at 2nd grade, so one of us has to go. Go where? We don't have a clue, and I don't think they do either. I am so glad that I only have 2 more years.

I will be 50 years old tomorrow. Bob and Tim gave me a nice bracelet (Italian Charm bracelet). It's really nice. I've wanted one for about a year. lol

Prom is tonight. Tim won't be home until about 5 since they will go to the after-prom (which is bowling) then to a friend's house after that. I know they'll have a good time.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:25 PM   #26  
Thursday Lady

Wow, Tammy, you should have told us sooner about your big birthday. We would've all come to your house to sing. What's an Italian bracelet? I don't know about those.
Mother's Day and your birthday at once. That's something!
I hope you have a great day.

Susan, I hope you don't fall asleep.
Sis, where are you???????
Mimi, I hope your work weekend wasn't too bad.
Maureen, are you still there with us?????
Christine, we haven't heard from you in ages. Motts, Angie, everyone-----let us hear from you.

New Orleans-----I know the perfect place to stay in the French Quarters.

Everyone have a wonderful Mother's Day.
Tina
Old 05-08-2005, 02:35 PM   #27  

Tammy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Old 05-08-2005, 02:57 PM   #28  
Susan

Happy Birthday to youHappy Birthday to youHappy Birthday Dear TammyHappy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! Have a GREAT Day!!!!!
Old 05-08-2005, 02:59 PM   #29  
Susan

Happy Mother's Day!!!
Hope everyone is having a great day. We are a little tired today (needless to say)
Old 05-08-2005, 10:17 PM   #30  

Hmmm. Now I don't know how to explain the bracelet. It has lots of links on it that are plain. You take out a plain one and put in one that has a design of some kind on it. It's a charm bracelet but not with hanging charms. I have 3 charms: an apple, one that says teacher, and a red M for Miami University. Bob and Tim can add to the bracelet for different holidays. I had a charm bracelet growing up. It was always so much fun to get a new one, and then to go back through them because everything meant something special.

Eagle Scout ceremony today for a boy in Tim's troop, then a graduation party for my niece who graduated from Miami University. Also looked at a house and cars. lol
Closed Thread