Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2001, 12:08 PM   #31  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default Hi Candice and Suebee

Candice - Nope, they don't chip and they don't break. If they DO.....my nail bed goes with it. I love your porch picture . Looks like you have the same taste as me. I love potted flowers EVERYWHERE and I especially like "inviting" porches.... which yours certainly is. Very beautiful Candice.

SueBee - Quite a story there! God works in mysterious ways. He must still have "some work" left for this man to have saved him. Amazing...the things that happen that we usually don't even know of or hear about that go on ....on a daily basis. Your work must be very rewarding, especially during those kinds of moments.

I'm still in my PJ's.........My friend Adrienne is here. Billy had a friend and Jackie had two friends sleep over last night but they were ALL good. I have GOT to take a picture of the girls singing and doing this dance routine they made up. I'm not kidding, I really am thinking of taking them down to Miami and doing a demo. It's THAT good.
Anyway, doing well OP......drinking lots and lots of water and the only thing I've been slacking on is my vitamins. Makes a big difference so now.....since I haven't taken them in a while, I wont "feel" their effects for a couple of days. My fibro is really acting up (been very active) but if this makes any sense to you all......it's a "good" hurt. I've been working very hard while also being careful to bend and move the proper way so as not to aggravate my back or neck. Hey! Those vicaden sure help once in a while. Heh-heh...and I'm the kind of person who does not like to take anything unless I really need it. Well, lately......the only way I CAN function is by taking TWO vicaden......most people would fall asleep.....not me! Just goes to show you how much I need pain killers at times. ONE DAY AT A TIME. That's all you have to do. One day at a time.........

My love to you all.......HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!
~Pamela~
Old 05-28-2001, 03:36 PM   #32  
SLF

Hi everyone....we just got back home from visiting our new home. We got to see the kids new schools for this fall and also showed the kids our new house. Bedrooms are already staked out by them. (They really wanted the master bedroom, but since they don't pay the bills.....) We also got the appliances picked out along with the carpeting. We are going to drop the price on this home some to see if it will help move it. The market is really slow here right now with all of the job layoffs taking place.

The kids still have 3 weeks of school left, but I have a lot to do during that time. We have year end parties, camp for 5th grade, and even a 5th grade graduation. Both of my kids have summer birthdays, so I'm going to let each of them have a party before we move since almost all of their friends are here. Emily seems to be adjusting to the idea of moving, but Darren being the oldest and almost 11 years old is really struggling. I can't blame him since he has so many good friends here and a lot of good memories. I'm sure once school starts this fall he should be able to settle in. We'll get him involved in band, basketball, bowling, golf, or swimming depending on the season. He seems to love all those. I've put my foot down on football though since he already has seizures, and I don't need any type of brain injuries. He's already had two concussions in his life.

Program isn't going very well, but I've already looked into a weight watcher's program in our new area. The Church we will be attending has a weekly meeting, so I'll start there. There just seems to be too much stress right now with everything else. I'm just trying to eat sensibly, and drink plenty of water.

Well, I wanted to give a quick hello to everyone and hope that everyone has a great Memorial Day.

Susan
Old 05-28-2001, 06:31 PM   #33  

Hi All:

No your not seeing things its me....
Between work and horses there is no time for this computer. I just checked my mail for the first time in weeks. Hope all is well with everyone.

Candice: Love the porch and the kitty.

Just wanted to drop in and say hello while I had a few minutes. Am still working my program. Would like to get more excercise in, but one thing at a time.

Take care all:
Old 05-28-2001, 08:59 PM   #34  

Hi There,

I gotta take a bath then I will come back and do a post. If anyone else is around please start a new thread we really need it, if not I will start one when I get back, no time now, I smell like horse manure, Ick!!

Bren
Closed Thread