Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 03:32 PM   #1  
Getting back on track!

Default Night Owls #63--Be alive in 2005!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I thought since the other thread hit 3 pages I would start a new one.

Bren-It was so nice talking to you last night. Just like old times! I can't believe how much the girls have grown!!!!

Kimberly-Way to go girl! You are doing wonderful! I rejoin WW tomorrow so hopefully you will rub off on me.

Freddie and Shadow-where are you?

Candace-Girl, I am worried, you kept this place alive so long. Where are you?

I hope you all have a great day!!!

Setina
Old 01-07-2005, 05:26 PM   #2  

Hi Setina:
I am still around. This is week 1 of the new year so I will consider that I have posted each week of 2005. I wonder where Candice is too also Elaine (?) the original Night Owl.

We had a real Indian Summer day yesterday in southeast Virginia. Today it is cooler. I had a list with telephone numbers etc. in a notebook. Have been looking for it all afternoon but couldn't find it in this messy cluttered house. Maybe I will look some more tomorrow.

I had sent some email to Pamela Jo but it came back.

Love,
Freddie
Old 01-10-2005, 08:29 PM   #3  
Getting back on track!

Hi Freddie,

I tried to call PJ and couldn't reach her with the number I have. Hopefully her and the other owls will post soon. Glad to see you post. I haven't been feeling well the past few days and I have been missing in action.

I hope you have a great evening!

Setina
Old 01-12-2005, 02:32 AM   #4  

I'm here.........did well eating while baking for the holidays but now I am hungry.........happens every January.......I time to wind down for me I guess. My mother has been ill since Thanksgiving...she is in a nursing home now (lives 6 hrs away) we were there over Christmas.

Cleaned yesterday so I am tired today....I put some Christmas away but still have tons of snowmen out and outside stuff..too wet and messy to be out thee right now. What a weird winter this is...everywhere is having some kind of weird weather it seems. Still having pelvic pain so hard to sit here...... It helps to lay on my back and put my feet up though.

Good to see some other owls posting
Old 01-12-2005, 03:48 PM   #5  
Getting back on track!

Hi Candice! Glad to see you! You have been the glue here. I will keep you and your mom in my prayers. I hope you both feel better soon! I love snowmen too! Wasn't Emmy the other snowman collector?

I have had a busy day. By 1230pm I had been to 3 doctors. Traffic was horrible, wrecks everywhere...it's beautiful and sunny...I would hate to see if it was raining but that's just Atlanta for ya. The intersection where I just went thru was just on TV and 2 people were shot. They have not given details yet but I am sure glad I wasn't around.

Hope you all have a great day!
Hugs
Setina
Old 01-13-2005, 01:29 AM   #6  

Setina,
Thank you.
Kimberly
Old 01-17-2005, 06:30 PM   #7  
Getting back on track!

Hi Owls! Where are you? I was in NC for the yard sale I had at my mom's. It was cold but I got rid of a lot of junk and made $96. I sold everything for $1 or under. The ad said 8am and there was a lady there a little after 6am waiting...too funny! Well I am tired. I will check in tomorrow.

Hugs
Setina
Old 01-17-2005, 09:49 PM   #8  

HI Owls,

Well I am here and maybe getting on track with help from (YFF). Made taco soup, chicken breast, grilled (george foreman)potatoes and everything else. i probably won't make it but trying. My check was not bad and well worth it, talked to my GS and daugther, it was great but could be better.

see ya
Bren
Old 01-18-2005, 10:54 AM   #9  
Getting back on track!

Morning Owls!

It's a little chilly here in GA. I know, nothing compared to some of you guys!

Bren-So glad to see you post get that George Foreman smokin. I am trying to find mine LOL.

So far so good today. I had Special K with berries (2pts) and 1 cup of skim milk (2pts). I went to the grocery store yesterday and got lots of healthy stuff so I am ready.

I cant remember if I had mentioned before but I found my pictures from when I lost the 130 pounds and I so want to be back there again soon. It was with WW and this board that I did that and especially your friendship Bren so we can do it together again! Get your butt back on here regular!!! Love ya girl! YFF

Kimberly-Hope you are having a great day!

Shadow, Candice, PJ, Emmy and all you other owls-where are you?

Hugs-
Setina
Old 01-18-2005, 10:47 PM   #10  

Here I am.. I've been in and out alot lately. Still doing good on the diet..will weigh in tomorrow. Hope you all are hanging in there. I tried the WW keylime pie yesterday...it's GREAT. I really like their products...especially the fudgebars. Back in the 80's, their fudge bars were rather small. These are HUGE and are only 1 point. Works for me
I will check in with y'all tomorrow...
Old 01-20-2005, 11:33 AM   #11  

Having a problem with indigestion type symtoms and medication isn't working. I may have eaten something bad too...........I'm due for an endoscpoy this year anyway. (but do not want the colon part again)!

Mom had another stroke....can't get through to anyone to find out details.
Old 01-22-2005, 09:50 PM   #12  

Setina, I just love the cereals with berries, try the multi berry cherrios if you get a chance. Still been using the GF doesn't seem to be making much difference on the scale though. You can do it together, we both can

Hi everyone from New England, Yup that's me, expecting 20-30" tonight.

Setina

Shadow, nice to meet you and welcome to the nest

Candice, I am so sorry about your mom, please keep us up to date, we are here if you need us.
Old 01-24-2005, 04:29 PM   #13  
Getting back on track!

Hi Owls,

Sorry I was MIA-Computer problems!

Candice-I am so sorry you are feeling bad and to hear about your mom. Please get well soon and keep us posted on your health and your mom.

Bren-I will have to try that cereal. I tried the Kashi with the raisens and it was good. When I went to WW sat I had lost 6.8 so I was happy!

Shadow-I have to try the WW products. I tasted some cheese twists and they were GOOD! It looks like the portions and much bigger these days. How did weigh in go?

Kimberly-Where are you?

Freddie and all you othere owls come out of hiding!!!!

Hope you all have a great day!

Hugs
Setina
Old 01-27-2005, 11:07 PM   #14  

Just thought I would slip in here and let you all know that Candice's Mom passed away. We haven't heard from her for almost a week, so I imagine she has gone to the funeral.

Just wanted to let you all know.
Old 01-30-2005, 03:59 PM   #15  
I'm on my way!

Candace my prayers are with you and your family! I am so sorry to hear about your mom!!

Wow! It's so good to see alot of the old owls back again! It made me a bit sad that everyone was gone. Candice was the sole poster here for the longest time! Setina, Elaine, Brenda and PJ it was great to see you are all doing good! Where the heck are you all now?

Setina...where in NC is your mom? I am in Wake Forest just outside of Raleigh now. We moved from Philadelphia in October!

I'll check back again later to see if anyone came out again!!
Closed Thread