Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 07:41 PM   #16  

Red face

Setina-Thanks for your words of encouragement. I am down to 273 already. I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey. Look forward to getting to know all of you
Old 01-03-2005, 10:27 PM   #17  
Getting back on track!

Kimberly-You are doing terrific! I look forward to knowing you better as well and we will see that scale keep on moving down together. I wanted to join WW on 1/1 but of course they were closed. I have this one place I will only go unless I am traveling so I am going this Saturday morning to rejoin.

Just a little history for the new owls....Night Owls started close to when 3FC started if I am not mistaken. A few others and myself used to post on the WW board and we liked this one better. Unfortunatly, many of us have "flown the coop" lately, me included so I am glad we have some new OWLS and maybe the old ones will come back soon.

I am feeling lots better tonight. My throat is not as sore.

Candace, I thougth of you today, I made my hubby some cookies. By the way where are you? Candace has been the one to keep us going!!!!

Bren, PJ, Emmy, Elaine and all you other oldies come out and play!!!

I hope you all have a great evening!
Setina
Old 01-04-2005, 12:03 AM   #18  

Thanks for the welcome. I joined WW Online today while I was home for lunch. Went to the grocery store after work , and will plunge in tomorrow. I know That I am a "night owl", but I really need to hit the sack. Gotta rest up for tomorrow...LOL..
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...b/196/146/196/
Old 01-04-2005, 12:34 AM   #19  

Setina-Thanks for all the encouragement and the history of the night owls
Old 01-04-2005, 10:44 AM   #20  
Getting back on track!

Hi Shadow-Yeah on joining WW on line!

Kimberly-You are very welcome!

I can't wait until Saturday. I am so ready to rejoin WW. I think I am going to try the CORE plan this time and see how I do with that. Are either of you doing the CORE? Since we moved I can't find my old "after" pictures. I wanted to put those up to remind me that I can be there again soon if I just stick with it. I am finally feeling human again so today is clean up day.

Hope you all have a great day!

Setina
Old 01-04-2005, 07:03 PM   #21  

Today has been kinda rough...withdrawing from Coca Cola, usual breakfast of grilled ( in butter) cheese and a side order of bacon (3) I usually get this breakfast at work (I work in the hospital.) It's the only decent meal they make...LOL I don't know if they will cook it up special WW style for me or not.
Haven't even had supper yet. I think my body is mad at me. It will get better.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...b/196/146/196/
Old 01-04-2005, 09:57 PM   #22  

Question

Setina-I am on the WW points system. Sorry I can't help you out on the Core. But there has to be someone that can. Best of luck to you!

276/272/170
Old 01-04-2005, 10:21 PM   #23  
Getting back on track!

Shadow-Ask and they may suprise you and fix your breakfast by special request. My cafe does. I go in and they say "the usual?". I love my Coca-Cola. I switched over to Dt Cherry Coke and I love it! You may want to try the Coca-Cola C2 while you try to transition to a Dt drink if you can't just go cold turkey. I like the C2 as well. I know when I tried to cut off all caffeine I got really sick and major headaches.

Kimberly-Thanks! I am used to the points system. I may just stick with what I know and what I am comfortable with for now and learn more about the Core as I go.

Hope you all have a great evening and Happy Wednesday!
Setina
Old 01-07-2005, 05:51 PM   #24  

I'm doing the Flex plan. I thought it had more variety and I don't mind keeping up with the points. I got through the coca cola withdrawal I feel human again!!
Old 01-10-2005, 08:16 PM   #25  
Getting back on track!

Hi Shadow,

I don't mind tracking the points either so that is the way I am going too. Glad you got through your Coca-Cola withdrawals!!! I have to have my Dt Cherry Coke!

I have had some kind of bug and a migraine so I was MIA for a few days. I joined WW Sat but I was so sick I didn't even look at the book to see how much I weighed and I think it's in my husbands Xterra.

I am thinking about having a yard sale at my mom's this weekend. I want to get rid of some old clothes and get some space back and I can use the money to pay on some bills.

Well, better run for now.

Hugs
Setina
Old 01-11-2005, 03:02 AM   #26  

Setina,
I hope that you feel better soon.
Kimberly
Old 01-11-2005, 08:58 AM   #27  
Getting back on track!

Kimberly,

Thanks! Your well wishes must have worked. I am feeling lots better today! Hope you have a great day!

Setina
Old 01-12-2005, 01:37 AM   #28  

Setina,
I am glad that you are starting to feel better I had a rough Tuesday. It was the first day I was not on point and I went wayyyyyyyy over. But I am determined to be OP on Wednesday and all the other days. I feel so icky from pigging out. Live and Learn.
Kimberly
Old 01-12-2005, 03:56 PM   #29  
Getting back on track!

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks!!! Sorry you had a rough Tuesday and hope today is going better. I know the Live and Learn part all too well. You have the right attitude though and that's what is important. You know we are not perfect and their will be "those" days and we just have to learn not to beat ourselves up and the next day or next meal even yet we can get back OP. When I lost so much weight before I was "perfect" on plan, well, I learned that's not a good thing because nobody's perfect and you just have to accept that and get back on track.

Have a fantastic day!!!

Shadow and Kimberly-Come on over to the #63 thread. Some of the old owls have flown back in and we can get the nest rocking again!!!!!!!

Hugs-
Setina
Old 01-13-2005, 01:23 AM   #30  

Setina,
Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated. Wednesday I was back on track and OP. Hope to continue doing well.
Kimberly
Closed Thread