Old 11-05-2004, 09:05 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Finally Friday

Woowooooooo BRB
Old 11-05-2004, 09:08 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I survived last night! we skipped the buffet section and went to the mongolian bbq which is like a giant salad bar that gets stirfried
so i had soem protien veggies and a few noodles
I'm bloated but that was expected
best of all we had fun!
I'm going to post todays menu then go back to bed the antibiotics kill me when I haven't had enough sleep
Old 11-05-2004, 10:25 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Kierie - good job in avoiding that buffet! You know how I feel on them... I'm sorry you are feeling so crappy today.. I hope that sleep helps you feel better

I got on my scale this morning... EEK! I put on 4 pounds! 3 weeks and 4 pounds, very bad Aimee.. I need to keep with that dieting stuff.. I should have tried to stay on WW, but I really needed a break from dieting. I am also in the middle of quitting coffee, I've done 2 days, and today will be day 3, it hurts. My head aches, and it's that sinus headache thing, which explains yesterdays sinus headache.. thank goodness, I'm NOT sick, just going thru withdrawl. I should be good to go by tomorrow, and then I start quitting sugar!

I better get going, have a good weekend ladies I have the entire weekend off, I'm pretty excited

-Aimee
Old 11-05-2004, 12:47 PM   #4  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi Ladies!

Holy did you guys think Friday was ever going to get here? I'm glad it finally has arrived, though. I'm feeling a little bit of WW guilt today--I ate a three Subway cookies last night (because I had an Arbonne show) and then I went and got a Spicy Italian 6" from there with mayo and regular chips. Then I ate two more cookies. I woke up in the middle of the night with terrible stomach cramps and still feel iffy today. Add a sinus migraine to the equation, and we have one hurtin' Jess. And, since I used all my sick time for my surgery in April, I only have half-pay time left, but I'm really thinking of using some of it.

Kier--I LOVE Mongolian grill places. There are a couple in Omaha and I could probably eat there every day. That's the best way to have vegetables prepared, in my opinion (even better than covering them in cheese). I just love it and I never feel guilty about it, since I get mostly vegetables and don't know what's in the sauce. (If I don't know, I don't count it).

Aimee--I'm sorry that you're not feeling well today, either. Hope you recover in time for the weekend!

OK, I'm going to decide whether or not to go home now. See ya!
Old 11-05-2004, 02:35 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

ok i'm a dork i just cleaned and organized my kitchen and i feel like super woman
Aimee and jess ladies gorgeous adorable chicks of mine you'll do better I know you will!
Love
Kierie running out the door
Old 11-05-2004, 06:06 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I came home early today I was feeling a little crappy, sinus migraine.. I feel your pain Jess, how do you get rid of your headache? I woke up at 5am and took two extra strength sinus pills, and when I got to work at 9am, it was still hurting. So I took an Advil migraine, it helped a little.. but my sinus's are still in pain. It's also VERY cold here, so I'm going to cuddle up to my boyfriend on the couch as soon as I sign off here. I don't know what he and I will do tonight.. he wants to go to a movie, but noise still bothers me.. who knows! I am going to go cuddle now.. hehe.. I'll talk to you gals later

-Aimee
Closed Thread