3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   First day of the Merrie Monthe of May (Tuesday) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/4825-first-day-merrie-monthe-may-tuesday.html)

Lollybird 05-01-2001 05:00 AM

Hello Peeps!

Just starting off ... I'm not procrastinating, honest, I'm just ... erm ... having a break. Really!

Back soon!

hugs,
Lolly
xxx

ps:- the poll is because I had to face the great dilemma at the hotel on Friday night and I am on the verge of a SERIOUS addiction to bacon bits ... but you could look on it as a metaphor too, I guess ...

Kirsty 05-01-2001 06:56 AM

morning

hello lolly and all those about to post!
just over 2 more hours of work left for me today (we're getting to leave at 2pm). hooray! i'm going to stop at markies (marks & spencers) for nice food and then go watch buffy...i mean take work home and be industrious there... ;) honest.
i'll miss you guys this afternoon. post lots of nice, entertaining messages for me to read thurs morning.
ooh, mayday riots update. the west end is very quiet today in london. lots of shops have boarded up their windows and everyone is dressed casually (so as to blend in with anarchists and not stand out in suits/uniforms). the place is pretty deserted. if no riots happen, they will at least have achieved their goal of disrupting businesses and making them lose lots of money.
hope to speak to you all tomorrow,
kirsty

ps lolly - do some work!

momof4girls 05-01-2001 07:01 AM

May is not so merry for me. It was 1 year ago today that my mom went to the hospital because she was feeling dizzy. She died May 28.

Sorry, I just woke up this morning thinking about my mom. We were so so so so close. I can't believe it...1 year ago.

I was MIA yesterday...

Hope everyone has a great day!

P.S Croutons all the way.

ANgie

Lolabooey 05-01-2001 07:42 AM

Hello everybody!

Sorry to hear about your mother, Angie. I hope you are able to celebrate your mother all month long.

How is everybody doing? Being a leader has been great so far... my group has lost over 90 lbs! And spring (summer?) is HERE -- it's supposed to go up to 29 today!

Belle I'm glad to hear you had a good weekend. Hopefully this will ring in a nice, calm time in your relationship.

Congratulations to all the losers... and of course to cruise-winning Kirsty. And don't worry, Lolly, you'll get your work done!

Talk to you soon!

L.

Shalyne 05-01-2001 08:24 AM

Hi Everyone :) Well I woke up in a very confused state... my alarm clock said it was 11am LOL...couldn't figure out how that could be...it wasn't, somehow it got to reading 3 hours later than it really was. How confusing LOL. I think I'm going to get my hair cut today. It's gotten kinda long (shoulder length lol...never been one for long hair) and since it's getting warm I'm thinking...short! I've been thinking about dying it but I think I'm going to hold off a little on that. I don't know tho, my hair has gotten kinda thin and is very fine so maybe dying it darker would actually thicken it out a little?? What do ya think?

Kirsty...glad to hear all is quiet with the rioters. That's true that they really already have caused the disruption tho. No violence is still better tho.

Not too much new otherwise, just got up a little bit ago so I guess I should get started on the day LOL :)

tilley 05-01-2001 08:33 AM

Good morning Lolly, Kirsty, Angie, Shaylene and Lola! ANd good morning to all the lurkers!

Angie, I'm sorry about your mom too. I can't imagine what you are going through, but you know we're here if there's anything we can do.

Ali - Yes, it was Montreal. My friend and I joked that we were going to go find some Canadians Mounties to mount (Just kidding of course). But we went all the way to Montreal and I meet this guy from where else, but Boston. I liked him and when he said he'd like my number I was psyched. But my friend was like, he's just a baby, so I told him he was too young for me. 21,25... what's the difference. But then he did talk about his dorm room a few times... and that made me feel old.

Brenda!!! Go Avs! I was so excited they won. BOy am I tired this morning. What happened to Sakic. Don't know whether you're lurking or not, but I thought I'd share my excitement.

And about the croutons, bacon bits... I put neither. But not because of points. I really don't like either... unless they are the big garlic-y home made croutons like at the Olive Garden. I hate the store bought box kind.

Went to the gym yesterday and at one point over my minimum. I was starting to realize that my July 25th goal is totally attainable! I want to be at 170 by July 25th. And while that requires utter committment, I'm definately on my way there. That's 20 pounds in 12 weeks. Doable!!!

You girls have a nice Tuesday.

Lisa

220 SW/ 190.5 CW/ 170 July 25th/ 115 GW
4'11" (really 4'10" 1/2 - but I can round up, right!)

sbirdhr 05-01-2001 09:54 AM

Keep the week moving!

Good morning ladies. Last night went well, food-wise. I came in at 25.5 points ( my max) but earned 6 exercise points :) I had a great workout at the gym and then came home and painted another coat on the doors. Tonight I would like to do the final coat on 2 doors and then no more painting for a while! I have plenty of other home projects to keep me busy though - curtains!

LAst night DH and I made dinner, tuna salad. It was funny though b/c we each made our own. He likes Miracle Whip and I like mayonaise. I made an open faced tuna melt with tomato and he had his on a salad. Kinda funny that we ate the same thing totally differently.

I got to work this morning and went to put my lunch in the fridge. I saw tons of food! There is delicious looking carrot cake, roll-up sandwiches and more! I am usually in this office on Mondays but went to a different client so I missed the big party. I heard that they ate all day, muffins and goodies in the morning, lunch and then a party with cake in the afternoon. I thjink I am actually glad I missed it (I must be crazy). I think the leftovers will do me just fine. I can save my lunch for tomrrow :) and I have the points to do it too :D I am trying to save some points for tomorrow night though b/c it is my birthday. I don't know yet if I want to go out to dinner but I want to be able to if I feel like it tomorrow night.

Kristy - I hope you are safely home.

Lisa - I am so glad that you are feeling confident about your goals. that is a great feeling and I am sure that you can achieve them!

Shaylene - Summer haircuts are fun. It is a great time for a change!

Lola - I am so glad that you are enjoying being a leader. I am looking forward to that as my goal too.

Angie - My thought are with you this month. My mom died on Mother's Day 4 years ago this year and it is not easy. My grandmother will be here that weekend for my graduation ceremony from Graduate school and that will make it harder for me. I am sending you good thoughts.

Lolly - I hope you gets lots done today. I submitted 3 assignments yesterday and hope to get through at least 1 more today and another tomorrow!

Have a super day everyone and enjoy Spring!!!

Sarah
194.4/160.4/153WW

lilhunnypot 05-01-2001 09:56 AM

GOOD MORNING LADIES

Hello everyone!

I picked both croutons and bacon bits, I don't usually like ceaser salad but if I have to eat.....I need both!

Angie- Sorry to hear about your mom. If there is anything I can do remember I am just an hour south of you.

Lisa- way to go....you can so do 20lbs in 12 weeks!!!

Well I hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday!!!!!!!

Tammy

295SW/ 237CW/ 150 GOAL

Lollybird 05-01-2001 10:02 AM

Hello again everyone! Just a flying visit, I'm on my way from one appointment to another, but thought you would all love to know that I went to WI (between 2 different appointments!) and gained 1lb, but I'm not too bothered because I got my 50lb CERTIFICATE!!! YIPPEE!!! Not changing my sig because it's only a minor blip and if I don't change it, it'll mean it didn't really happen. Am I right?

hugs all,
Lolly
xxx

ps:- Kirsty! I am wearing the trousers that you gave me about a year ago and they fit PERFECTLY. That'll save me buying another pair ... THANK YOU!!!

Belle2000 05-01-2001 10:17 AM

Tra la its May!

Well, I am not in a very good mood actually either, though I think Angie has much better reason!!

I am just blue, yesterday I was pretty blue, and went to b/f's, had dinner with him and his sister, rented a DVD, but he just wasn't quite himself, tired, not very affectionate. So I went home to sleep. Picked him up this am but he didnt' kiss me or hug me. I asked if we were making plans for tonite and he was really non-committal, so I think I'll go out tonite with my sister or something, and tomorrow I am helping my friend with her wedding plans, so I'll just see him Thursday.

I think part of my being blue is a) I am really starting to hate my job and b) I can't shake that note. I cant stop thinking about it, and when I look at him I think only the works " I don't have the butterflies with her. Maybe I should break up with her but I don't want to lose that friendship and relationship we have". I just see it, right there on the page.

OCD you say?? Well, maybe. But I can't shake it. I really really wish I hadn't read that. Maybe now I am reading things into other things, like I know he is feeling closterphobic with his sister there all the time, he wants some space...I understand that. I don't know.....

On the other hand, I could be right in suspecting him.

But either way, I think he needs me out of his hair (what little he has!! ;) ) for a couple of nights. His sister will likely start work in Banff next week so he'll have more space then.

Anyway, don't you hate it when you catch your sig other checking out a thin girl?? that happened this morning and it really really bothered me!! So much that I felt nauseous!! I SAW HIM!! Of course, I didn't say anything, although it was on the tip of my tongue, I saw him. And she worked at his building, when we said goodbye he didn't even look at my his eyes were on her butt.

I get really upset when I see that. Not only b/c its rude to be so obvious, and b/c I am already insecure in my relationship with him,but b/c I am thinking here is this guy that in early march didn't have the "spark" for me, and I don't know that he still does, and he is checking out some chick that probably does give him the "spark".

You know, maybe I should be a Bridget and tell my Daniel, if he is a Daniel and not a Mark, that I won't accept that offer either. I DO want someone that will get chills when he sees me, and that I know would walk on water for me, not some guy that checks out other girls butt's in front of me.

Well, I better get off, I have some "urgent" things to do this morning....I'll respond later.

Belle

kimobi 05-01-2001 11:15 AM

Happy May Day!

First of all, Angie, I'm thinking about you. I can't imagine how hard it must be to lose your mom. We're all here for you!

Ali: I meant to say congrats on reaching goal! You're an inspiration to us all!

Now ... is it possible to lose 50 lbs. in 6 weeks?? :^: I know, of course not, but I just found out that my super-thin, tall, glamorous step-sister is coming to the same wedding I'm going to June 16. It's actually her "real" cousin, not mine, but he lives in Virginia and I didn't think she'd make the trip from New Hampshire. Grrrr. Some of you have heard me talk about her before. Her name is Buffy, and I've had a complex about her my whole life. Even back in high school, when I weighed 125, I always thought I was fat next to her. She's 5'8" and weighs about 110 (she wears a size ZERO jeans), whereas I'm only 5', and I've always felt like the ugly duckling. When I went out for the cheerleading squad in high school I think it was just to prove myself that I could be one of "those" people. I made it, too. Don't worry, I HAVE adjusted over the years, because I like my life and wouldn't want hers. She got pregnant at 19, dropped out of college, married, had another kid, got divorced, works as a bartender now ... she hasn't had it easy. For that I feel for her. But we have nothing in common, and she can't even carry on a decent conversation. (Her name ain't Buffy for nothing! :devil:

Guess I'll make it through somehow. Maybe I can at least lose 10 pounds, providing I didn't gain over the past two weeks! I'm sure I went up a pound or two, though, but TODAY I am back on program and I'm going to stay on program. By July 1, I want to be below 170!

Well, I better find some work to do. I was all energized yesterday and now I feel like doing nothing again. Sigh. It might have to do with my b/f being off and I want to be home with him! We had yesterday evening together, though, and it was lovely.

Have a good day, girls!

Belle2000 05-01-2001 11:46 AM

Buffy the Vampire Step-sister

KIM!! I remember you telling me about Buffy before! Unfortunate name....but I can tell that you have gotten over it somewhat, its just that no one likes those really skinny people, esp when we are at risk of maybe being compared to them - that is why I hate when b/f checks out other girls, or talks about the ex or whatever.

But, I know you'll look great and hey, you can carry on AWESOME conversations.

And your name is leaps and bounds better.....

Belle

Flaky One 05-01-2001 11:57 AM

Hi Guys

I have not posted for awhile, but I have been lurking and been able to keep up on the posts. I have to make this a quick one, but I am off Thursday and Friday so I hope to get in a proper post!!! Angie, I hope that this month is filled with wonderful memories of you and your Mom, I can't even imagine what you are feeling but I am definatley thinking about you:) To everyone else, I hope that you have a wonderful First day of May :D

Talk to you all soon,
Steph:wave:

LoriD 05-01-2001 12:00 PM

I got engaged!!!

Hello all!! Long time, no posting for me....I have some news-I got engaged last week!!! I've been super busy looking at place to have the wedding...i was in NY until Sunday trying to make the most of my time there before coming back to Boston...we are planning to be married in NY next APril.
Anyhow-I am now back in boston..I WI tomorrow, haven't been super strict but we'll see...now I'm back OP with a new goal;)-fitting into wedding dresses.
Coming back to work was a rude awakening, but things are going ok. Hello to everyone-sorry I don't ahve time for individual postings right now...more later!Lori

TxAggie 05-01-2001 12:35 PM

Hi everyone!

Angie ~ {{{Hugs}}} My thoughts and prayers are with you this month.

Lori ~ Whooo Hooo! Congrats on the engagement! Married life is wonderful. Me and DH celebrated our 6 monthiversary on April 28. There are others on this board planning. Feel free to ask any wedding related questions!

Kim ~ It is so hard to not compare yourself to others in your family. I have a ton of female cousins (thats why I had 7 bridesmaids :)) and all of them are beautiful. We are going on the cruise with one of my thin and fab cousins. Luckily I have made friends with all of them and try to over look the fact that they are ten times prettier. Its really funny now because all of my male friends always want to meet them (I have 5 coisins all 20ish in age). Just grin and bear it! After all she is family.

Belle ~ I hope you feel better about the b/f situation. Enjoy the time you have set aside for yourself.

Sarah ~ {{{Hugs to you as well}}}.

Lola ~ Wow! you've been great for your group! I'm still thinking of becoming a leader. Your stories make it seem very worthwhile.

Hi to everyone else!

I am a both kinda gal. However I like my dressing on the side. I love salads!

TonyaLyn 05-01-2001 12:37 PM

Good morning!

Lori ~ Congrats!!! That is awesome! I loved trying on wedding dresses, have fun planning the wedding! :)

Steph ~ Good to hear from you, try to post soon!

Kim ~ Don't wig yourself out about the step. How can anyone that wears a size 0 look good??

Belle ~ Hang in there with the boyfriend. Remember, men can't help but look at other women. My DH does it all the time, and honestly it doesn't bother me, in fact, we usually have a discussion about the woman he is looking at, it is two-fold, I tell him when I see a good looking guy, or a nice-dressed guy. It doesn't mean in the slightest bit that he is going to leave me for another woman. Also, DH notices when other men look at me, when walking down the street and such, and he likes it, it makes him feel good knowing that other men like to look at what he has....just an observation! :)

Lolly ~ Congrats on the 50 lbs!! That is terrific! You have come a long way baby!!!!

Hi Tammy, Lola, Kirsty!

Sarah ~ I wish I had your motivation for working out lately! Can you send me some vibes???

Lisa ~ You can definately attain your goal, I have faith in you!!!

Shalyne ~ If that was me and my alarm was set for 11 a.m., I never would have gotten up in time!!

Angie ~ I am so sorry to hear about your mom, my mom and I are best friends, I cannot imagine losing her, my heart goes out to you and Sarah!!

Well, as for me, I am staying OP today, have to run some errands at lunch in a few minutes. I am trying to finish up some projects here at work this week and clean the house since I will be gone to CA from Friday thru Tuesday next week, then I am back to work on Wed., and leave Wed night for a business trip until Friday afternoon. Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!

I am planning on taking the kids for a stroller ride after work, we usually walk a couple miles, so that should earn me a couple points!

Well, check in later!! :)

Brenda N 05-01-2001 12:39 PM

Hello!!

Croutons Bacon Bits & tons of ranch!

Just call me froggy!!! That’s how my voice sounds today. Bon Jovi was last night and OH MY GOD!!! What an incredible concert. I broke down and bought a shirt. It’s a black and blue bowling shirt with a little martini glass on the front & says Bon Jovi. Then the name of the tour (One Wild Night) and a flame on the back. DH and I are going to share it. Very cool shirt. I harldy ever buy antying at concerts but I HAD to have something from this one. They could have played all night long and I would have sung and danced the night away!! There were teeny boppers all the way to 50 year olds there. Some of the younger ones were dressed the same as some of the older ones. You can’t really call that a generation gap can you? I went for comfort (jeans and old BonJovi t-shirt). I still haven’t figured out how I’m not hungover this morning. :?: I had 5 beers in like 3 hours and was pretty drunk when we went home (we had a driver). I was soooo ready to go partying, but the sensible side of me stepped in and said I needed to get to work this morning. I hate my sensible side :p I was over points, but I gave myself exercise points. I figured the dancing I did at the concert was light (just to be on the safe side) and I danced for about 3 hours so I gave it 6 points. I was still over but at least it helped.

My weekend was bad. Let’s just leave it at that. My motivation left again. I’m very scared to go to WI tonight. I don’t think it’s fair to hope that I stayed the same. I’ll have to change my sig for sure and face up the music. Maybe if I prepare myself for bad news, the blow won’t be so hard to take. I did tons of yard work so that will help on the food end. We got all the sod layed (really worked those arm muscles unloading it), I weeded and cleaned house in time for the party Sunday. It was a good time and my bro was very surprised.

KO: Won’t you be glad when school is over?

Kirsty: You crack me up! Still wish I could see you on TV. No good stories from the other night? I just get UI’s – unidentified injuries. I can be kind of klutzy at times. My DH calls it ‘having a Brenda’

Ali: YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on reaching goal. You are spectacular :D The part about the guy at the gym staring at you trying to figure out who you are was great. Aren’t those the most satisfying moments?!

Lisa: Keep your chin up honey. I’m having a really rough time of it too, but we’re still here right? An you lost!!! Congrats ;) So I missed the game b/c of the concert, but they had it on, so every time one of us made a beer run, we checked the score. Then right before the encore, we got to move up to a suite (DH ran into an old friend) and he watched the last few minutes. I can’t believe California! They boo’d their former player who had been with them all those years. They are on the same par of schmuck that boo’d our national anthem in Cananda (I know that was none of you guys here!). I was not impressed when I heard about that. It was sweet justice that Blake got the first goal! I’m bummed b/c I have a show tomorrow night. At least the game starts at 8 so I should be able to see the last half of the game. Friday’s game is at 6 here and I don’t have a show!! Woohoo!! OH, and I haven’t heard the latest on Sakic’s condition. I will keep you posted!

Sarah: Congrats on such a wonderful loss!! Keep up the good work. I still haven’t been shopping at Old Navy. I really want to get some clothing there. I keep telling myself I want to lose a few more pounds :rolleyes:

Kay: See comment above about being klutzy :lol: I get in waaaayyy too much trouble at the outlets. We have several in Colorado. I’ve tried to avoid them lately b/c I can’t spent the $

Tonya: You are going to be in Colorado!!! Any slim to none chance we can meet up???

Suzanne: What a great pic!!!

Angie: I’m so sorry about your mom *hugs* My thoughts are with you. I hope you are able to focus on all of the wonderful memories you have of her. She will always be with you in that way!

Lori: Congratulations! There’s def a marriage bug (at least for the year+ I’ve been posting). I’m so happy for you!

"To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved." -- George MacDonald

Suz78 05-01-2001 12:50 PM

Happy May Day!

Hi ladies,

UGH! I'm so sick of work. I can't wait to get out of here. I can envision the last day of walking out of here and not looking back....ever!!! :D

Lori~~CONGRATS YOU LUCKY DUCKY!!!!!!! My cousin got engaged too! OH! I am soooooo jealous. I wish I could get engaged too but i know I have to do my time. Anyways, you've got lots of planning to do....have fun!

Brenda~ thanks :) sounds like you had fun!

Sorry can't write much.....

too much to do!

sbirdhr 05-01-2001 01:20 PM

yipee!

congratulations LORI!!!!!! :D I am so excited for you! I totally agree with Kay about married life being great. DH and I have been married 3 years next month. I loved trying on dresses and planning the wedding. We have been invited to 8 weddings this year!

Tonya - Enjoy your ealk tonight. Are you journalling?

Brenda - Glad to see your long post again. Sorry you had a bad weekend. I'm happy you had fun at the concert last night :)

Suzanne - Hang in there at work. I hope it won't be too much longer for you.

Kay - I remember the wedding picture you posted a while back and you are beautiful too. I can't imagine your cousins being prettier. they probably feel the same way about you. Good luck getting to goal by Memorial Day. I am jealous about your cruise. where are you going? I love cruises!

Steph - Glad to see you again. Good luck with your goal for the wedding. I am sure you will look great!

Kim - I am glad you had free time to spend with bf. I hope you gets lots done today.

I had an idea for a poll for tomorrow. How many people lost weight before their wedding? Did you get to goal or not? Just a thought.

I turned in another assignment and have 2 left before I have to do the dreaded case studies. I just ate lunch and am going to have some leftover cake - yummy!!!!! See you later.

Sarah
194.4/160.4/153WW

Belle2000 05-01-2001 01:29 PM

Congratulations Lori!!!

:D :D :D

I am so happy for you girl!!

Belle

StaceyT 05-01-2001 01:47 PM

I'm so happy for you!!!

Congrats, Lori!! How awesome is that?? When I joined the boards, Brenda was tying up the loose ends for her wedding and I had just begun to plan. Now, I'm tying up the loose ends and you are beginning to plan! :)
Don't be afraid to ask for advice, I do it alllllll the time!
Speaking of, I'd better get back to writing the information letter for my wedding party.
We picked out tuxedos yesterday and the one I fell in love with was $175!!! Yikes!! It was Ralph Lauren. So, I had the tux guy change a few things and brought the price down considerably. We get them half off, so that's not too bad. I have to buy my corset/bra tonight so I can take my dress to the tailor. Once that's done, then I can relax for a bit. HAHA No such thing!
Ok, my lunch hour is over so I'll be around later, hopefully lurking.

Congrats to the losers, goal obtainers, engagers and EVERYONE!!
Have a beautiful day, the weather has been so wonderful here, I hate to be indoors.

tilley 05-01-2001 02:14 PM

BRENDA!!!!!

Are you sure your name isn't Lisa?? I think we are so similar it's scarry. I love Bon Jovi! I'm going to the concert in Albany in 3 weeks (it's a 2 hour drive, but a good friend of mine lives there and asked me to go with her) and then they are coming to Boston in July. I was laughing SO HARD when I read that.

Bon Jovi, the Avs... so funny. I sent you a PM so I don't bore the rest of the ladies.

To the rest of the ladies... Hi and Hello. Things are a little crazy and I was just planning on lurking, but I had to post when I read Brenda's post.

Hope your days are going well. Just had a 16 point lunch! YUK! And I had 5 for breakfast... which leaves me only 6 points if I want to stay under my max. YUK! I may grab a subway and head to the gym on that one!

Lisa

LoriD 05-01-2001 02:58 PM

Thanks for all of the congratulations, and all of the advice wishes! I'm sure I'll need it....I already have a bunch of questions!:)
Can't wait to go dress shopping...Stacey, when is your wedding-it must be close from what you are writing....
I answer to Brenda's potential poll, I can tell you all that I am a lot more motivated now than I was before!:)

sbirdhr 05-01-2001 04:24 PM

I am at 20 points so far today but strangely not very worried about it. I ate lots of icing but alost no cake. I had one roll-up and 1.5/2 cookies. It was all so yummy. I don't know if I estimate right or not but I don't think I will owrry about it much. I figure I get enough exercise points to still have 10 points for dinner :)

I did some more homework. Who knew I would be so happy to have no "work" to do. I have been really lucky to get so much done the past few days. I still have more work to do but I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel :) What a relief.

Lisa - don't worry about your 16 point lunch. You can save some points tomorrow to make up if you go over today or increase your exercise.

I am leaving in a few minutes. Have a great evening and see you all tomorrow!!

Sarah
194.4/160.4/153WW

Jen-L 05-01-2001 05:00 PM

HELP.. does anyone know approx how many points are in a regular bagel with regular cream cheese. Had them at work and I ate one for my lunch. HEY, that is better then eating one and THEN having lunch!!! It was NUMMMY! Had a salad too!

TxAggie 05-01-2001 05:11 PM

On Dotti's site the bagel and cream cheese is 9.5 I think

Got This is from Dotti's site:

and Sarah ~ Thanks for the kind complements. My cousins and I really get along great. They are not only beautiful but they are smart too (which really helps with competition :))

Have a great day everyone!

Jen-L 05-01-2001 05:15 PM

Thanks Kay... I went there also after I posted and came up with 10 points. That isn't that bad. Just means a lite dinner for me.

Belle2000 05-01-2001 05:49 PM

Strange ongoings

Earlier today, recieved curse from pinstruck.com, stating "the best comes last". Then got nice flowers, with no name on them, no card, addressed to me.

Its not b/f, not ex b/f, not any of my friends or family.....

I am a bit spooked!!! and embarassed b/c I immediately wrote my b/f to say thanks and he was like...uh...no, not me.

Belle...

Flaky One 05-01-2001 06:32 PM

Belle Don't stress

I send them all the time to Friends and Family(sick sense of humour!!!) The site was in Maxim magazine a couple of months ago, Do you know anyone who reads that??? I am sure it is just a joke!

Steph

CM 05-02-2001 12:05 AM

I have not been around for about two weeks, but I just read most everything and I must say congrats to all the losers especially Ali!! who’s at Goal and Lolly who did well while in Spain!!

Belle- I went to high school with a bunch of guys like your Sean Orr and I never got the point, why is it funny for these puny little guys to make fun of us for being chubby? Also I'm glad you and BF are having a better day today but be careful. :)

Kirsty, Lolly, Suzanne and Angie- I too have older man(quite a bit older- 12 years)

Kay- Please post the Moo Goo Gai Pan Recipe if you haven’t already that is my favorite food. My aunt and I eat Chinese after WI every week.

Lori- Congrats on the engagement!! My BF and I decided to start talking about getting engaged which is a big step for him.

WI is tomorrow wish me luck.