View Poll Results: How many languages can you speak (fluently)?
One (English I presume!) 5 22.73%
One and a bit (random phrases, but not much more) 14 63.64%
Two 3 13.64%
Three 0 0%
Four 0 0%
Five or more (you show off!) 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2001, 03:46 PM   #31  

Default GGGRRRRRR

Renee Zellweger can kiss my size 16 butt!!! That article was annoying!

Anyways, thanks for posting it

Well, there is hope for my bf When I came home last night he had prepared an elaborate...well eloborate for him dinner. He even went to the grocery store and bought yellow and red peppers. I was very touched by his gesture.

Other than that, I just met a candidate for my position here when I leave and I liked her very much. I hope she gets the job

Kirsty~ thanks for asking about my blokey

Belle~ glad things got better for ya, I definately see the change in your bf, from what I read at least
oh and a girl I worked with was taking that apple cider vinegar to lose weight...I dunno the real info on it though.

lilhunny~ welcome to the group!! wow on all that weight you already lost! congrats!!

I wish I could write more but a lot of work to do. I won't be back to work until next Tuesday, NYC this weekend....have a good one everyone!!!!!
Old 04-19-2001, 03:46 PM   #32  
Eve's Mom

Default Stacey

Can I just say that I will use that every time I go to have pizza from here on in.....well -put, and scary too!!
Old 04-19-2001, 03:47 PM   #33  
Eve's Mom

Default Stacey

Can I just say that I will use that every time I go to have pizza from here on in.....well -put, and scary too!!

lilhoneypot - I'll look it up, thanks....still, I wouldn't take anything personally, but it sounds a bit hokey, you know? I was just curious....

Belle
Old 04-19-2001, 03:50 PM   #34  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Belle... Haven't heard much.... but have heard it is NOT a good way to lose. If it is a diuretic, then you definately do not want to use it. Most people say that they haven't changed their eating at all when they use these suppliments, but really they have in a subliminal type of way. I doubt the weight will stay of permenently.
Old 04-19-2001, 04:49 PM   #35  
A Yankee in Virginia

Default Cake ... yum ...

Stacey: Italian Cream sounds YUMMY!

Lisa:I think we must be on the same wavelength today. I brought a 5-6 point lunch (Healthy Choice pizza), and ended up going for lunch with my BF instead. I had a salad with dressing on the side, but followed it with chicken tenders drenched in hot sauce! ARRGGHHH! I didn't eat all of them though. And it's hot stuff supposed to help your metabolism anyway?

Well, I've almost made it through the day without doing any substantial work. What's wrong with me? Motivation has been out the window. Grrr.

Tonight I'm going to a minor-league baseball game — the Salem Avalanche — with some people from work. I wouldn't worry except it's Thirst Thursdat, which means beer are only $1 a piece! Ah! Danger!

Hey, where's Lolly? She must be having fun with her BF!
Old 04-19-2001, 04:55 PM   #36  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Hi.

I just read the Bridget Jones article too. I was a bit annoyed. Oh well. Maybe once we're all at goal, we'll feel the same.

Kim - we totally must be!!!! What a coincidence. Well, we did it... it's over with. It happens YUK!

But girls.... lets say it was a close call.

There was left over pizza outside the conference room... and if I could just demostrate HOW CLOSE I was to eating some left over pizza! Picture me walking towards the table with the pizza. The box was conveniently open. I reach my arm out to grab a slice, and my arm extends a bit further and grabs a plastic cup instead, and I use it to get some water. Whew. that was a close one!!!!!

Have a nice evening ladies! I'm outta this pizza ****!

Lisa
Old 04-19-2001, 05:42 PM   #37  
Go Avalanche!!

Default Hey

Printed out the rest of yesterday and today's thread meaning to read and reply earlier. Just been a really icky day and I'm in a very bummed out mood. You name it, it's seems to be going the wrong way. Meant to be good for lunch b/c I went over by 2 points yesterday and then they had a special lunch thing and it was pizza. It was very cheesy and greasy and I have no idea how to count it b/c I don't know where it came from. I have a party way north of home tonight so I will get back late. My brother lives in the town I'm going to and he wants to go have a beer after the party. Oh, and he ruined his surprise B-day/going away party b/c he has a retirement party to go to for his fave prof from college. See what I mean? You know how sometimes things seem so overwhelming you just want to cry? That's me right now. I've done so much better the last few months about staying positive (for the most part) that I don't want to lapse down into negativity again. Once again, I can't even blame it on PMS. Sorry gals, don't mean to be so down, just wanted to say I didn't fall off the planet today.

Oh, and I was very excited that the Av's won and what an incredible game! The enthusiasm paled as my day went on

Kirsty: I've forgotten what fanny is!! I know it's naughty, but my mind is totally blank
Old 04-19-2001, 06:42 PM   #38  
A Yankee in Virginia

Default Pizza is evil

That's all I want to say.
Closed Thread