Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2004, 11:48 PM   #1  
Eve's Mom

Default My Goodness it's Monday

OK It's really just late on Sunday, but I KNOW no one will post til tomorrow, so...it counts.

Karen - how much was your tan? I was thinking of doing that for my wedding (trying it out in the summer of course). My Gram is here from Wpg, so I was thinking of you

KT how was the tatoo convention? I saw something about it on CBC news the other night. I hope it was uneventful and interesting. I took CPR on Saturday from St. John's ambulance - thought of you then too!!

My weekend eating wise was as good as I could, but i used all 35 flexpoints - still have Mon, Tues, Wed before WI. I got a lot of activity but only 2 formal workouts. I am going to try to get up tomorrow before work and do a video - pre-coffee and all

Well, better get to bed if I intend to be up at 5am. Wish me luck.

PS - Kier, what is your wedding song? We finally picked ours - it's Blue Rodeo's Lost Together! I love that song...
Old 05-31-2004, 09:23 AM   #2  
Running Babe

Speaking of mystic tans, I got that done last year and it looked good. I'd definitely test it out though, although Belle, your colouring is close to mine so you'd probably look wonderful. Eating wise I haven't been that great, but I am trying to get back on track.

Belle: That song was on my short-list for my wedding song Not that i have plans on getting married yet sigh..... How's the new house?

Cheers!

Ali
Old 05-31-2004, 11:14 AM   #3  
Eve's Mom

Hey Ali!! If you looked good, I prob would too though I am more yellowish than you. So I'll test it out. How much was it? My weekend eating wasn't stellar either, but back on track today too and brought a lunch, so that is good!

When is your possession date again? You must be soooo excited! Our condo possession date is tomorrow, so we'll have to get the keys out tomorrow before noon.

The house is GREAT!! I can't wait for our new washer/dryer next weekend. It's a front-loading Kenmore (can we say more debt). $1299 for the set, so not too bad. And we picked up our gardening stuff too that we bought second hand from my friends parents - mower (Craftsman), shovels, rakes, weedwhipper, ladder, flowerpots, water cans, hoses and holders, etc, for $200. Can't go wrong!

Well, anyway, I have to run so I'll BBL.

Come out and play??!!!
Old 05-31-2004, 11:32 AM   #4  
Running Babe

Belle:We have to pick up all the outdoors stuff now too.... Well we can buy it mid-July which means hopefully a cut in prices... We need to get an outdoor patio set. Sacha wants a new BBQ. we need a lawnmower. We have a weed wacker though so at least that's one thing. Actually we're thinking of asking the owners if we could drop by this weekend to do measurements of the interior so we could do our planning better. We're also going out to the country to check out a wood furniture store. I am jealous of your washer and dryers... Ours are in good condition so I doubt we'll be having to buy some in the next few years... I wouldn't mind a new living room set though.

Cheers!
Old 05-31-2004, 12:58 PM   #5  
Proud Canadian

Morning Belle and Ali

Our American members have a holiday today so lets see if any of them are around to post! WI was TERRIBLE! I was up 2#!! And then I guilt ate afterwards. But I am back on track today with a great breakfast and healthy lunch and dinner all planned. I had a LOT of salt last week so I'm hopeful that I can flush all of it out of my system and be fine for next week. One of the triplets was rushed into emerg on Saturday - she was diagnosed with Meningitis - luckily they caught it early enough and she's much better and probably going home today. My sister e-mailed a picture because she's a very cute patient. In less than two week my mom and I will be there and we will be able to give my sister a bit of a break. The Tattoo convention was extremely boring. There were no security problems and no first aid problems and not that many people there. There were a lot of ****'s Angels and they keep things quiet. And I saw some very entertaining tattoos. A lot of - why would you want that permanently engraved on your body - body art. No work yet for this upcoming weekend which is good because I'll need the time to pack. This week should go by quickly because one of my co-workers is on holiday and it will be keep me busy covering for her.
Belle - your washer and dryer sound like a dream!! I miss not having my own washer and dryer. And you are going to have the nicest yard on the block with all the outdoor stuff you bought (for cheap too!)
Ali - mid July should get you some great deals! How late is patio weather in your neck of woods? You should still be able to get some great use out of it into the fall...

Better get some of this stuff done - I'll try to check in later.

KT
Old 05-31-2004, 01:27 PM   #6  

Hey guys,

KT- I'm sorry about your niece, but it's good she doing well. I'll keep her in my prayers.

The tan was good, it is a little expensive though, at Tan FX it was 35$, but there were some coupons so I think if you bought one the next was half off. I went to Golden Tan and it was 30$ but they had a deal that if you bought 2 you actually got 3 for 60$.

My eating was not great this weekend, i didn't write anything down. On Saturday i was drinking so i wanted to eat enough, and i did. I think i won't be drinking anymore though!! (Let's just say Beach Bash was CRAZEE)
On Sunday I made it to the baptism and went to the party after and there was so much food. 3 different types of pasta, Caesar, Greek and Taco salad, plus so much more. I only ate one slice of Lasagna and had a little bit of Caesar though, so i wasn't that bad. Plus a little slice of cake, and some fruit. It wasn't great though, and the scale isn't showing any progress either. So frusterating...i really need to get back on plan.
Take Care, Karen
Old 05-31-2004, 01:50 PM   #7  
Eve's Mom

ONe more question - how long does it last? $35 isn't too bad, i expected worse. Ever see the Friends where Ross gets the tan?? Is it like that?

Hey - we are all Canadians on the board today....it's US memorial day.

GO FLAMES!!
Old 06-01-2004, 02:57 PM   #8  

Oh I hope the Flames pull through!!! It's supposed to last 7-10 days. I can tell it's coming off though. It really is good if you need a quick tan or something. I'm thinking of just using the beds so it doesn't look funny when it comes off. Nothing like a real tan though.
Closed Thread