Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2001, 11:46 PM   #31  

Essie,
Take care of that elbow you poor thing. I love a good dry sense of humor. I take it the cousins are close. That is great! Hope you had a great time. I can't wait to see those too cuties. Oh yes, I could mean your nephew and son but I really meant the kitty and doggy. I'd like to see all 4. And you and Pete too of course.
Enjoy your sister. Mine is 540 miles away.

Jen,
We screamed so loud we scared Tanner. You would have thought the Steelers won the Super Bowl.
I was completely shocked when he said Jerri. I thought for sure it would be Elisabeth. Here is the order I want to win the Million:
Roger, Elisabeth, Tina, Keith, Nick, Colby and then Amber. She is the one I want off next.
Our dinner was great. I started my friendly TOM yesterday so I skipped weigh-in today. That with my birthday would have been a disaster.

Patti,
Welcome back. Don't worry about the weight. It will come off. I am sure. You had some good times. Enjoy the memories and get back to it without guilt.
I would say yes your hubby is still ahead. That win was wonderful.

Hi Anita, Dianne and Myra!
Terri
Old 04-01-2001, 11:55 AM   #32  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Patti/Zoe(so as not to confuse Anita!),
Glad you had a good time. Don't even think that you're alone in starting over again. I've been there a million times! The point is, you're active and will have it off soon. Welcome back.

Terri,
My next vote is against Amber also. I'd like to see Roger win, but I don't think it'll happen; Elisabeth is my next choice. Hope poor Tanner didn't get too scared!

Essie, Myra, Dianne, Anita....HI!

I didn't attend a meeting this week, as I'm afraid I've gained. I can't let myself slide backwards, am starting fresh again TODAY. I've planned a light dinner, and am going out to do some yard work after this.

Have a nice Sunday everyone.

~Jen
Old 04-01-2001, 08:37 PM   #33  

Oops, I already posted in #48 folder today.
Guess we're still using this one?
May take me awhile, but I'll get this down, I promise.
Had a good day, though hubby is sick with some kind of virus. Already had my go with it, so can only hope it doesn't get me again.
Had an absolutely beautiful day here, hope you all had some sunshine too.
Can't decide if I want to weigh in tomorrow night or not. I am lifetime and it's not my week, but think I'm up a little! Maybe wait a week, hu?
I'll be drinking lots of water WITH lemon before then.
Closed Thread