Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2001, 11:41 PM   #31  
Member Florida Chick

Hi: I'm getting to be a 'night-owl'
Trudy- To answer your question about Miacalcin- It is a nasal spray which I use everyday. Left Nostril today, Right tomorrow, etc. It is some type of hormone, not like estrogen, which is supposed to help you keep what bone mass you have, and hopefully add some to it. I'll let you know how it has worked for me. I've used it for a year, and just had another bone scan and am waiting for the results. I can't take Fosamax, or Actonel, because of adverse reactions to stomach and esophoagus.Dont want any more ulcers.Also take about 1500mg. of calcium

Slavika- Webtv allows us to access the web, do searches, and all that stuff, and of course email. The cost is about 21.00 per month. It hooks into your television, so you read your material on the TV screen. The keyboard is a remote, no wires. We also have a printer, so I can copy things I want to keep. When you are through with the web, you can go back to conventional tv. We don't have to worry about viruses, crashes, etc. It has its limitations, but at this time we didn't really want anything more.
I like to bake pies and cookies. Also like to experiment with new dishes and combinations. Love to make soup too.and eat it. Time to get some zzzzz Goodnight. Ann
Old 03-24-2001, 09:26 AM   #32  
Net browser

Good Morning Everybody

Please go to Thread #104. See you all there.
Old 03-25-2001, 02:21 AM   #33  
Justa Wannabe

Arrow

PS
On the number 2 for the second page, mine shows it as a dead link.
Old 03-26-2001, 03:51 PM   #34  
Fun Blonde

Lily, I thought if I could change the number of replies on a page, that it would make my computer a bit faster. Showing you how much I am a barbarian, I need to know where the Edit Options are.

We are getting an upgrade at work on our computers, so perhaps this will help with the trouble I am having accessing the whole thread.
Glenda
Closed Thread