Old 04-11-2018, 12:36 PM   #46  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Chimed in here a week ago.............time goes so fast. Was up another .4# this week....................nothing, but over time it adds up.

Gail, hope you're doing well. it's starting to feel like spring here, and things will be looking up.
judy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 08:43 AM   #47  
Chick

have a great on program day.
Eating well and exercising is the weigh to go!!
Judy
:
Old 04-16-2018, 01:39 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles

Judy - sorry your scale isn't co-operating. New week just started - lets get back on track & have a loss next time at the scales.

The weather up here is horrible - big ice storm all weekend so I was housebound. Kids were away to New York (where they were wearing shorts/tshirts) and I was housesitting with 2 shepphards and a cat. Friday was OK - got in some walks with the dogs but rest of weekend was too slippery and freezing rain to go outside. Dogs didn't stay outside long, just enough to do their business. Since they couldn't go out I jogged indoors with them which was fun doing laps on the main floor, so they got abit of exercise plus they wrestled with each other.

Just regular rain now but lots of it, so no walks for a few days.

My scale has been up/down as well & we have our Awards tomorrow at the Tops group, will see how that goes since I have only been with this chapter since July, but I think they take my previous charts into consideration, but not really sure.

Anyway, lets get motivated and drop some pounds before summer season kicks in. I can't believe the snow we have again - but probably be winter one day & summer the next. Crazy!

Gail
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:21 AM   #49  
Chick

hi Turtles,
Gail, I feel for you with the horrible weather. Yes, NY had 80 degree day and then back to chilly. More snow than I ever want to see in a winter again.

Bad news continues to follow my little family, but I am tackling each day at a time and doing the best food wise I can. good luck on your rewards day with TOPS. You're a winner in anyone's book!!

have a great week. Glad you still chime in. We can do this. I stlll believe I can reach goal by year's end and I am determined to keep on going even though it doesn't look gret right now. LOL. Every day is a new start and every day is a chance to keep it going!!!

Judy
Old 04-19-2018, 01:54 PM   #50  
Chick

two good days.................it's a good start.
judy
Old 04-23-2018, 08:57 AM   #51  

Good morning turtles

Judy - great on going forward with your 2 good days, keep it going!!

We had our Awards last week at my Tops chapter & I received a certificate for losing 13.5# last year and a pink rose (doesn't sound like much, but we have been doing this along time) so was happy with that.
And so far this year down 6.5# which makes exactly 20# since Jan 2017. I'll take it. Goal is to lose another 11# by July 1st and go from there.

Got together with some girlfriends to discuss going to New Orleans this fall, haven't been there yet so that should be fun.

All - hope you have a good week at the scale.

Gail
Old 04-26-2018, 08:05 AM   #52  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Spring is coming and losing weight and spring go together! We can do this.
Gail, many congrats on losing 20#. We have been doing this for a long time. You are right about that. So glad you put what you have learned into practice and have such a nice weight loss. I see you establishing and then meeting your goals and that is fab!! keep up the good work.

I'm working on clearing my head and getting some good meals into the fridge to keep on going.

Good luck to all. : and :.. Heaven knows we deserve it!!
Judy
Old 05-01-2018, 02:45 PM   #53  

Hi there - hope all you turtles are ready for spring.

Judy - Hope you got some meals prepared, I find having pre-made things makes it so much easier to make healthy choices.

Weather up here is really nice today, but even last night the wind was chilly - still need a coat except in middle of the day.

My trailer park officially opens this weekend, but that is really early and I am sure my site is still really wet, so probably will give it a couple more weeks before opening it up.
First time up is a lot of work, just raking leaves and picking up tree branches. Then inside needs dusted, vacuumed and washed down. Then time to fill up the cupboards & fridge.

Weigh in tonight & hoping for a loss, since last week I was up 1.5# - so not too happy with myself but know exactly why - 3 dinners out will do it for sure.

All - new month, lets get going!

Gail
Old 05-07-2018, 12:49 PM   #54  
Chick

Gail, enjoy your trailer site. Wow, it's that time of the year again! yay

I am going to check Amanda Cypert on YouTube.com to see what her ideas might be for food prep for this week.
Getting lots done. Yard needed mowing, etc. and it is wonderful to be outside.

Food steady, so I hope I have stopped the gain. Gosh, I wish I had more control over this whole eating thing than I do. Turtles, keep on keepin' on.
When I get a minute I'll start a new thread. Take it easy and aim for a :
Judy
Old 05-14-2018, 10:04 AM   #55  
Chick

I am starting our new thread. See Gail and the Turtles over at #303 Bale of Turtles Keepin' On

Judy