Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2001, 04:42 PM   #31  

Just a quick note to say HI... it's really late, and I have a Finnish test in the morning. Yup, you read right: I really have to take a Finnish test, had to take an academic writing course, and now they test us so we know all the grammar and spellings and such...
I'm working a lot again for the next couple of weeks, but will take some time off in the beginning of April.

Patti, welcome to the group. I'm 25 year old university student from Finland. Have been on WW for almost a year and have lost 33 pounds so far. Slowly but surely I move towards my goal.

Janet, huge congrats on the big loss! I'm sure you do have my correct address, I haven't moved, but soon I might just forward my mail to my work since I spend so much time there... Oh well, I need to save some money for next year, and when I'm working I'm not spending any... and it's still slow, so it's paid study time for me.

Well, I'd better get some sleep now. 'Talk' to you all later. Saara.

p.s. I'll start a new thread since we're on page 2. Come on over!
Closed Thread