Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2001, 09:22 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Talking

Welcome to the 20somethings thread, we're a supportive bunch of people who always welcome new members for support, advice and general conversation.

Morning All!

I caught up with an old friend last night and we talked for hours so that was fun. She's moving to Ottawa too, so it is nice to know more people who live there.

Anyhoo, I have a lot of work and cleaning to do this weekend and disco bowling ce soir. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Take Care!

Ali
Old 03-24-2001, 02:28 PM   #2  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Lazy Saturday

Hey everyone! What a quiet day. I love weekends like this! We're going to Dillard's to add to our wedding registry. That's always fun.
I don't have much else going on so I just wanted to say have a great weekend and I'll see everyone later!
Old 03-25-2001, 11:08 AM   #3  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Wow - it's pretty quiet on the weekends. I guess I shouldn't expect anyone to actually read this then. But I think it just helps to write it anyway.

First, can you believe I'm at work on a Sunday. Lots to do I guess. But I'm taking a break.

Ali - hope you had fun disco bowling

Well, Friday was a bust. I went over my points by 15! EEk! I did well with food all day. I planned for going out to dinner and saved 14 points for dining out. And it would have gone well... I got this delicious honey mustard chicken salad.... but then I had 2 dinner rolls and wine. so I was over by 3 points for the day. Not bad, right? BUT then we went out afterwards and I got wasted. Meaning I drank 4 drinks at 3 points a drink

I was so bummed. I couldn't believe I was over by so much.

So I'm not sure that what I did yesterday was too good. I only had 20 points of food (my min is 24) and then worked out and earned 10 points. I just wanted to make up for the damage I did friday. I could tell it wasn't good for me because I couldn't stay awake past 9:30 last night and ended up standing up some friends because I fell alseep before I was supposed to meet them.

Oh well... I really didn't want this week to be a bust because one night I went out and got sloshed.

Hope your weekends are going good. Talk to you all soon!

Lisa
Old 03-25-2001, 03:31 PM   #4  
Running Babe

My parents have just told me what my graduation present will be..... FURNITURE!!! I am really happy about that, because I basically have none!

Disco bowling was fun, I talked to a lot of people I barely knew, but again it was fun, I'd definately go again.

So I am meeting my potential roomate on Saturday and hopefully that will go well and work out.

Maggie: Welcome!

Tilley: We all have days like that, but from my own experience the best thing to do is forget about those days and move on. I may cut back on points for a day or two afterwards (but still eat at my minimum), but that's it. Good Luck to you.

Stacey: I hope you had fun registering!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Ali
Old 03-25-2001, 04:17 PM   #5  

Hey Everyone-Happey weekend!!! I was over on points too Tilley-I went away on a ski trip...there were some other WW people there and we were joking that alcohol is free! (of course it's not...but oh well). Sounds like you did the right things yesterday though...

Hope everyone else is well...I am soo tired!
More tomorrow-Lori
Closed Thread