Thursday Chatters for Fall

You're on Page 3 of 5
Go to
  • Yay Dori! Good job!

No school tomorrow! Yay! Pat took off! Then my student is out Tuesday. I'm out for my infusion on Thursday. Homecoming is Friday, so it will be crazy!

Next week I go to the knee doctor. I'm falling apart. My partial replacement knee is hurting and keeping me up at night! It's been almost 7 years since it's been checked, I was suppose to go back at 5 years. Just a little late.
  • Hi all,
    How are we doing? I do not want to get on the scales for at least a week. Larry and I went away for a few days of vacation and I ate.
    It's back to water, water, water.

Dori, we can do this!
    Maureen, have you been able to walk home?
    Jeanne, how is your mil
    Susan, did you have a reaction from the infusion? Which homecoming are you attending?
    Tammy, how are you!

• Boy, this week was not a good week. I don't think I stayed OP any day. Whew. Stress tends to bring out my bad habits. However, I know I can do this. I went to Zumba this morning for the first time in about a month. It felt great getting back at it. I plan on going at least 3 times a week if not more. This week I want to work on staying OP and increasing my fruits and veggies. We'll see what happens.
  • Happy Monday! It's a beautiful and cooler day.

Let's all watch what we eat. Get out there and walk, if only for 10 minutes.

• Everything was good until dinner time. Oy vey! I have got to plan my meals and stick to it. I did get my water and exercise in though.
  • I know what you mean Dori - I'm okay at work then I get home. so far today I've mean good - day one down again - let's see if I can get to good food days in a row. I weighed myself and I've managed to gain 20 pounds in the last year!!! this is not a good thing. Tina I agree we should just get up and get moving - we can do it
  • Okay,

I'm going to focus on a healthy supper. .
    We can do this!

• Weigh in was today and I'm down 1.2#. Time to kick it into full gear. This weekend was a bit crazy. Samuel was sick yesterday and last night Teresa started complaining with her stomach and by night's end she was in a lot of pain. I kept an eye on her all night and this morning she seems to be back to her normal self. Thank you Lord for answering prayers. I had plans for going to church, but I'm going to allow them to recuperate and stay here at home.
  • good morning everyone
    congratulations on the 1.2 down Dori - way to go
    Tina - how's your weather? it's starting to feel like winter is coming soon. at least it's sunny today and really not that cold out. I'll enjoy it- Our semi annual national awards dinner/training and management retreat is over until April!! there were a few glitches but on the whole it went really well. went to a concert last night with my sister in law to see Rufus Wainwright - what a talent - after a long day of retreat doings it was nice to relax listening to him-
    let's all have a great day we're worth it

maureen
  • Good Morning

As Americans, today ia our opportunity to get out and vote! Please, go vote!

Maureen, when do y'all vote?

• It's Wednesday---how are we doing?
    Dori, I hope your children are all well now and you didn't catch it. You can stay OP!!!
    Maureen, I am sure your awards dinner/retreat went well with you taking care of things. Now you can rest.
    Jeanne, please post!
    Tammy, how are you?????
    Our fall weather was short-lived. That's my Texas! Okay, I've got to come up with a healthy and tastey supper.
  • good morning all
    it's Friday!!! and we have a long weekend - after last weekend I'm really looking forward to it - I was going to go to a WW meeting a few weekends ago and didn't but I'm promising myself I'll be there tomorrow morning. Can't wait to get back on track - hope everyone's well

let's have a great day we're worth it
  • Good morning!
    It's going to be a beautiful Sunday.
    Dori, how is your family feeling? I hope you didn't catch it. Are you getting in any exercise? I'm going to do better on that this week.

Maureen, enjoy your long weekend! Any new smoothie recipes??????
    Do you ever fix strawberry smoothies? I would like to make one.

How's everyone else?????

• good afternoon all

Tina, ends up I'll be going in tomorrow - just myself & the receptionist - it's only the government & banks that will be closed - so I'll get next monday off - it'll be very quiet so I'll be able to get a lot done - I went to a meeting yesterday and I'm almost back to the weight I was when I first started ww's about a hundred years ago - it was a wake up call - so I'm back - at least for today

hope you all are having a great sunday