Thursday Chatters Enjoying Summer

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • I have been absent from this great place for three years, and now my waist line shows it. So today I have decided to get back on track.... :-)
  • Hi grandma, what on earth have you been up to?
    Oh my, a growing waist line isn't good. Keep coming here everyday for encouragement!

• welcome grandma you're in the right place - welcome back

Hi Tina, how've you been? Nothing much happening around here - just work and home
  • Hi Maureen, doing fairly well. Still have some problems from my oral surgery. I'm going to a different dr. as soon as I can get in.
    What fun things did you do over your 4-day weekend?

Tonight, I cooked stuffed peppers. They were sooo good!
  • It's Monday and a beautiful day.
    Okay, maybe I need to go back to bed.
    My good intentions to go walk, before it got too hot, have been dashed.
    Guess what! It's already too hot!!!!!

Everyone have a super day!

• Tina, here it's either too hot, too cold or raining!!!lol -I have to move my butt and get walking
  • Hi,
    What's new!
    Hope this is a good day for everyone. Drink your water!

• Hi,

Drum roll, please......I've gone to the gym twice so far this week !!!! I walk on a treadmill.
    It feels good, too.

Maureen, what's going on at work? Are you still trying to walk all the way home?

• good for you Tina on the gym- I've been lazy - my boss has been on holidays so I've been able to use his parking spot so I've been taking my car to work -he's back next week so I'm definitely going to try to walk at least half way home(2.5 miles)
    hope everyone has a great weekend
  • Oh Maureen, you've been lucky to have that place to park!!!!!
    It's a nice Saturday here. Hot, but it is bearable. When does school start in Canada? Our public schools begin Monday. I imagine everyone is either at the beach or in a pool today.
  • It's Wednesday.
    Have a great day!!!!!
  • good afternoon all
    Tina, I think some of the schools were back this week but most go back the day after Labour Day ( this coming monday) - do you get that as a holiday? I'm on holidays all next week and so looking forward to it - I've really been trying to watch what I'm eating -

well, have a good one everyone
  • Yes, Maureen, we have Labor Day on Monday. I've convinced Larry that we need to grill hamburgers. Not sure how hot it'll be!
    Wow, you have all week off. That's great.
  • Happy Labor Day to all of us!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hi all,
    Well, some of the group are already having cooler weather. I am still in the 99 heat index.
    I can't wait for cooler weather so I can walk outside.

Everyone, have a great Thursday!!!!!