Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 01:11 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Tuesday---HAPPY BDAY JAYNE!

Hey Girls its 1 am and I m you're fave night owl. .well me and lexxy
watched wierd stuff on discovery health channel one about russian brides and 2 called ex appeal where ppl confront loves from the past Reality tv is too freaky
Twisted my ankle but good yesterday 3/4 of the way around but So far so good I had on good shoes
And I finished this business book called use what you've got
basically teaches you to be a good salesman
I come from a lonnng line of em so I do pretty good with inherited skill I'll respond to everyone later
but Jess big hug to you girlie b/c If i lost one of my pups I'd be devestated feel free to share all ya want we love ya
off to bed
Love Kier
Old 06-03-2003, 06:04 AM   #2  
Scotland's finest export

hello,
happy birthday jayne!
sorry to be MIA, i was busy helping my friend organise her wedding. it was last saturday so now i'm a free woman again! so, how are you all doing? i apologise for any typos, i stuck on some fake nails for the wedding. they look amazing but i can't type very well, and as for opening cans of diet coke...well, it's one way to slow down my addiction!
kier - hope your ankle is ok.
right, i'm going to try and catch up on some posts. back later!
kirsty
Old 06-03-2003, 08:03 AM   #3  
Scotland's finest export

i'm never going to get my work done today - i've been busying scanning through some old posts and getting all caught up in your lives!
just quickly - congrats tonya!! how exciting!
and happy birthday yesterday to becky.
laura - your patio is finished? hooray!
i must go, i work for a magazine and today is a press day. but i'll be back later!
kirsty
ps kt - sorry to hear about your grandfather, but lovely to hear about the triplets!
jess - sorry about your cat. i am already upset at the thought of losing my cat one day in the future (and i don't officially own her, she just decided to move in with us).
pps big hello, a hug and an air kiss to everyone else!
Old 06-03-2003, 09:28 AM   #4  
Cockeyed Optimist

Happy Birthday Jayne!!!!!! Hope it is a spectacular one!

Kier - How is your ankle this morning? Still O.K.?

Kirsty - Good you see you. I know what you mean about the fake nails - I have 'em on too, and while typing at my day job isn't a problem, managing the cash register at my night job is torture!

CB and I went out to dinner again last night - I did better than usual this time. I got 6oz of grilled salmon, steamed broccoli and brown rice. I'm so proud of me I could spit!

Shaping up to be a bit busy at work. Not sure if I'll be around. Have great days girls!

Laura
Old 06-03-2003, 09:41 AM   #5  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Happy Birthday Almost Twin Jayne!!! I hope you have the best day. Iwas reading through yesterday's post and I think we all should try on clothes together b/c DH much like all of you sig. others alway says I look good. (I'm so glad love is blind ) My sister doesn't work either b/c she is all of 115 lbs and gets aggravated. She doesn't comprehend how certain things can MAKE you look fat.

Good morning ladies. Thank you so much for all of the happy b-day's yesterday. I didn't get a chance to come back and post b/c I left work early It was nice I went to Target and shopped and shopped. I didn't buy much b/c clothes are not fun to buy right now so I got an oh so cute pair of shoes. Then I went home and watched Dr. Phil which was about wt. loss. Dh took me to dinner and brought me flowers along with the pedometer I was wanting. OH and I got a body massage! Mmm very nice. Needless to say it was an exciting night

A lot of you posted after I signed off yesterday so I thought I would do a bit of responding.....

Kt- What a bummer about JC superstar. I have always wanted to see that but maybe I will think twice. Thanks for the tip.

Lexxy- Sorry about the perfect guy situation. IT reminded me of the Alanis Morisette song "Isn't it Ironic". " Meeting the man of my dreams and meeting his beautiful wife" Uhh so annoying. I remember those days but I agree with Jayne keep an eye on the situation b/c we all know relationships are not always long lasting. Good luck.

Jess- Uhhh I hate that roll over the pants problem. You try and adjust the waist line to fit over the chub but end up looking like a granny, uh ... well... at least I do

Lori- Glad the baby shower went well. Glad you calves are in tact And as far as the announcements I am not up on baby etiquette but I found a lot of etiquett info on the web during my wedding. So I would give that a try.

Kim- I am soooo excited that you are going to almost start trying. I will be thinking of you and sending you encouragement vibe so that you will be prepared (physically) for you little bundle of joy.

Well I have been here for 40 minutes and all I have accomplished is checking my email and catching up on yesterdays posts so I should go but I will BBL.

Oh I almost forgot DH and I officially began point counting this A.M. So I will have to go to the day to day and set some goals
Old 06-03-2003, 09:43 AM   #6  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Laura we were posting together.. Congrats on the food choice at the restaurant!!!!! I did manage not to over eat yesterday but I did have some great food mmm Ok gotta go I am starting to get hungry
Old 06-03-2003, 10:21 AM   #7  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Found a 10,000 step program online that calculates you progress and charts it. If anyone is interested http://www.froedtert.com/wellness/10KSteps
Old 06-03-2003, 12:01 PM   #8  
A Yankee in Virginia

Look girls! I made a website! www.freewebs.com/bkroot

I used one of those free thingees. It was fun, although because it's free, it only lets you put so much on it. But I crammed as many photos on there as I could.

I did pretty well yesterday on my quest to recommit, although I didn't make it to the gym. I put my gym clothes together and forgot them, and then on my way home from work, I stopped in Barnes and Noble for some Starbucks, bc there are no other coffee shops around here, and walked out more than an hour later with $30 worth of books. I am such a sucker for a bookstore.

Anyway, I didn't get to the gym. But I do have two cool new books and got a present for my sister. Eating-wise, I did OK, not great. Had a slice of pizza and a side salad for lunch, a salad from Applebees (take-out) for dinner. I did have a little piece of chocolate cake because my editor brought it in for someone's birthday.

Cannot.Resist.Chocolate. Cake.

Well, I'm off to find some lunch. Hello to everyone!
Old 06-03-2003, 01:07 PM   #9  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Kim, Great Pics! You two look so happy together! Congrats Again!!!!!
Old 06-03-2003, 03:54 PM   #10  
Eve's Mom

Default Question for Kirsty??

Hey guys - I have been lurking the past week or so, but so busy at work and training for this run on Sunday, I have had no time to post.

Tonya - congratulations!!

Jen - your girls are so sweet - I didn't realize Emma was so BIG now!! A full head of hair!

Kim - hey girl - I like your pics, had to quickly check out your web page.

Happy b-day Jayne!! And Kier take care of your ankle...

AND my questions for Kirsty is - do you still know the URL for that learn to run class you had about 1.5 years ago (scary how long its been)???? If so, can you PM or post it?

THANKS...BBL

PS hello to KT, Lori, Dr. Lori, Becky, Angie, Jess, Ali, Rina, Laura and everyone else!!
Old 06-03-2003, 04:28 PM   #11  
Cockeyed Optimist

Has anyone else ever noticed that the word STRESSED is DESSERTS backwards?

Just something to ponder as I struggle.

Belle - glad you could swing by.

Becky - how cool that you & DH are doing Points together.

Kim - wonderful pics of you and hubby - thanks for sharing.

Laura
Old 06-03-2003, 04:38 PM   #12  
Proud Canadian

Just a quick hi if anyone is around. I'm tired and swamped at work but life goes on.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYNE!!!
KT
Closed Thread