Old 07-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

The ongoing battle!!!

I have been to gym x4 this week and quite proud of that!!!!
I have really been trying to cut back on portions and up the water.
I am back over the 200 mark so I have to get very real with myself!!!!
We gotta just keep at it!!!!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #47  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Terri, you're right. We have to keep at it. I'm glad you got your exercise in and you're watching portion sizes. You can do this!

I am amazed at how quickly weight keeps on coming onto me. The slightest deviation from 1200 calories adds up to big gains. I have to keep my head clear, get to exercising more than I do, and watch the inbetween eating.
I can do this, but I must admit I'm discouraged right now.

: to everyone!
Bandit, and Princess and Cherry and Terri and Life and Jars and all the turtles. Do what works best for you! Yay
Judy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:47 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

HI guys,

I am here and will post when I can. I am having a flare up on the bulging disk that is in my neck and it is pressing on the nerve again so I am in a lot of pain. They are going to do a spinal injection on Tuesday but I needed to wait until all blood thinning agents are out of my system like aspirin, etc.

I am only doing things in a very limited basis and have not been to the gym since this started on Wednesday.

I hope that everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend and has a great day!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Morning ladies

It seems as the temperature rises, so does our scale. Hmmmmmmm - just a thought For me, too much patio eating/drinking and snacks while socializing.
Goal this week is to stay on track, and exercise.
Weekend was fun but way over my points (including the extras allowed)
(Wings on the patio & ribs at ribfest - seriously in 1 weekend)

Lets get losing before the summer slips by and Labour Day is here.
For me to be down 12# by then, I have to kick it into high gear.

Good luck, ladies.
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #50  
Chick

Princess, feel better fast! It's miserable when you get the in then the discs bulge. Sending good healing vibes for a fast relief.

Bandit, your weekend food sounds yummy, but if you're like me you pay big time for that!

I was up 2#, but then lost thost 2# and am still higher than when Princess started us on this challenge by 3#. And I am trying!!!!! Have to step up the exercise.

Dh and I are enjoying doing a little "redo" decorating around the house. Just bought a round swivel chair in chocolate brown for the living room. It's comfy and I think it'll be great for him and his laptop. Bought some more plastic dishes for patio fun. Brought my "set" lol up to 10 which should cover us most of the time. Love having BBQ's with dh and family. Really nice time of the year.

Gotta run and relax. Talk soon.
Cherry, how are you doing with your gallbladder and weight loss?
Life4, will you be back at school in the fall?
Terri, I'm sending for sticking with the and watching your portions. That will get the scale moving in the right direction.
Jars, you started the Labor Day challenge. How are you doing? I see you on facebook sometimes. i rejoined facebook since I found I missed it.

Okay, and to all of us for sticking with it, working on knocking off weight, and living a good life.
Judy
Old 07-25-2012, 06:02 AM   #51  

Hey Gals I am up and off to gym, not feeling very rested or positive!!!

But am keepin at it!!

Terri
Old 07-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #52  
Chick

Terri, this is what we can do! I'm so proud of you that you're getting to the gym.
Judy
Old 07-25-2012, 04:52 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Hi ladies I am back. So I got big news. I am now done with classes. I took my last final today and I passed. So I am done with the practical nursing program. So I can concentrate back on loosing weight.

Hope everyone is well.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:13 AM   #54  

Good Morning everyone, just a quick hello! Even though I can ot exercise right now I am watching what I eat and drinking my water, doing the right thing for my overall health is high priority for me right now even if I am able to get to the gym.

Went for a spinal injection on Tuesday afternoon, it was not as effective as I had hoped it would be but I go again on Monday. The doctor says this flare up is most likely caused by all of the landscaping work with heavy lifting that I have done over the past month and has warned me not to do that anymore...

I have read though the posts and just wanted to say congrats on all the success's and keep at it for those that are struggling, like Bandit said, Labor Day will be here before we know it!
Old 07-26-2012, 07:11 AM   #55  

Hey All Keepin at it!!!! Thats my moto!

Life Welcome to the sisterhood of nursing!! You did it!! We knew you would make it!!!!

Princess hope your pain gets better, take it easy!!!

Judy thanks for the pep talk!! Was fighting a bug or something, feeling better today had a good nights rest!!

Bandit Let it rain!!! Isnt it great, hope it keeps up all day today! And then nice and hopefully no fire ban for the weekend!!

Slept in this am,(but I feel rested and well so its ok!) so gym x3 this week so far, lots of water have been keeping a glass on my desk, eating pretty good, salad at lunch, peaches are just coming in to season and they are pretty good!!

Have a great Thursday gals!!!

Terri
Old 07-26-2012, 11:50 AM   #56  

Sorry I havent been posting much. I have been kind of stuck on my weight due to TOM and other times during cycle. I get one or two weeks of loss and then i stay the same or go up a little. Anyway weight is at 178.6
I have a scheduled surgery on August 9th for gallbladder and another issue they are taking care of at the same time. I am a little nervous and hoping i will still be able to lose weight with gallbladder gone.

Everyone keep up the good work and stay cool in this heat.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #57  
Chick

Wow! We have a lot of news here and as soon as I can, I'll start a new thread!

First of all, : for our Life4 and the wonderful accomplishment of passing her test and becoming a practical nurse!

Princess, sound advice from your doctor. It's so tempting to do more than we can around the house/yard, etc. then we pay for it.

Cherry, good luck on your surgery. Keep us posted.
Gotta run. Dd just came in to pick up her son. I'll write more later.
Judy
Old 07-27-2012, 06:02 AM   #58  

Moring all and best wishes for a great weekend!
Old 07-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #59  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
We've gotten long.
See you all on the new thread: #281 Bale of Turtles Looking Labor Day Right in the Face!
Judy