#279 Bale of Turtles Doing the Best They Can!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Hey Gals Happy Monday!

Great Fathers Day with Dad, Hubby and kids, lots of food, but didn't overeat!! Yeah me!

Didnot get out of bed this morning, may be too hot for lunch time walk, will go to gym this evening with DS.

Glad everyone is checking in!!! Keep at it gals!

Terri
  • Yes! Everybody keep at it. We are doing this one day at a time.
    Judy
    Very challenging week coming up
    two lunches out, a dinner out, and then my ds and his family for a four day weekend here. I can do this one meal at a time!
    Judy again
    So glad we've got the weekly WI challenge going. In the past a week like this would look so daunting, I might throw in the towel at least for the week.
    This is a great thing.
  • Good Morning everyone - I am running late this morning so this is just a quick fly by to say hello and hope everyone has a great day!
  • I am up and off to Y to exercise!

Judy you are totally right, one day at a time, no giving up!
    Princess have a great day!
    We are in for the long haul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terri
  • Let's keep this going! We're doing great.
    (I had a slip up last night, but I realize that is part of my pattern and I'm on track today. Yay!_
    Judy
  • Morning turtles

We're doing great!

I turned down 2 diinner invites this week, one at a buffet and the other mexican. Going to really be careful with eating out and save my treats
    for weekends if I can.

Have a great day!
  • What a smart move! Weigh to go gals.
    Judy
  • Morning everyone! I am not sure what I did but the scale is way up again and I am well within point and exercising so I am not sure what happened but will keep at it and keep trying!

It has been a very busy week at work with not a lot of sleep so I am very sleepy today. Good news is that now I can join the fitness center and go there early and get some exercise in during the morning right that at work and that will help!

We are supposed to get some rain today and we need it badly so that should help the yard be a bit less brown!

Great job everyone and have a great day!
  • Hey All

Todays temperatures will make it an official heat wave here!! Suppose to end over night! It is awful hot!!!! Bandit I know you like the heat but this??? Many thanks for the air con!!!

Bandit is right, lets try to be near perfect during the week and save the extras for the weekend, that sounds like good planning. I always find I can plan better when I am going to work every day more structure!
    Hey Judy, Princess hope your week is going well!!!
    Keep at it gals!!

Terri
  • Hi turtles

Been a good week and get in some walking as well

Terri - Yes, this is hot Yesterday after work I went to my trailer since my
    dd was there and we had nice dinner & walked 3 miles & I was very hot after that, but it felt good Didn't stay over since I had dentist & work today, but will be heading to the lake for sure tomorrow once I get my house stuff done.
    I am close to the water & get a nice breeze

Judy - glad to see you are back on track

Princess - yes, sometimes the scale show a big jump and for me it usually means I overdid salty food. Lasts for a day, then goes back down
    Try & drink some extra water and get some rest.

All - hope you are all doing great!
  • Gals, we are doing great. Sometimes heat alone will make a scale reading go up. Weird. I think it's because we may retain fluids or swell up in the heat. Possible cause of gain.

Hey!!!!! I'll see you all on #280 Bale of Turtles Aiming High
    Judy