#278 Bale of Turtles Getting Ready for the Beach!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Hope everyone is well. I am just popping in. I am considering joining WW again. Still on the fence about it. Hope everyone has a goodnight.
  • Good morning everyone! Had a very nice weekend - ate too many points but did get some walking in - back on track today though and need to get my tracker out and start writing my food down as I have not done that all weekend!

Hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend!
    Susan
  • Hi turtles,
    I had a really nice Memorial Day weekend. Ended up with the kids here at some point on all three days. What a nice way to start the summer. BBQ-ed and had fun, played cards and charades and some of the kids got into the pool because it was pretty hot here.

Food not so good, but I'm working on it today and it will be better.

Take care and have a great OP day!!!!!
    Judy
  • Still Here and still turtling along. Still having stomach issues and have an appointment to keep looking into that on the 8th. Still been really busy. Sorry to be MIA. Hope everyone is hanging in there. I am stuck around
    190-191 the past few weeks. We are leaving on vacation. So my numbers might go up for a bit but my eating has really changed and I think i can do well. Will try to post again soon but maybe not till next week.
  • Hi everyone - hope all my American friends enjoyed their holiday.

Been busy keeping up with yard work at home & my trailer, also they say
    we are having a heat wave - I like the heat so doesn't bother me much.
    Got in a few walks lately and between that and yard work should help some.
    Eating has been pretty good as well - this past weekend I did well for a change. My ww friend was at my trailer so we had everthing all planned out -
    including the wine and got in 2 big walks.

Hope you are all doing well & nice to see Cherry posting again.

Terri - how are you liking this heat? I cannot believe it is May and we have had summer weather for awhile.

Princess - we have our upcoming Tops PRD which is about 2 hours from where I live and 7 of us are going from our chapter & staying overnight 2 nights, so should be lots of fun.
    One of our girls is the Queen for both PRD & IRD which is unbelievable.
    You will probably be hearing her name soon - and that is my chapter,
    super proud of her!!!

Judy - Glad you enjoyed your family over the holiday and we all know it is hard to stay on track with all the special goodies - hope you are back on track and kicking butt.

All - hope you have a good weigh in this week.
  • Good Morning everyone! Glad to see lots of postings again! I went to a Zumba class yesterday and am a bit sore this morning but eating has been a struggle again this week, will chugging along though.

Have a great day everyone!
  • Hi Turtles,
    Glad to hear from Life4ever and Cherry again. Glad to know you're out there and doing the best you can. Life4, I hope you join WW again since you did well with it before.

Bandit, glad you're doing well. Ww buddy weekends are a great way to go!
    and congrats to your friend from TOPS who is a queen.

Numbers disheartening here, but I'll keep on keepin' on.

Princess, you can do this. I admire that you got in a zumba workout. I'm thinking of trying one to see if I can. I have a feeling it's a lot more exercise than I can handle.

Okay, sending good vibes to all. We can do this!
    Judy
  • Good morning everyone!

The scale is way up this morning - like 3 lbs up so I am not sure what is going on. I have finished with my course of Amberen so my hormones are kind of running amuck again and am thinking that maybe I just need to keep taking it to keep things regulated. Not sure...

Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • Good morning Turtles,
    Oh Princess, that's disheartening. I'm thinking maybe hormones plus heat did this. I had a similar experience and was so close to throwing in the towel and then this morning I finally dropped some weight.

I wish I were a doctor so I could say "this and this" but I can send you : to keep on doing the zumba and OP eating and that gain which is not really a gain will drop off.

I feel really good today and know it's worth it for me to keep on keepin' on.
    My newest trick (I keep on tricking myself to get to goal) is to use the Jenny Craig plan of 3 frozen meals/day, a yummy low calorie snack, 2 fruits, 2 milks. I am not using the JC foods right now, but hunting out bargains in the frozen aisles at supermarkets to find foods that are good. I "beef up" the portions by adding a salad at lunch and some veggies at dinner. I need to knock off the 9# I put on recently, stop feeling sorry for myself, and keep at it!

Enuff about me. Betsybug, how are you doing?:
    Good luck to all of us. I'm going to start a new thread. See you all at #279 Bale of Turtles Doing Their Best!
    Judy
    234.6/191/on to goal
  • Hi Glad to hear from all you girls!!! Keep at it and check in when you can!!!

I am trying hard! I have been eating well, been to Y 3X this week and a couple of lunch time walks, just feeling discouaged lately.

I am going to keep at it! no giving up!!!!

Terri

I just realized Judy started new thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!