#277 Bale of Turtles Kicking It!!!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Hey, I'm all for declaring enough is enough!!!!! Good thoughts, Terri. I guess one way to look at this is at least we didn't put back all the weight we lost which I've done more times in the past than I like to think about. However, I really want to do this and I like the enough is enough mantra.

So, let's tell each other one small change we will make this week that will make a difference in our weight loss.
    I'll start. I will get through the weekend without bingeing.

How about you guys? What do you think?

I'm so proud of us for staying with this. We can do it! We are doing it. One step at a time, one day at a time. Now let's try a little harder.

JUdy
    234.6/189.8/179 and thinner
  • Kim, that's never TMI. Vent what you need and want.......it all helps.
    Good for you that TOM didn't affect your weight this time.
    Yay!
    JUdy
  • Good morning everyone, back from vacation and had a wonderful time. Worked from home yesterday but need to go into the office today so I need to get moving.

I will catch up with posts from while I was gone soon.

Scale is up but I will work on it.

Have a great day all!
  • Morning turtles

Terri - the restaurant was a British pub type place & yes, most things were
    high calorie, I ended up ordering a burger w/fries and only ate a few of those
    The concert was in Omemee town hall - really old place with small stage but
    music was good. I had no idea Neil Young was from Omemee and they have opened a museum called Youngstown in his honour. Anyway, fun night.

Judy - yes, it is great we are all sticking with this no matter what the scale shows. YOu win some, you lose some but keeping in the game is key.

Princess - still super busy, but great you are popping in when you can

My week has been the greatest foodwise, dinner out Sat night and breakfast out Sunday, but have been getting in my walks so that is good.

All - have a great week.
  • Hi Princess, glad to hear you're back and had a great vacation. Nothing like some R&R to rejuvenate us!

Bandit, so glad you had a great week and are keeping up with the exercise.
    That's the key!

I need to step up my exercise, but food has been very good and I'm so happy with that.
    Everybody, have a great day!
    Judy
    234.6/189.6/179 and thinner
  • Hey ladies! I'm still around, just kind of being a Turtle Creeper... Reading posts daily, but not enough time to post myself! I will try to get back on tonight to get some personals in! Happy Wednesday everyone!

PS~ I'm at 12 hours smoke free right now... my longest stretch in about two years... I'm going for it!!!
  • Hi turtles:

Judy - I meant to say "wasn't the greatest" but thanks for the supportive
    words.

Kim - Good luck with not smoking. Quitting smoking is the hardest thing I
    ever did but sooooooooooo glad I did. It has been 14 years for me and I was heavy smoker for 27 years. You can do it!!!
  • Wow Bandit, what a great accomplishment! Encouraging to Kim to know you did it and she will too!

Had a good WI today. Down the 2# I put on last week and a little more for a total of 2.4# down! Yay! I had a very good week. Not perfect, but really good. I'm going to do that again this week.
    Judy
    234.6/187/179
  • Hey All up and at it! I am off to the Y

Kim I quit the pack a day habit 20 years ago! Its tough but you can do it!!!

Bandit Neil Young lives somewhere near Omemme yup here is their claim to fame! Glad you had a goodtime.

Judy 1 week at a time one day whatever works!!!

Princess glad you had a good rest! Welcome back !

Have a grrat Thursday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terri
  • Morning turtles

Judy - congrats on a fabulous week! Thats great, keep up the good work

Terri - good you are up & heading to the Y, getting there is half the battle.
    Awesome with the not smoking, as I said it is difficult but can be done.

All - as expected I was up 1# at the scale last night. Usually I post after Tops, but am not going tonight so posted WW results.
    Anyway, I guess I shouldn't have 3 food functions in 1 week. Hoping to do
    better this week

GOod luck, everyone!
  • Hey gals,
    Good to hear from you.
    Terri, weigh to go getting to the Y
    Bandit, 3 food functions and up 1# is an improvement in what I would have done years ago, so to you. And look at your wonderful number.
    I really want to get there!
    Gals, really busy again today, but I'm going to start a new thread. See you all at #278 getting ready for the beach!
    Judy