Thursday Chatters start a new year---January

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • wooooooo Dori!!!

Tina & Susan - we were rooting for the Texans too!

Have a great night everyone!
  • Dori that's fantastic-way to go
    I got connected on Saturday-now I have my cable, internet and land line-I'm kicking myself in the behind and that's it-today I journalize and stick to program. I've had it-I've gained 15 lbs since I decided to move out west in July. No excuse. We're cold here but it's supposed to warm up a bit this week. Right now it's -9- let's all have a great day

maureen
  • Hi everyone! Brrrrr, chilly morning, but suppose to get up to 54 by tomorrow~ yay~

This morning I cleaned and did a little crocheting. Then got online and started applying for jobs. Unemployment says it's time! lol! I think it is too!
    I'm ready to get back out there! I applied at the Cancer Center (Registar) We'll see!

Hope everyone is having a great day! I work 4-8 tonight and then I'm off until Saturday. Bob is on vacation so it should be a good week!
  • Jeanne, if you are working part-time, why are you still getting unemployment? Maybe it's different in PA.
  • Good morning all

I'm on day 2 of a new beginning. I journalized yesterday and even got some walking in. All's well here, I'm settling in and I really do think that this is the right move. Now I just have to get my condo sold in Edmonton and I'm good. Does anyone want to buy a place in edmonton??LOL I know that it'll go eventually but in the mean time it'll cost me.

Let's all have a great day on program we're worth it.

maureen
  • -11 here this morning. Mouth felt better until yesterday. Jaw swelled up. Look like a chipmunk.

Went back to dentist today. Extraction site infected. 1000mg of Amoxi, twice a day. I feel like the south end of a north bound mule.

I'm a strange person, my normal temp is 97.5, I'm running at 96.6 right now and freezing!

I did go WI tonight, didn't stay for meeting, felt to yukky. 141, still in maintenance range, despite the holidays and dental issues.
  • Morning,

Janelle, OUCH! I am so sorry you are having this trouble. Ouch, again.
    I have a dental appointment next Tuesday. Hopefully, I won't have any problems.

Maureen, I am so happy that you are happy.

Dori, have you gotten your Direct Sales business going yet? How is Zumba?

Susan, are you well?

Tammy, how is GA? How do you stay OP while eating out all the time? I'd love to know.

Jeanne, you are a busy girl all the time. How's the weather?

It's beautiful here. I'm going to Whole Foods to buy some veggies. I need to take my check book since it is so expensive there. But, I thought I'd go.

Have a great day. Do something fun.
  • Happy Thursday!
    I guess everyone is busy, busy today. Just think, tomorrow is Friday and then the wonderful weekend.

I've been cleaning the kitchen. I need a break. No, I need a Diet Coke and there are none in the house. Yikes!

• Hi everyone! Wow, did we get some snow overnight! 5"!

Tina - unemployment......because I was full time - salary -(generous salary), I was off an entire year before I got called back for "very" part time hours. So, I'm still eligible for the difference.....I don't think it is any different here! Funny about the diet coke! I am that way with diet pepsi!

Susan - what's new? LOVE your pictures on fb! Sooooo beautiful! Thanks for supporting my habit! lol

Tammy - You're missing this weather! Lucky girl! Hope you are having a good time!

Janelle - Hope you are feeling better!

Dori - Yay to Zumba! My girlfriends and I did Zumba for about 8 months a couple of years ago! good for you sticking to your plan!

Maureen - how is your journaling going?

Marion - miss you! How is the new place?

Have a great day everyone! We're planning on staying in!
  • Hi all! I finally feel like a human after 3 weeks of "THE TOOTH"!

Still taking my antibiotics, but off pain reliever for 2 days. Got the house picked up, made next weeks meal plans, bought groceries and TADA, got through a whole workout.

Maureen, keep journaling! It does work. Hang in there.

Dori, I'd like to try Zumba but the only class here does not start till 7pm. I don't live in town, so it would be hang out or go home and drive back.

The weather here is typical for western Nebraska in January. Colder than a well diggers b**t one day, 50 the next. 30-50 mph winds or no breeze at all. Snow comes and goes on a whim.

On the diet note, I have one of my dogs on a diet. Ruby is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and she is an easy keeper. She has gotten way fat. Keeping myself on a diet is one thing, keeping one dog on a diet and 2 dogs not on a diet is a major pain in the rumpus.
  • Happy Sunday,
    Everyone sounds busy.

Nothing going on here this afternoon. How about y'all?
    After church, we went to Sweet Tomatoes. They have lots of salads.
  • Tina, Maurice is actually scared of the birds! lol I am here until March 1. I have been having a great time. Went to a church in the next town for a Gospel Concert the other night. Last night I went to another church to listen to a Christian comedian. I had tears from laughing so hard.

I have to admit that my eating hasn't been the healthiest. Need to snap out of this! I am leaving in the morning to go back to Disney this week. I really don't do bad eating-wise when I am there. I do splurge on Mickey Mouse ice cream bars though. lol Tina, I usually only eat out once a day. Varies from meal to meal. I have a stove, micro, and refrigerator in the unit I am in, so I am able to cook if I want.

Maureen, brrrrrrr to -9.

Janelle, my normal temp is 97.5 also. My son's is the same.

I went shopping after church today. I will need a uhaul to get all this stuff home. lol
  • Hi all,
    Dori, how are you doing with your Zumba?

Jeanne, I hope you find a permanent job soon. I can't believe you were off work for a year before getting that part-tme thing. My time flies!

Susan, come on in and post.

Tammy, poor little Maurice. He will have a complex by the time he gets home. Bad Birds! Wow, you must be doing a whole lot of shopping. What all are you buying and what did you get for us?????

Maureen, you are quiet. I guess work is keeping you busy, busy, busy.

Mimi, how is your new apartment?

I'm definitely not doing well OP. I've got to get to the store and stock up on healthy stuff. My metabolism has left the house!

• OK ladies, my ticker has said 140 for a long time. That's at home, in the morning, in my birthday suit, after the business. That number has been elusive to me at my WW WI. For 3 months!

UNTIL TODAY! 138.4!
  • janelle----FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to to!!!!!