3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Monday's Daily Thread - February 17 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/24901-mondays-daily-thread-february-17-a.html)

Kirsty 02-17-2003 09:13 AM

Monday's Daily Thread - February 17

Just getting the thread started for the day. I guess it might be kind of quiet if our US girls are on holiday. :(
Kirsty

Jen-L 02-17-2003 09:22 AM

Hey Kirsty, Not many people are on holiday today. Only if you are a federal employee as far as I know. All business are open except the Post Office, even the banks are open.

I was sick most of last week, feeling a bit better this week, tho still coughing. I am having some stress problems at work again and not enjoying it at all. Basically it is stressing me out and making me not happy at all. And hard to work with people!!

Other than that.... nothing new. Still PG and looking for the end date. I am not 29 weeks.... YIKES, 3/4 through this thing!

Kirsty 02-17-2003 09:25 AM

me again,
so, how was everyone's weekend? mine was excellent (although not so hot on sticking to points!!!). for valetine's, BF booked us a table at a lovely turkish restaurant. after that we headed to a little-known but amazing cocktail bar and then on to a pub till the wee hours. despite plans of "romance" we were both far too drunk to do anything but pass out as soon as we got home. :lol:
on saturday we had free day passes to a health club, which was excellent (although tricky to get to since we had to cross the march route of all the anti-war protesters in london!).
KT - no idea how many points you burn in a sauna (probably none) but we made full use of the gym equipment and swimming pool so hopefully negated some of the cocktails! did you enjoy your weekend of pampering? i love bubble baths.
belle - did your BF surprise you with a night out after all? an anorak is a kind of coat, but it's also the nickname given to geeks.
lori - well done avoiding the donuts. my coworker is back from a trip to new york city and has brought hershey kisses and cookie snowball things. i'm trying to keep my distance cos i've lost all my willpower at the moment. i've got a packet of cashew nuts that i'm too scared to open cos once i start i can't stop! must be the cold weather. if anyone has any spare willpower, send some my way.
lorid - good to hear from you. how sweet of your hubby!
right, time to work. hopefully there will be someone out there to keep me company....
Kirsty

Kirsty 02-17-2003 09:28 AM

hey jenl,
sorry to hear you've been so ill, i hope you keep getting better. i hope you get less stressed too, not good for you or baby.
very glad to hear not many people are on holiday after all. so, no excuses - everyone post please!

TonyaLyn 02-17-2003 09:56 AM

Hi Kirsty and Jen! (and everyone else!)

Not much going on with me. Still really struggling with staying OP, but I am not giving up. I am not feeling the best today, slight head and tummy ache. I hope I am not getting sick.

I hope everyone posts today, I don't much feel like being at work today! :)

Have a great day everyone! BBIAB!!

LoriD 02-17-2003 01:31 PM

Hi everyone-I am here! We are at work but everyone is nervous about getting home because we are in the middle of a huge Noreaster-we're supposed to get about two feet of snow. Hubby came here at lunchtime and switched his 4WD Explorer for my little Civic since he is going to work from home today and i have to work till 5.

The weekend was good-we finally got some area rugs and a coffee table for our livingroom, and hubby made some progress on the basement renovations!

BBL
Lori

Horsey girl 02-17-2003 01:40 PM

Hello, I'm exhausted today. My aunt passed away on Saturday. It was sad but we knew she was going. Now I can't sleep because I keep thinking what next? My uncle (not her husband) passed away the previous Saturday and they say bad things happen in threes. I'm so morbid. This not sleeping makes things difficult. I should start thinking happy thoughts. So I'm here, but I'm not much fun. Sorry to hear about all the snow back east. My sister has a 1/4 mile long driveway and no snowblower so it's fun to laugh at her. We will get to 10 degrees (Celcius) here today. Not much of a winter for us.
KT

Jen-L 02-17-2003 04:33 PM

Gee, on the days I post, not many others do. This is making me get a complex!!!

Sweater Girl 02-17-2003 05:02 PM

Jen- {{{hugs}}} Don't worry!!

KT: Where does your sister live?

Lori: yucky snow... I hope you're okay. Take it really slow driving and give plenty of room yadda yadda.

Tonya: I feel your pain, I am sick as a dog and have been eatinge verything in sight.

Kirsty: I heard that protest was huge in London. Glad you had a good weekend.

So I saw blue Rodeo with my boy we had an amazing night. I keep thinking this isn't real I don't know why? I have had so many guys screw me over in the past it's hard for me to trust them. I know it sounds dumb and all. I am smart and confident and all except when it comes to men.

Anyhoo, take care!

Ali

bullfroglover 02-17-2003 07:23 PM

I'm new

Hi everyone,
I just started weight watchers last monday. It's been a week and I've lost 5 lbs! I'm pretty excited. This seems like a pretty good plan. it's the first time I've tried it. Anyway, my name is Robin, I'm 23 years old, and I'm a nursing student. I graduate in may.School has been such a stress for me....ugh..stress eating...horrible! Just wanted to introduce myself! :spin: