Old 09-25-2011, 07:18 PM   #46  

We went out to eat this weekend but I think I did good. We went to wendy's with the kids and i got a half salad and a small chili. The points werent all that bad and I felt satisfied and proud of myself.

I am reading a Cleo Coyle book called Murder By Mocha. I have read some books by Kingsbury and like them. I like murder mysteries and Historical fiction and romance.

Does anyone know when my points might drop or when I should re-check that on my PointsPlus calculator? Right now I have 35 points and weigh 227.8.

Hello to all the turtles. Keep up the good work.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/130

Height: 5'0

CherryAutumn--You should check your calculator at least once a month, at the beginning of a new week. If you're losing faster, I would do it weekly. Do you have etools? If you enter your weight on there it will automatically adjust your points.
MrsD2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:00 PM   #48  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Lots2go, I don't think not eating your activity points will slow up your weight loss. My guess is just the opposite. My leader always says that if you do a lot of activity, but then eat the points, you're even-----as though you didn't do the activity. Does that make sense? A down the middle of the road approach could be to eat half the points.

Cherry and for eating so well at Chili's. That's not an easy thing to do and you did it.

Princess, I hear you about dil. You made me laugh when you said you had had some mils that sent an example you won't be following. I like my dil, so that makes it easier for me too.

Okay, I've gotta relax. Did my toning DVD again today and I'm proud of that. Plus, my eating is going well. Weekends are usually harder for me, but I' m almost through today.
Judy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 05:51 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey All! Happy Monday!

Busy weekend, went by too quick! Getting ready for am walk, then back to the grind! Will go to aquafit tonight after work, made some low point chili, and broccoli/cauliflower soup on the weekend, to have on hand for lunch.

Too many post to read right now!!! Very busy boards!!! Hope everyone is well and on track!!! Lets all have a great week!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:13 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy rainy Monday to you all! I only have a minute then I have to run to a meeting. This is my last week at work so I have lots going on. I will try and check back in later, have a great day all!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:34 AM   #51  
Chick

Hi All,
Yesterday was another good day for me. I like the discipline I'm using to do my DVD on toning daily. Soon I will make sure I walk on the boardwalk or on my treadmill at least 3X weekly. It's been hot an dhumid here, so the boardwalking isn't a great option right now.
Glad to hear Terri's onto Aquafit and walking.
Princess, have a great last week at work.
Everybody, keep on keepin' on. We're doing great.
Judy
Old 09-26-2011, 08:51 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Hey to everyone. I am just popping in. It has been a horrible week eating wise. I am just feeling really blah. I tried exercising and lets just say I did too much too soon, cause I was hurting. I am trying to get back on track tomorrow. Tomorrow is weigh in day so I will see how much damage I have done to myself.

Can't think of who mentioned Zumba but I use to do it and i had a blast. Really missing my gym membership right about now . Will check in tomorrow with yall.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:12 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 196/185/172 then will reaccess

Height: 5'9

Hi there everyone was wondering if I could possibly join the Turtle Club.. I've joined online WW and yesterday I came across the 3fc site and today your heading.. I am doing the PP and at first I didn't know if it was working as I was thinking I was a member of the snails club but today in my 4th week I had a big loss finally ... I know next week will be lucky if anything as I'm feeling the cramping for TOM... I guess I just like to have somewhere that I can feel accountable to as well as a "good job" every now and then.. lol

with the fall weather I reintroduced myself to my treadmill and have tried to follow a Walk off the Weight (author Michelle Stanten) program.. it's been a challenge but I'm realizing it's only myself that stops me from trying.. this last Saturday I did the "long walk - at your own comfortable pace day they ask you to do and I did 2 hours or 7 miles.. didn't think I had it in me but found out with the tv on in front of me to get my mind off the I can't - I Did... thank God Sunday was my day of rest LOL..

If I am welcomed I would love to get in on TBL challenge to with hopefully 15 being my goal for Dec 12th as my weigh in days are Mondays..

as you can see I can be a talker so will try to keep that in check...thought I would share my fave snack right now.. 1/4 cup organic greek yogurt, 1 ff vanilla pudding.. stir together add some pumkin spice and a lovely fall mousse like treat...

Make it a great day!!
Taylorsjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:30 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 206/189.2/135

Good morning ladies (i guess we're all ladies...i haven't noticed any guys here in our turtle group)

I just got in from my walk/jog with a friend this morning....Things are going ok for me....Sunday we had a dinner at church and so I ate all my weekly points already and some how I've managed to already eat all my 20 exercise points I earned from Saturday.....geez, I've got to get on track here.

I did well yesterday and plan to do well today. I've got to figure out where I'm messing up. I do like that I haven't really blown it per say. I have the points and they're there to eat although I hadn't planned to eat the exercise ones. I guess this week I'll experiment with eating them lol since I already have.

Taylorsjourney-that snack sounds yummy!! Welcome to our group I'm glad you've joined us. There is a lot of great support here and lots of great knowledge....

Itryharder-good job on your video It feels great to know you're doing what your body needs!

life4ever-it's a new day!!! Pick yourself up and dust off....you can do this!!

Hope everyone is doing well Can't wait to hear from you all!!
lots2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:40 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good Morning everyone and happy Tuesday to you all! Another rainy and chilly day here, the sun came out yesterday afternoon so when I got home from the farewell dinner with my boss I put my sneakers on a took the dogs to the park for a quick trip around.

I have another goodbye lunch today and again tomorrow - ugh - I appreciate the thought but they are killing me here. I am making the very best choices and getting in my exercise while staying pretty close within my daily calorie range. Yesterday I went over (by 250 calories) but it could have been so much worse - the resturant we went to is called Season's 52 and there is nothing over 450 calories in the menu, very cool concept and the food was great!

Judy: Great job on doing the DVD workout! I need to dig mine out and also my Wii fit stuff. I will need to really focus on every single thing I do starting next week because I am used to my work schedule and routine and without it I could be in big trouble if I don't get a grip on it from the very beginning.

Bandit: How are you doing on the challenge so far? Anything new happening up your way?

Cherry: How is this week going for you?

Lots2go: I would not stress over it really, just stay within your daily points until your new week starts and keep exercising and drinking your water and you should be ok.

Taylor: Welcome to our group! We are super glad that you are joining us! The challenge is going to be fun and Bandit started it to get us motivated again and it will ease us into the Holidays on a positive note.

Life: Today is a new day, just blow off yesterday and you will be fine!

Terri: Yep we have been busy here lately which is a very wonderful thing! How are you doing? Are things slowing down for you at all?

MrsD: How are you doing this week? Have you tried any new recipes lately?

I have to run but have a great day ladies!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:02 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 220/198.8/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi everyone - boy we have been busy with all the posts, which is great!

Taylor - welcome to our group, am sure you will really love the ladies here.

Lots - good job on getting in your exercise.

Princess - Great you are staying on track with all your restaurant lunches,
that is always challenging. I'm doing OK - running around getting ready
to leave Thurs a.m. - had a nice pedicure last night & tonight have to get
my grass cut and do most of my packing, since I have Zumba tomorrow night.

Life - It was me who joined a 12 week Zumba class which started last week,
great workout & lots of fun.

Judy - so glad you are doing well, keep up the good work.

Terri - glad to see you posting again. Can you believe how great our weather has been? Nice job on preparing some low point meals to have on hand.

All - hope you are all doing well and that our challenge is helping everyone
stay on track, set some goals & make better choices.

Have a good one!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:52 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 220/198.8/160

Height: 5'-3"

Taylor - noticed you were also in Ontario, what city?
I am in Oshawa (which is just east of Toronto)
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:35 PM   #58  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Special to Taylors. Very happy to have you here. We're a great group of gals (so far no guys have joined us) and we love to give support and tips to our buddies. I also know that when I'm off track, I've got kindly people to help me get back on track.

See you all at #264 Bale of Turtles Gearing Up!
We've gotten long in this thread because we're all chiming in. See you in our next thread.
Judy
Old 09-27-2011, 04:30 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 196/185/172 then will reaccess

Height: 5'9

oh my gosh thank you so much for all the awesome welcomes.. I had a break in my work schedule today and I drove home and jumped on my treadmill - can you say YAHOOOO.... I have to head back now but just wanted to thank all of you for such a warm welcome and I am excited to be here...

bandit - I live in a small town with the closest big city being Windsor.. so we are give or take 4 hours apart.. LOL being where I live we see more of the American news (Detroit) then we do our own country..

thanks again Ladies - tomorrow is my day off so will catch up on some reading but today I've stayed on track, got my workout in - woot woot and am working on my water but not thinking it's going to happen LOL..
Taylorsjourney is offline   Reply With Quote