Old 09-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #16  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
Susan, I can't believe it has been 1 1/2 years.
How did you get to stay with a student with a pool?
Take it easy with that new machine.

We have a 20% chance of rain for 3 days, begining Thursday. I doubt that it will happen.

Everyone stay healthy and drink your water.

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:28 PM   #17  
Susan

Tina,
This is my girl that I've had for 6 years. Her parents are going out of town and couldn't leave her without someone who she would stay with. Her parents use to come down from Colorado and stay with the kids when they needed someone to watch them. Her mom's mom died a few years back and now her dad is 80, so he isn't really the best candidate. So next is me! I really don't mind. I'm honored that they trust me and consider me family. I am lucky they have a pool. Rachael is 18 and her brother is 13. I won't have any problems. I'm going to take them to do something fun. Just don't know what yet.

I doubt we will get rain either!!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:35 AM   #18  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Morning everyone! Sorry for not posting much for awhile. The last 2 weeks of Aug and first 2 of Sept., are way busy here. 8 birthdays, 2 family reunions, and our anniversary. Plus Friday nights on the football field keeping stats, and of course work.

Been stuck between 141 and 142 for 5/6 weeks now. I want to see 140 at WI just one time! *falls down and has fit*

Gotta run and get ready for work. Will stop in for more this evening. Have a great day all!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:40 PM   #19  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Everything is going well this way. Just got back from WI and lost #1. Super excited. Teresa is yelling for me to come tuck her in. I'll check back in later.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:05 PM   #20  
Thursday Lady

Hi all.....where ever you are!
Janelle, I've missed you. I know you are busy. How is your garden? What's growing right now?

Susan, I hope the weekend is good. You are a special person. Are you doing WW again?
I've subscribed to e-Tools and really like it.

Maureen, how are you? Miss you, too.
Mimi, how is Dan? Has he lost more weight?

Jeanne, I'm glad your home is finally coming together.

Tammy,

Dori, I'm so glad you found exercise you like. Congratulations on our loss..

Everyone have a great weekend.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:00 PM   #21  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Did we all make it through Tuesday?

It's another beautiful day here. I just need to get this metabolism working in the right direction.

Old 09-21-2011, 12:44 AM   #22  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

141 at Wi tonight! One more pound!

Poor garden is trying, but after 7 hail storms, well, I did get 8 quarts of carrots, with at least that much more in the ground. Late season beets, gonna pickle those. Tomatoes, peppers and beans are toast. Not enough time left. Will get some brussell sprouts, and zukes, and yellow squash is kicking butt. Broc, caul, okra, melons, cukes, done dealing. Gonna miss my home made pickles.

Have current drama with the in/outlaws, who have never figured out the word NO!

Enjoying keeping stats for sons high school football team and getting in a good 4 hours of walking the side lines on Friday night.

we castrated 6 boys and spayed 4 girl cats at work this a.m. without the vet tech. Kept me and Doc hopping!

My baby sis, like 42 now, barrel racing horse turned and she didn't last weekend, broke her arm between shoulder and elbow! Ouch!

Going to gramma's for her 94th BD on Sunday and then onto my 100,000 mile check up with gyno and mammo on Monday.

I used to be very good about those check ups, until the hub cut off fingers and has either been hurt or due to current heart issue sick for the last 7 years. *deep sigh*

Taking my Mom along, gonna meet my middle sis and DIL Trish and grandbaby for lunch! Gonna be some girl time!

All in all, lots of stuff, but not totally unmanageable, just need to remember to breathe!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:28 AM   #23  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi Ladies!!! I have been in been since last Sunday! I hurt my back sometime over the last w/e. It was terrible. Went to the dr. and she said it is a bad sprain/strain. Gave me muscle relaxers and instructed to rest! Soooo, I did. Trying to go out a little bit today tho. Bob is off for 5 days and I sure don't want to be stuck at home! haha! We may do a movie and groceries today. We'll see.

Have a great day everyone!

Love ya all!
j
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Sorry about your back Jeanne, hope you're feeling better. Since I started packing in June I've not been following any program and I feel horrible now. I know I've gained weight and I was doing so well. Well, as much as I really don't want to go to a meeting I'm going to make myself go today. There's one at 5 PM. I have to get back into it, I feel like crap!!

Have you Texan ladies had any rain yet? It's very fall-like here now. Still nice and sunny but the leaves are starting to change colours.

Well, I hope everyone's doing okay and I'll let you know how badly I've done when I get back later.

have a good one.

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:51 PM   #25  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
It's nice to see all the "chatter" here.

Rain---yes, we had 2 really good days of rain. That sounds funny but it meant a lot to us. We need lots more. Creeks, springs, lakes have dried up. Trees are dead or dying. Everyone has heard about all the wildfires around here.

Janelle, I'm sorry about your garden but it sounds like you got some stuff from it. You are a very busy person.

Jeanne, so sorry about your back. I hope you don't over-do if you go to a movie. Staying in one position might make it feel worse.

Susan, how was your weekend taking care of your girl?

Maureen, you can get back OP. I know how yucky it feels to gain. I gained 5 pounds and it has taken 3 months to lose 3 of it. My hips have widened. I have NEVER had big hips. They are not enormous but my skirts don't look good right now.

Dori, how are you doing???

I got my flu shot yesterday. Ouch! I usually don't have a reaction but did this time. I could hardly sleep last night because it was soooooo sore. I guess that's better than getting the flu.

Old 09-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #26  
Susan

Hi All,

Wow! So much going on! My weekend was great! My girl was good and we had a blast!. However, it has been a long week. I went back to her house after school Monday. Her folks got back Monday evening.

School is going good. It is finally beginning to settle down.

We got an elliptical. It is hard worK. Hopefully that will help get me going!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:33 AM   #27  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello all. Things my way are good.

Susan: Glad you had a blast with your girl. Keep going with the elliptical.

Maureen: I know how it feels to fall off the wagon and sometimes it's hard to get back on. You can do it and we're here to support you. s

Janelle: You have been super busy. Our garden didn't do that well at all. Glad you were able to get some things from it.

Jeanette: Hurt backs stink. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Tina: I know all about needing rain. It has been extremely dry here in Georgia and we have been battling fires as well. However, I don't think ours are as bad as the ones in Texas.

WI was last night and I'm down by another #1.4. Only #2.3 to reach my 5%. So super excited. Well I must run for now. I have to get my content map up for the new unit I'm teaching.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:49 AM   #28  
Thursday Lady

Happy Friday all,

Dori-- That's great! You'll reach your 5% in no time!

Everyone have a great day getting ready for the weekend.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:20 PM   #29  
Thursday Lady

Maureen,
How was your weigh-in???
Old 09-26-2011, 08:22 AM   #30  
Thursday Lady

Good Morning, World!!!

Everyone have a fantastic day OP (or as close to it as possible )