I'm rejoining WW today!

• Hey chickies,

I am rejoining WW meetings today My doc and I were talking and that seems to make the most sense for me. I think it is a good decision because the group support will be good hopefully and the freedom to eat different foods will be good too so I don't get bored and also so I can eat iron-rich foods (I'm iron deficient anemic). I've done WW before and reached my 10% in the past so I know I can do this, just gotta do it! I hope I can find and give some support here

Take care
  • Hi Seabiscuit, I just rejoined WW on Wednesday myself. Not really sure how I'm going to "afford" it but it is where I found the most success and it's because of the group meetings.

Calorie counting DID work for me but it became really putzy and took too much time daily to keep it up.
  • Hi Iianae

Well then we're both newbies! Or at least I am a returning newbie... As far as affording it, yeah I hear ya, none of these weight loss programs are cheap even though WW is one of the less expensive ones I think compared to Jenny Craig, Nutrisystem, etc.

Well thanks for replying, good luck and feel free to private message me if you like
  • Good luck to both of you keep posting your progress.