Old 05-18-2011, 02:31 PM   #1  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Height: 5'7

Default Hi.. I'm new!!!

Hi all... My name is Daphne. I am a 33 year old wife and mother. The lord has blessed me with the most amazing husband and I have 2 beautiful daughters, 16 and 9. I am not new to 3FC... but I am new to the W.W. boards. I started doing weight watchers in February. I have only lost 5 pounds because I havent been committed. This is my 6th or 7th time doing w.w. since 2000. I just got back from Disney World on sunday. I saw pictures of myself and I honestly couldnt believe how big I was. I did not think that I was that big. So, now I am determined to not feel that way about pictures next year when we go back to Disney.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.
dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:31 PM   #2  

Hi Daphne, I am new also. But by the looks of your not getting any responses to your post, I don't think anyone cares. I am sad to see that. I have been a part of many forums and can't believe no one has said hello back to you! So, this is me saying HELLO back and good luck with your weight loss! By the way my name is Alicia

Last edited by WWatchnitup; 06-23-2011 at 07:32 PM.
WWatchnitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:08 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Hey dek6 =) I've seen you around before! So glad to see you in this area If we can lend a hand in some way or help support you, just let us all know! And next year at Disney you'll be thrilled you stuck with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWatchnitup View Post
Hi Daphne, I am new also. But by the looks of your not getting any responses to your post, I don't think anyone cares. I am sad to see that. I have been a part of many forums and can't believe no one has said hello back to you! So, this is me saying HELLO back and good luck with your weight loss! By the way my name is Alicia
Why hello Alicia and welcome to 3FC =)

Since you're new, I suggest you take some time to really look around and read through the different threads. There are a lot of different areas based on weight to lose and age.

You'll also notice that some things are posted, and occasionally get lost between other posts. It's certainly nothing personal, and all the members of 3FC realize that it occasionally happens. After all, it's a rather large and diverse forum.

Every member wants to help support others and we all want to see eachother reach our goals.

If we can help support you in some way, let us know.

Please do look around and post wherever you're comfortable
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 248/213/175

Height: 5'11"

Default Hi Daphne!

I'm new to the forum as well....I started WW on the Saturday before Mother's Day and part of my incentive were pictures of myself from a get-tegether at Easter, so I understand that completely! This has been my first time to do WW and so far I am loving it. Best of Luck to you, Anita!
Scooter59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 247/243/199

Height: 5'6"

Also a newbie. Had my first week weigh in and I lost 3.4 Yippee!

I am so excited to join all your losers!

Weigh2Go!

Suz

Last edited by SuzRoss; 07-12-2011 at 08:32 PM.
SuzRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #6  
Made of Starstuff

Hi there to both of you!

Take a look in the main Weight Watchers section, and you'll see there are plenty of active threads for daily tracking accountability. There's a little WW challenge going on, and there are chats all over the place.

Post wherever you're comfortable ^^
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote