3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   #255 Bale of Turtles Hearing That Click!!!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/232978-255-bale-turtles-hearing-click.html)

terrod99 05-19-2011 07:14 AM

Hey All, Happy Thursday! What a week.

My Mom fell Tuesday morning, so she is in hospital, badly bruised, sprained ankle, not very mobile. We don't know what we are going to do with her. She wants me to still go to the lake for the weekend, so we are going, my sister and some other family/friends will be arounnd to visit her.

Sounds like everyone is going well, I am glad, My eating has been ok, did exercise Tuesday am, will just keep at it best I can.

Bandit have a great weekend at the Scugog!

Everyone else it is our long holiday weekend in Canada our summer kickoff. You guys have one coming up to don't you? Weather looks not too bad (I am being optimistic!).

So lets keep at it and we will do this together!

Terri

Princess1122 05-19-2011 08:28 AM

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday to you all! Another rainy gloomy day here. I have W/I tonight so we will see how it goes. I did not go to knitting last night, I have been very tired this week so I took a night off last night and got to bed early again which is needed so it is not a wasted night.

We will try and get the yard work in tomorrow, it looks like it is about our only day that it is not going to rain for a while so we will give it a shot.

Terri: very sorry to hear about your mom, I hope that she has a speedy recovery! Yes, our holiday weekend is the last weekend in May, Memorial Day weekend... and I am very ready for the time off even if it is only a day and we have to travel for part of the weekend to go to a wedding down in the southern part of the state, that is also DH and my anniversary so we will be busy all the way around LOL.

Bandit: I totally agree, a buddy makes things much nicer! How is your leg doing after your fall?

Cherry: How are you doing?

Judy: I sure hope that you are enjoying yourself with your family and staying dry!

life4evr 05-19-2011 11:24 PM

Hope everyone had a good day. I am still here floating along. WW not doing so well with that. I did get most of my paperwork done for school. So I start back again Tuesday so soon. Going to try to track and exercise tomorrow. Have a goodnight.

Princess1122 05-20-2011 07:27 AM

Good morning everyone and happy Friday! I am sure that I am not the only one that is very glad to see it get here! It has just been a long and cruddy week here for me so I am ready for some down time. I went to meeting and W/I last night - was up .2 lbs... frustrating but the whole being hungry all week caught up with me I guess and the fact that I did not get out and walk thru the week but stayed home and got to bed early most nights... so it was a trade off I guess and one that I picked so I can not complain. I will try harder this week and get some planning done this weekend for next week.

The following weekend is going to be a real challenge for me since we will be away for a while so I need to start thinking about that also.

I hope that everyone is doing well and it is good to hear from Life - I hope that you get back into a routine with working and school and can fit WW into your plan also.

I have to run, have a great day all!

life4evr 05-20-2011 09:19 AM

Princess I am going to try my best if not I may out grow my scrubs again. I changed my weigh in day to friday, since more sunday mornings I am trying to make it to work, and forget to weigh period. Nothing new over here. Trying to eat before I run my errands for the day. Hope everyone has a good day.

Princess1122 05-22-2011 07:56 AM

Good morning everyone and Happy Sunday to you all! It is a very pretty morning here today, bad storms on the way but for right now skies are clear and blue and it is a wonderful day!

Busy weekend so far but I did make it to cycling class with D-DIL and then took the dogs to the park for a quick walk, thinking I might grab the leashes and head out now too before the clouds roll in, they need the exercise and so do I! Food has been pretty good so far this weekend... DH and I babysat last night and grabbed take-out on our way there, it was McDonalds - I picked the Southwest salad with grilled chicken I have to figure up the totall points because of the dressing and all but it was very good and over all not a bad choice with a diet coke which I don't normally drink but needed the caffine as a pick me up to keep me awake for babysitting... LOL. Which was wonderful by the way, he was so cute and other than being just a bit snarky was a very good baby :D

Have to run, lots to do today!

Princess1122 05-23-2011 08:07 AM

Good Morning all and Happy Monday to Everyone! Crazy bad storms went through here last night so there was not much sleep had in my house LOL - but we have no visable damage so we are grateful and will hope for a better nights sleep tonight. I have errands to run after work today to get ready for our long weekend coming up, with travel and all I really want to be prepared, even over prepared would not be a bad thing at this point.

Weekend was good for food and I got some exercise in Saturday, never made it out yesterday with the dogs, I let myself get sidetracked and the day got away from me... I need to work harder on that. On a positive note, I actually tracked my food all weekend, which is huge for me lately!

I ordered some padded bike capri style pants for my cycling classes, thinking it will help a bit with the soreness afterwards LOL.

Any new recipes out there? I have been looking for some good summer style quick recipes for supper on weekday evenings. Any suggestions?

I hope that everyone has a great day!

terrod99 05-24-2011 07:20 AM

Hey All Hope you had a great weekend. Looks like everyone was busy, no time to drop a line!

Princess I will think about the recipes, pretty sure I have some quick easy, BBQ and WW friendly recipes. Heard on the radio about the storms, 68 (or so)tornadoes on the US on the weekend ! That is awful.

Life just do the best you can one day at a time, it will fall into place.

Have a great day!

Terri

Good weekend here weather was ok, black flies were bad!!! Many bites, fell through a rotted part of the deck and bruised my leg, it is sore. Ate so so, had too much wine. A bit of exercise. Moving on must be extra good this week! Will be extra good!!!

Hope everyone is doing well
Not sure why my post is mixed up!!! That's not the order I typed it!

Princess1122 05-24-2011 07:49 AM

Good morning all and happy Tuesday to you all... more storms last night, I had gone over to the mall and ran in Macy's for a quick look around - I need a pair of sandals or flats for the wedding this weekend, when I came out of the store it looked like the end of the world was approaching... had to drive home in the middle of it, hail and all but I made it safe and sound. After all that I did not end up finding any shoes either... LOL. Oh well, will try again on my way home today with another store.

I am on plan so far this week... lots of stress at home right now but am really trying to not use it as an excuse to eat or smoke or not exercise... so far so good.

Not sure about walking group tonight as they are calling for rain, will just wait and see how it goes.

I have not slept well at all for the past few nights and it is really catching up with me, which effects my weight loss so I will try and get to bed tonight early and get some rest.

Terri: I sure hope your leg is ok - glad to hear that you had a basically nice holiday weekend other than that. Sharing recipes is always a good way to try something new... I need to dig up one or two of mine and post them also.

Have a great day all!

bandit2 05-24-2011 01:25 PM

Hi turtles:

Busy up here with being away over the long weekend, but our weather
was nice and got to spend lots of time outdoors for a change. I spent
2 nights at my trailer with some company, so that was fun.
Eating wasn't too great - too many snacks for sure. Did OK with the drinks,
only had 2 Sun evening.

I seen on TV all the bad weather in the States - my goodness, that was awful.

Terri - sorry to hear about you hurting yourself on your deck. My knee is
still sore from falling on my trailer deck over a week ago. We will all have to
be more careful.

All - lets all have a successful week!

Itryharder 05-24-2011 02:05 PM

Hi All,
Will read all your posts later. I arrived back home early this morning after spending about a week away visiting my sisters. it was great. good to be home and posting again---weight doesn't look too bad.
Love,
Judy

life4evr 05-24-2011 09:49 PM

I am doing a quick fly by. So my eating has been so so. I had bojangles this morning which wasn't brightest idea I didn't feel too good after wards. So classes started back today I made and was awake in spite of working third.

Going to at least try make zumba tomorrow. I haven't been in a couple of weeks and I have missed it. Not to mention I have a different pair of sneakers I want to try.

I noticed something today when I am about to fall out tired and forcing myself to stay up for some reason or another. I eat way more. I dontk now if it's my body way of trying to keep on functioning or what. Hope everyone has agood day. I am going to try to get organized for school then get some sleep I so desperately need.

Princess1122 05-25-2011 07:55 AM

Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday! They are calling for wicked storms this afternoon... again. Not what we need since we are so saturated with rain as it is - Mother Nature must be in a really bad mood lately or something but she needs to take a chill pill and go on vacation for a bit... give us all a break.

I went to walking group last night, no one showed up but we had clear weather so I just walked away the hour by myself - got in about 3 miles so I was happy with that. I guess the whole walking group idea was not as popular as I had hoped it would be... oh well, I was able to get in some really good walking time and time to myself to just think and decompress which I needed. It worked out well for me in the long run.

Food has been good and my raging hunger has gone down just a bit, I am thinking that my body is getting used to the increased exercise and also I have increased my protien like Bandit suggested a while back so that has helped too and really have put work and effort into planning my meals like Judy suggested...

Bandit: Glad you had a nice holiday and got in some time at the lake... I hope your knee feels better soon!

Judy: Glad you made it home safe and very happy that you had a good time with your sisters!

Life: Sleep is so important to us for so many reasons but for weight loss it is extremely important! I get the same way when I am tried and that is why I really work on getting a steady and consistant amount of good sleep each night, it does not always work but I sure try :D

Terri: How are you doing since your fall? How is your mom doing? Glad to hear that you got away for some down time!

bandit2 05-25-2011 12:24 PM

Hi everyone

Sunny today, but more rain in the forecast. Hope you are all keeping dry.

Just coasting along trying to stay on track - knee too sore for exercising
I watched Biggest Loser last night & they have all done great.
The lady who won the at home price is way tooooooo thin and did not look good. But they should all be very proud. So that frees up my Tues evenings
for awhile.

Have a great day!

CherryAutumn 05-25-2011 01:04 PM

Well the scale read 237.8 this morning.:D I guess that is 4 pounds from last week but my weight has been fluctuating all over the place. I am sure you ladies have seen the news about Joplin Mo and the devestating tornado.:( Well i live about 30 min. from there and just seeing the devestation is heartbreaking.