Thursday Weigh-In for April

• Hi everyone,
    We're starting a new month here.
    I'm considering changing my tracker. It's gotten where I don't remember when I actually changed the thing.

Everyone, please post your scale results here.
    Good luck!!!!!!

• Hi all,
    I've decided to get back to journaling. It's the only way I lose.

Who's with me!?!?
  • Good morning! Good morning! Good morning! I hope everyone is off to a great w/e! Mine is busy! But what else is new! lol!
    Sorry I've been gone for so long. We have had a death in our family, a birth in our family, two birthday parties, one 50th anniversary party and one daughter/boyfriend break-up......... and I HAVE BEEN SWAMPED at Sweet Baby Depot!
    I hope everyone has been good and able to stay OP! It's sooooo hard to stay motivated in the winter time! I have gained a smidgen. But overall I have to be pleased that I have maintained (basically) for a long time now! Jessica and I have been walking and watching and drinking lots of water. We will be leaving for the beach the first week of June. So, thats been our incentive!
    Well Abby (our dog) and Peanut (our house bunny) are telling me it's time to eat and be played with, so I better scoot. I have my laundry all done and the house is tidied up!
    Jessica and I are going to get our nails done, JC Penney's and out for lunch!
    Have a great day friends!

PS - Tina - thanks for starting us off! I "pledge" (I'm sooo corny) to come here once a day! I will shoot for posting everyother! ((hugs))
  • ooops! I posted in the wrong thread! Sorry!
  • I was last on here on January 6! good grief!! I'm changing my tracker so it shows my loss, even though it is chemo loss. I'll take what I can. lol
  • My last tracker showed 3 pounds lost and 27 more to go. Changed the end to 40 pounds, maybe I'll get there sometime. Hope so!
  • Janelle posted her weigh-in on the Chatters thread.
    I believe she stayed the same this time, even after her trip.

Wish me luck tomorrow.

• I'm down 1/2 pound!!!!! Can't change my tracker yet, though.

I did reset my tracker. I'm thinking that a smaller number will seem more do-able.
  • Yay!! Weigh to go losers!!!!

eeeeekkk, on my part. I did have a 2# gain~

I'll lose that plus at least 1# by next week!!!!! I WILL, I WILL, I WILL~
  • Jeanne, you can do it!!!!!!!
  • I lost another 1/2 pound!!!!!