Thursday Chatters for February

You're on Page 5 of 7
Go to
  • Hi,
    It's a busy week for me. I'll be glad when today is over. We are having our big Deaf Ed show. We've been practicing so hopefully it will go smooth. My kids are act 21 of 32. It will be a relief to be finished with it.

Janelle, It's funny how strong your son is but of course he wants his Mom and Dad there! It's a shame that his wife's mom isn't coming. I'm glad you are going!

Well, Pat's sick and I need to run!

Have a good day...more later
  • Happy Sunday,
    I hope everyone is doing okay today.
    Susan, how is Pat? Does he have a "bug?" How was your day yesterday? Did your class do well? I know it was stressful for you.
    Jeanne, you are sooooo busy. I'm glad your new business is going well.
    janelle, you need a long vacation. That is so sweet about your son calling you all the time. Our children want their mothers when stressful times come.
    Dori, how are you and Justin doing?
    Mimi, how is your weather? You are doing great with your weight loss.
    Maureen, I'm so impressed at your remodeling. Really! I know you are tired, though. You are probably too tired to eat after all your work. Right?!?
    farmgirl, haven't heard from you in AGES.

Tomorrow is a new day. I've got to get back OP all day long. I do good and then somehow get sidetracked. I've got a dr. appt. on Friday. Wonder how many pounds I can lose before then!
  • Its a good thing I like spinach salads, I went shopping for romaine today and it was 3.49 for a skinny head and iceberg was $4 I guess that cold weather down in texas might have something to do with it???? ;(
  • Wow, that's really expensive. We are not getting tomatoes because of the cold weather in South America! Also, I've heard that cocoa will be getting more expensive and hard to find. I didn't know SA grew tomatoes.
  • No baby yet, but gotta love lazy Sundays. It's cold and icy out so stayed in and lounged all day.

Browsed seed catalogs and Menards web site for spring projects. Need new gutters.

I think I'll paint my toenails.
  • Morning all---

janelle, it's sounds like you had a nice, relaxing Sunday. I love looking through catalogs. I want everything I see....no matter if it would fit or not.
    Do let us know when the baby arrives!

For me, I've got to clean house and wash today.
    I'm gonna drink lots and lots of water.

• Hi everyone~

Wow wow wow, the snow came down last night. Travels were completely at stand stills! People abandoned their cars all along the busy freeways. They are saying on the news for people to get their cars as they are going to start towing them! I took Kaitlin to work at 5:30 this morning. I didn't have any problems on the main roads. The side streets (llike the one I live on) are bad, but the crews have sooooo much to do!

Anyways.......came home and shoveled and now I'm just sitting here enjoying my coffee and being thankful that I don't work and have to drive into the city! These are the days, that I don't miss working! The news showed some of those abandoned cars and they were on the road that ran infront of our Pittsburgh store!

Yesterday I totally stayed OP and Kaitlin & I walked! We looked like snowmen by the time we got home! It wasn't snowing when we left, but it sure was by the time we were headed home. haha!

Well I better scoot, gotta check on Sweet Baby Depots Website & emails.

Have a great day everyone and stay OP!

I'll try to do personals later! Love ya all tho!
  • Oh.....my big news this morning....... I DROPPED AN OPEN CAN OF COFFEE GRINDS IN THE KITCHEN~
  • If the baby hasn't arrived on her own by Thursday, she's going to the hospital Thursday evening, and they will induce and we will have baby on Friday.

Yesterday was a typical Monday of pandolerium at work. Seems like every cat in town caught the runs over the weekend. The appt. book looks like another day of the same chaos today.
  • Good Morning!
    Have a great day!
  • Janelle, any baby yet?
  • Well, it's been a busy day so far.
    I hope everyone is having a good one.
    Is it still snowing up north?
    I've been OP all day and am very proud of myself. It's been a busy one. I had blood work done this morning and then a haircut (not sure if I like it) and then the cabinet guy came after lunch. Since last June, we've been hasseling with them to replace one in our bathroom. They keep bringing ones with scratches or not the same stain. Maureen, I needed you to come fix one for us!
    I feel a celebration of sugar free ice cream coming on tonight. I know---I'm nuts.

• Hi,
    Well survived our show on Saturday. The kids did a great job. Then I went to dinner with one of my students and her parents. We've been busy doing testing. It's not fun..... my testing is a little different from others that is coming up. THere is just a group of us with all the testing we have.

Yes, Pat has had the bug. It's the head mess and has felt horrible. He finally went to the doctor and got antibiotics for a bad sinus infection. I really wanted to say, you should have when I first told you to go but I stayed quiet.

Ya'll are the best!!!
  • Still no baby! So unless she goes on her own tomorrow, they will check in tomorrow night and baby on Friday. I'm going up after work tomorrow and spending the night. Mostly to babysit the dog, but her folks aren't coming till Sunday, so I'll be the first granny to see the baby.

My DIL's parents are nice people, but her Mom is a bit self sanctimonious, so this will give me a leg up in the MIL department.
  • Morning,

janelle, I know you are excited about the baby. Please, be sure and let us know what happens. How is your husband?
    Susan, I'm glad Saturday went well. Yea for Pat getting medicine. Larry and David are the worst about that. Larry will finally go but David has to have laryngitis or really high fever before he will do anything. Men!!!

Mimi and Maureen, still getting snow?
    Jeanne, you are just too busy working to write. Come on, girl, we miss you.
    Dori, how is work? How is Justin?
    Tammy, we miss you!

farmgirl and ems--where are y'all?