Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2002, 03:33 PM   #16  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I love she's all that! and last night i watched cruel intentions lil disturbing but good
Old 11-21-2002, 03:36 PM   #17  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

oh and as for the chocolate monster its been slayed! dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun i'm sipping on an iced tea Thanks be to wendys and i have a caesar side salad no dressing for dinner so i dont have to think about food when i get home
Old 11-21-2002, 03:46 PM   #18  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

JAYNE.... you can only bank 10 points per week and then you lose them and start all over the next week. Hope that doesn't burst your bubble. BUT.... if what you are doing is working, why change it. That is what I do! Having a free day a week worked for me so I did it. Now everyday seems free to me... oh soooo sad!!!

We have the PS2 also. Hubby bought it. He buys all these weird games that I can't get into. But we have Crazy Taxi and I like that one. We also have the Simpsons Road Rage and I like that too.

I am having a rough day... was snipped at today (second day in a row) by one of the moodiest persons here. She thinks she is the boss because she is WAY older but she isn't. Tho she bosses me around all the time. I did snip back at her today because I am sick of it... she is mean and I don't like her. Oh and I am related to her and hate that... I've been here way longer too. And now I am just ranting and raving, so I will shush. It did piss me off tho.

Jayne, remember what you said about that woman on that trip you went on... the above snipper is like that, except with Diet Soda. And what I can't understand is that short trip to even the bathroom make her run out of breathe, I mean severly. Wouldn't that be enough to say, let's do something. She has said in the past (not to me) that diets don't work. But I know she doesn't try. Very Sad, yet I don't think that is a reason to be mean!

OK, wow am I critical today! Guess my hormones are amuck!!!
Old 11-21-2002, 04:02 PM   #19  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Kieri- All along! It is difficult trust Me. I have always planned on waiting until marriage. OK as I write that I feel so prudish but I am not at all

I had a 1/2 of a Baja Turkey Sandwich and fries at Red Robin but have noooo idea what the point value is. Oh well I walked my 2miles this morning and my sisters talked me into joining aerobics again so I will have step tonight !

Gotta Go Boss Alert,

Becky
Old 11-21-2002, 04:05 PM   #20  
Eve's Mom

Default check in...

Becky - you and I are alike - I gave in to the games too - and I play the ones that are easy and I like adventure ones too - b/f is into the Vice city grand theft auto -its pretty violent! Plus, he got me into Simpsons too - yeah, they do make us loosen up somewhat, eh??

KT - its true a fatty meal kills the drive! Its a good motivator to be healthy actually...

Lori - it reduces stress - if you can get it (morally and all) have some!!

Deb - ooooo I dare not get ms pac man, I was an addict with Atari! AGH! How old is Jeremy?

Kier - b/f and I started out with a "one night stand"...yoiu know, 2 good friends that are both single...but we are way beyond that now - its over 2 years we've been together. Would we have gotten together if we hadn't?? Yup, we both think so...we hung out all the time and really enjoyed eachother's company. We took it one step further.....that's all....and it worked out thank goodness!!

Becky - good for you for waiting! You'll love the waking up in teh morning part...I do!!

Jayne- ha ha - funny you should think that we have a healthy relationship....it is though. Although he is a bit of a rollercoaster (especially in the past) about "committing". but that aside, we do have a lot of fun and really make eachother laugh. I really love him. And I do think he really loves me - now if we coudl just move beynd the geographical challenge.....! OH, I eat sweet and sour or cashew chicken dishes (I avoid the coconut milk curries b/c they are loaded with fat) I don't know the thai names, as we always ordered in english in Thailand...I know, its lame.

Anyway, back to work!! Later!!
Old 11-21-2002, 04:09 PM   #21  
Duchess Tiger Lily

Oh Jen, I'm glad you told me about that...I'm guessing that is another one of the changes in program from when I was last in WW before pg with Aaron. Well, this is a good thing...I can now go out drinking tomorrow night with all of my banked points! Hehe, that's 5 Miller lites, baby, on top of whatever else I can save up from tomorrow. Not that I will consume 5 (althought I have been known to do that a time or two) but it's just nice to know that I have them available to me if necessary. I'm glad you can see into the relative you work with...it makes people so much easier to deal with when you have some idea of their motivating foce. I wonder if perhaps she was resentful of you because you had some success with WW and that's when she chose to believe that diets didn't work...
Old 11-21-2002, 04:10 PM   #22  
Eve's Mom

Jen, sorry to hear about the Be-atch on your floor! We all have 'em....hang in there!! She probably seriously lacks confidence.....
Old 11-21-2002, 04:30 PM   #23  

Jayne... When I joined WW the first time (before Emma was born) she wanted to join/get info too. Never did tho. I even asked her a couple of times and she brushed me off. Man, I was looking good before I got PG with Emma... Jealous, yes I think so, but at her age she should be more mature!

Her excuses to be nasty... been in the business world longer (she is 52-ish), older, knows more. You get the picture. Oh and single, never married. As long as I have known her (my whole life of 30+ years) I have never known her to date anyone.

I have gotten to the point that I usually ignore her and brush her off, but she is very moody and it goes in spurts. She is in a spurt at the moment and she denies even snipping at me ever. Very sad. And the boss always backs her as being fabulous. UGHHHHH.... I hate being related to the people I work with!!!!!
Old 11-21-2002, 05:04 PM   #24  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default Want to touch on a few things...

First with the banking...you can only use 10 banked points in one day but you can bank as many as you want within a week but after that week they go away.

I've never really been into those teeny-bopper shows. I have always liked the Simpsons (have been watching it consistently since I was really young) and DF (dear fiance?) likes it even more.

And same goes with PS2. I grew up with 2 brothers, so I was always playing video games. I like RPGs (role playing games) like Final Fantasy and stuff like that. I really like Grand Theft Auto too...we just got Vice City. I don't like driving games or anything like that tho. Love the RPGs

Let's see I think that was it. Oh and Belle don't worry I have plenty of opportunity to get however much I want, it just hasn't been...how should I say this...readily available? I think he's not in the mood cause I'm not in the mood, we had a discussion about this the other night, and he said "you come home and you're tired all the time...and this is supposed to turn me on how?" Guess I better start acting happier
Old 11-21-2002, 05:32 PM   #25  

Maybe banking depends on your leader. Mine said 10 a week, that can be used in one day. Meaning you can bank 10, use them and bank another 10 and use them all in one week. But you can't use more than 10 banked points a day.

Also, I don't know how you could bank 10 points in a day because then you would be eating under your minimum and that isn't recommended.

Oh well, this is what my leader taught me. And like Jayne, some times it is confusing, especially when you started on the original 123 program like I did (WOW way back in 1998!!!)
Old 11-21-2002, 05:41 PM   #26  
Eve's Mom

My leader says what Jen's says. you can use up to 10 in one week, as many in one week as you can, but you have to use them in the week they are earned. Says so in the book actually....in Canada anyway!

Lori - b/f and I went through that when we were boht working overtime and stressed about work. After that time passed, it was busy again...! Stress sucks.
Closed Thread