3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Weigh In for......August..... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/208926-thursday-weigh-august.html)

jar1965 08-02-2010 10:35 PM

Thursday Weigh In for......August.....

Hi everyone! We are a bunch of folks sharing our success (and not so successful) weigh ins! Most weigh in on Thursdays but many of us weigh in on other days and just scoot over here and share.
Everyone here is supportive and give so much motivation!

Heres to a great month for us!

PS - Catch us over at the Thursday Chatters for August Thread too!

auntie 08-03-2010 12:48 PM

Thanks for starting us off Jeanne!! :)

jar1965 08-04-2010 09:17 PM

Down 1#........

Ladybug2680 08-05-2010 06:06 AM

Up .2#

ifatfirstwpg 08-05-2010 09:42 AM

well up 1.7 #, and I was really good this week, i was within all my limits. Just need to try harder I guess

Tina 08-05-2010 04:21 PM

Hi,
ifatfirst, welcome!!! Lots of things can mess us up even when we try hard. It could be too much salt or even to much exercise. Crazy, huh! Keep trying and those pounds will come off, plus more.

Jeanne, congratulations!!!

Dori, you'll get rid of those pounds in no time.

No weigh-in today. I'm going to do it tomorrow. :)

jar1965 08-06-2010 09:11 PM

Tina - How was your WI? Hoping it was good!!!!

Dori - .2 could be your socks!!!!! Good job maintaining & not really gaining!;)

ifatfirst - Hi & welcome! 1.7 isn't bad! Sometimes we have to switch things up a little to see a difference. I find that I get "stale" sometimes and then if I add something, like even a brisk walk 3 days a week, I'll see something. Good luck this week!;)

How did everyone else do??????

Tina 08-06-2010 10:46 PM

Boo Hoo--weigh-in was not good. I'm so silly----I had Chinese food last night. I really had water retention.

ifatfirstwpg 08-09-2010 01:36 PM

well no foods are off limits, next time you have chinese, try asking them for no m.s.g. that my help?

ifatfirstwpg 08-12-2010 09:28 AM

wasn't t here a song I don't like Monday's well I don't like Thursday's. Again I was very watchfull however I have been eating my full amount of daily points, plus I did use all of my 35 bonus points. Tells me that that's too much for my body...as I am up 2 pounds this week

Tina 08-12-2010 11:03 PM

ifatfirstwpg, I'm sorry about that gain. Yes, you might cut down on the number of flex points you are using. Try a week without using them. Up your water intake, too.

ifatfirstwpg 08-13-2010 12:07 PM

well this is the scoop up until 2 weeks ago I never used any flex points since I have been on program January 2010, as well I would try not to eat my full compliment of points. I was tired of everyone telling me I was crazy, so I started using all of my daily points & flex points because "everyone" said or you will still lose don't worry. Well guess what This week I am back to doing it my way I will not use any flex points. and we will see what happens. As it stands I try having 10 glasses a water a day. Anymore and I might as well move my office into t he washroom. Last night was a challenge as I have been so use to eating extra food. I have to try to get back into a routine where I don't eat past supper except for one snack if I can. Its harsh, but t hats what works best for me.

auntie 08-13-2010 09:13 PM

Don't beat yourself up for gaining. Sometimes it's just your body trying to figure out what's going on. If you stick with it, I'm sure you'll have a loss next week.

toughchick 08-18-2010 09:22 AM

HI there
New to this sight. I have lost 50 lbs on my own/using ww, no meetings. I have been off work for the summer(teacher) and my goal was not to gain. I did great until hubby took holidays...now i am up 4 lbs. Having this wwigh in every week is going to be GREAT!!
Thanks

Tina 08-18-2010 10:14 AM

:welcome3: toughchick We're very glad you found us.
Yes, coming here keeps me in line. :lol:

Good luck everyone!!!!!

:flow1: