3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Weigh-In Results for Sept. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/19699-thursday-weigh-results-sept.html)

Tina 09-02-2002 06:27 PM

Thursday Weigh-In Results for Sept.

Greetings all losers!!!

Here we are ready for September. It won't be too long before the Fall weather begins (at least for those NOT in Texas) and warmer clothes will be necessary. This means getting out last year's stuff and seeing if everything is too big now. (I'm hoping my things still fit. :lol: )

I hope everyone will post each week.
Anyone new to this thread is very welcome to join in.

Let's see how many pounds we can lose and have a weekly grand total.

Tina
145 personal goal

DeeX 09-03-2002 01:00 AM

Well I will start us off on posting losses...how would that be :)

Thank you Kady on your congrats of me staying OP... I weighed on 9/1 and was down 1.5 :hyper: I have no idea how that happened... but Im not gonna complain!

I think one reason we are so hard on ourselves for staying the same, is cause we stay the same for so long, that it gets us down. I've been bouncing up and down around the same weight for months now.... but then if I look at the total weight loss (from my highest point) its 26.5 pounds! Almost 10% :cp: so maybe that 10% is reachable again.

Hope everyone has a great W/I this week....we can do this!!
Dee

Kady 09-03-2002 10:13 PM

Way to go Deex, 1/5 down is great.

Tina, I've had to totally clear out my closet as nothing fits. Its shopping for me. I fear that my coworkers are going to get very bored of my wardrobe this year as I am only buying the minimum as I still plan on shrinking out of it.

Feeling very bloated today...hopefully that will pass before WI tomorrow night
Kady

Tina 09-03-2002 11:26 PM

Congratulations to Dee and Kady
You two have started us out in a big way with great losses.

Thanks for posting those numbers. Hopefully, I'll have a good weigh in coming up.

Tina

Sis 09-05-2002 02:18 PM

Well, I managed another .5 lb this week. I'll take it! ;) At least I've been going in the right direction the last few weeks. Only 8 more lbs to my 100 lbs certificate and magnet. :D I can't wait. I'm really getting anxious to get there now. I know I can, I know I can, I know I can... Hope everyone else had good luck at the scales. Have a great week end.....Sis

Tina 09-05-2002 05:17 PM

Wow, Sis-----congratulations on losing. And, only 8 more lbs. You'll do it!!!!!!! :)

I'm going to weigh tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be good. I have had only one Diet Coke a day. Hopefully, that'll get rid of any water retention.

Good luck to everyone!

Tina
:flow1:

Saffista 09-05-2002 07:59 PM

After maintaining last week, this week I managed to lose another 3.6! WooHoo!

Tammy 09-05-2002 09:01 PM

WOW! Everyone is doing fantastic! Guess what? I stayed the same? Is anyone surprised????? This is getting ridiculous. I even laughed when I got weighed this morning.

Tina 09-06-2002 11:02 AM

We are all fantastic people!!!
How about us----we are weighing and posting. What a group! :):):)

Saffista--you are awesome! Keep it up.

Tammy--remember what everyone says----staying the same isn't bad.

As for me----I'm down .5 lb. this morning. Yea!!!!!!! The first time I stepped onto my scales, it said I'd gained a pound :( I was very unhappy. I waiting a minute and got back on. Then, it gave me good news.

Let's all continue posting.

Tina

Sis 09-06-2002 01:39 PM

Congratulations to everyone who lost or maintained this week! :D If you had a gain, don't worry, you'll do better next week!! Have a great week end....Sis

Saffista 09-06-2002 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tammy
WOW! Everyone is doing fantastic! Guess what? I stayed the same? Is anyone surprised????? This is getting ridiculous. I even laughed when I got weighed this morning.
Well, maintaining is no easy feat! Good job! You are still a loser!

Congrats to all losers!

Tina 09-11-2002 09:33 PM

Grand Total time for last week----

If anyone posted their weight loss on the "Chatters" thread, I don't have it right now in front of me.

Okay------drum roll-------6.1 pounds GONE

Good for us!:cp: :cp:

Tina
145 personal goal

Sis 09-12-2002 06:32 PM

Didn't WI this week. Hope everyone else had good luck at the scales. Have a great week end....Sis :D

Tammy 09-13-2002 06:50 AM

Weight is the same. I weighed the other day (Tues)and I was up a pound, so I got rid of it before Thursday!! I think that I am meant to be this weight.

Tina 09-13-2002 11:43 AM

Hi all,
Okay, I'll put on the losing side of the scales. :lol:
I lost 1/2 pound yesterday. :D :D :D

Tammy, you'll have a loss soon, I just know it.

Sis, I bet you'll be down next week when you do weigh.
Anyone else have something to share???

Dee, Kady, Saffista, anyone!!!!!!!!!

Tina