Not sure where I should go???

• I am a breastfeeding mom, who has a 3 month old baby girl. I am going back to the gym starting tomorrow and will have a trainer 3 times a week. However, I have been doing research on loosing weight while breastfeeding. Several things have directed me to Weight Watchers due to them having a lactation program. Does anyone know anything about this or what program I should do? I have seen information on a points and momentum program and would it be better to do it online or group meetings? I have two other children besides the 3 month old. Any advice would be appreciated. I want to loose about 80lbs. And I know it will not fall off overnight. I am prepared to do this for the long haul. Thanks for reading.
  • Weight watchers does have a program for nursing moms,basically they get more points for nursing.Myself I prefer going to group meetings,I need that accountability.Online is good as well.Weight Watchers is a great program.
  • Yeah you get 5 or 10 points more depending on whether or not you are just breastfeeding, adding formula, etc. But other than that, it sounds like there are no other changes.

Basically, if you feel like you need someone to keep track of the scale results for you and to be in a quick mini-class with others so you can bounce off questions or just have thirty minutes to sit there and listen to the leader talk about the weekly topic, then go with meetings.

If you are more computer savy than most, (seeing that you've posted a thread here, I lean toward thinking that ), you could use the online part to track, find the points values of foods, and supplement this forum with the ww one on their website. But I'd go to the free meeting and see how it is either way. I think you can sit in on one for no cost, and I know there's a deal going on where I am at that the registration fees are waved if you do decide to sign up.

Congrats on the babies!