Thursday Weigh-In Results for October

• Hi all,
    It's time to start the October thread!
    Come here to post your scale results.

I stayed the same! I'm really happy because these past weeks have been crazy.
    Good luck to everyone.

• Am I the only one weighing right now?
    Come on and let's see some posting.
  • I lost 5.5 my first week back again! (Oct 5-12)
  • Ashabraod, what a great loss. Welcome back!!!!!

• Hey group, I lost another .5 lb. I'm sooooooo happy.

Next week, we're taking a break from moving and will take a couple of days to "play." I will have to be really careful and not eat everything in sight.
    I'll get Larry to take some long walks after supper. I see Chinese and Mexican food in my future.
  • Hi everyone,
    How are we doing on the scales this week???

I'm taking this week off as I've been eating a lot of different things--and alot of them.

Asho424, how did you do?

harlie, did you weigh-in this week?

Let's hear from every one.
  • Congrats to the losers!!!

I wasn't sure if I wanted to weigh in on Wed. night, but I was brave. I wore jeans again but my shirt was a bit lighter. From a couple or 3 (I'm so confused) weeks ago, I was down 2 1/2 pounds. I was thrilled especially after being gone. I will be changing my tracker. Now that I'm home, I'll be going by my scales here starting next week. We only have a couple more weeks of class, then nothing till after Christmas I think. I haven't decided if I am going to keep going or maybe just do it on my own. Mixed feelings.
  • Tammy, that's a great loss.

• Thanks Tina! I wasn't so brave this week. I didn't weight at all. The leader kept trying to convince me, but I was firm and said no. I just didn't feel like I had a good week, so I didn't want to be disappointed.
  • Tammy, Good for you standing firm. You don't want anything to detract you from keeping up with the program.

I'm very excited. I lost another 1/2 pound. I just with I could change my tracker.

How did everyone else do?
  • Good job Tina! I wish the tracker did 1/2 pounds too!
  • Me again. I couldn't stand it any longer. Had to get on the scales this morning. Down 1 1/2, so that's 2 more for the butterfly. Maybe I've broken through the not losing stage? I'm not doing as many classes right now. The new session at the Y starts on Monday.

Have a great day everyone!
  • Tammy
    What a fantastic thing to see on your scales.

• If this keeps up, I might even get weighed at class next Wednesday! lol
  • Go to new November thread!