Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2002, 12:17 AM   #1  
KS pride-Seminole country

Talking First time forum user, not first time WW member

Hello all,
Okay, so I'll just not beat around the bush. I am 21 years old, a student in college, and I need to lost about 60 pounds. Diets are a kicker, and motivation seems to pull me to go out to eat, not to the gym.

I've joined Weight Watchers now for the 3rd time, but I'm trying so hard to keep on it this time. Is anyone else in a similar situation?

I think the hardest problem is staying on a diet when everyone else isn't. Nothing is as awkward as telling my 5'1'', 110pound friend I've joined weight watchers.

Also, does anyone have advice on what to do if you go out for drinks? Living in a college town, and living as a "typical" college student, I enjoy drinks once in awhile, but it's hard to decifer what to get. Advice?

Well, I'm anxious to meet you all, and can't wait to help giving and receiving encouragement.

Thanks for bearing the lengthy introduction.
Old 07-08-2002, 08:54 AM   #2  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to the forum! We do a thread every day (that has the day in the title) and that's where we get most of our support! This is an absolutely AWESOME bunch of ladies to get support from and there is usually someone who's been where you are before. Come post with us, we're glad to have you!!
Closed Thread