Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2001, 08:02 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
I'm starting this on the last day of February. This year is already flying by. I hope the pounds will "fly" off us just as fast.

Take care and let us know how you are feeling this week......any concerns that we can all help with????

Tina
134 personal goal
Old 03-01-2001, 10:03 AM   #2  
Thursday Lady

Okay, who will post the first weigh in result?????

I must admit that we've been eating out too much the past month. Well, tonight I cooked a "real meal." I fixed round steak, canned corn, made an enormous salad and made BC Sweet Rewards Lo Fat brownies. I was so proud of myself except for one thing-----I almost cut the end of one of my fingers off. I was using a very sharp knife to cut the meat and my finger got in the way. Boy did I bleed. YUK! I will survive. he..he..

Good luck.
Old 03-02-2001, 01:56 AM   #3  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Hi there. Haven't weighed in yet today, will do that later this afternoon. Just thought I would wish everyone good luck in their losses today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a loss today. I will be very disappointed if I don't. I have been very good and OP this week. Have a great day all...Sis http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//spinning.gif
Old 03-02-2001, 04:24 AM   #4  

Hey everyone.

I just got back from weighing in, and.... I'm down 2.5 lbs. Yeah!!! I know I've only been on for 2 weeks, but this is the motivation I need to keep going, and being strong.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Tracy
Old 03-02-2001, 04:30 AM   #5  

Down 1/2 pound for a total of 18!! Very excited. I think I will make 20 by the end of the school year.

Bad thing is, we are going out for dinner tonight. Bob took Tim to get his haircut and they are coming back to pick me up. Maybe Tim and I will split a meal. That always works out for both of us.

Old 03-02-2001, 10:12 AM   #6  
Thursday Lady

Congratulations
Yea to Tracy and Tammy.
Sis, I can't wait to hear from you.
I was up 2 lbs. I'm not surprised. I've been stress eating sweets. I don't have any at home so I "find" them other places.

Good luck to everyone else.
Tina
Old 03-03-2001, 01:34 AM   #7  
Sis

I lost 1.5 this week. http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//spinning.gif That is almost all of what I gained except .25 and that will be gone next week. I really want to lose 30 lb by the end of June. That will put me 5 lb under the 2 mark. I can't wait! Oh to be in the 1's again! Well have a SUPER week-end everyone.....Sis
Old 03-03-2001, 01:35 AM   #8  
Sis

I lost 1.5 this week. http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//spinning.gif That is almost all of what I gained except .25 and that will be gone next week. I really want to lose 30 lb by the end of June. That will put me 5 lb under the 2 mark. I can't wait! Oh to be in the 1's again! Well have a SUPER week-end everyone.....Sis
Old 03-04-2001, 11:46 PM   #9  
Cute & Cudley

Hi all! I couldn't post due to the switching process. I did weigh in on Sat. and was down 1.2. I received my "I did it - 75 pounds magnet, which was great. I am only about 1.5 pounds from goal. So hopefully next week or the week after I will hit it. Wish me luck!

Glad to hear about everyone else's losses! THis is the only place where it is appropriate to say we are a bunch of losers!

Hope everyone has a great week!
Old 03-05-2001, 11:36 PM   #10  
Thursday Team

Guess its time to post last Thur's results before this Thur thread gets started...LOL

I was down another pound, its coming off slow right now, but Im not able to do any excercises yet, so I will have to live with ohhh so sloooooow.

Congrats KimmyJo on your loss! and on getting your magnet!! You must have been excited. Good luck this week.

Congrats to Sis, Tammy, and Tracy also!! Your doing great and every pound and ounce lost counts

Dee
Old 03-06-2001, 11:29 AM   #11  
Thursday Lady

Congratulations to everyone. We had a great losing week. I hope this next time will be
as good and even better.
Tina
Closed Thread