Old 06-20-2009, 12:24 PM   #61  

Jeanne, you are one busy gal! I think I could use some candy right now.

Susan, glad to hear you have your foot up. Woo hoo to being down in weight! Getting the stretch bands and doing something will make you feel better.

Tim is at EMT classes till 5, then he works from Arby's from 6-midnight. He won't be home till about 1. He and Lauren saw each other for a few minutes before he left this morning. Poor Lauren is stuck with me all day.

We are going to my brother's house about 6:30 for pizza and a just a little get-together. Both of my brothers and their families are leaving on Thursday for Australia! One group will be there for 2 weeks, and the other one for a month. He and his wife and daughter will be staying with some friends they made on a cruise a couple years ago for the 2nd two weeks. I don't like the idea of both of them being gone and I can't get in contact with them easily, but I'm glad they can make the trip.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:13 PM   #62  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
Wow, Tammy, a trip to Australia!!! I think we should all get in their cases and go, too.
Susan, I'm glad you're doing some better. Pat has really been taking care of you.
Jeanne, I forgot you'd be busy for Father's Day. Of course!

Sis, how are you doing?

Dori, what are your summer plans?
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:31 PM   #63  

Tina, it's a thought to get into those cases! They had asked me to go last summer, but at that time I had no interest at all. Still not sure that I would make the trip. that's an awfully long flight, and I know how stiff I get on a 2 hour flight.

Tim ended up getting out of EMT class early (about 1:00), so he came on home. Glad he and Lauren get some time together. I don't think he works tomorrow day, so they'll have most of the day tomorrow before she leaves to head back home.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:45 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone-you all seem so busy-well I did weigh in this morning and was down 2 lbs so I was happy about that-then I met up with my ex sister-in-law(1st marriage) so we've known each other over 40 yrs. I'm not kidding I think we walked over 10 miles today-I don't think, I know we did so I'm ready for a nice hot bath right now-but it was a great way to spend the day-so I hope you all have a super weekend-
Tina, I forgot, how are you liking the laptop now?

any way take care
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:05 PM   #65  

Maureen, way to go on losing the 2 pounds! That's alot of walking! I'm sure that nice hot bath felt great. Glad you got to spend some time with her.

I spent the day with a couple of friends. After church we went for lunch to Panera Bread (yum!), went to HH Gregg, Target, laughed, talked, and had a great time.

Classes every day this week, so it should be interesting.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:20 PM   #66  
Thursday Lady

My laptop is wonderful! I'm finally getting used to not having a real mouse. It's nice to be able to sit on the sofa and compute.

Maureen, that's a great loss. I'm planning on starting again on the treadmill. Things have been a little frantic around here lately.

We are selling our house! Larry isn't able to do the upkeep now. The poor house is about to fall down around us. We'd like to get a townhouse. First thing is to sell this. Needless to say, I've been "staging" the rooms and cleaning. Now, I'm tackling the closets. After 21 years, we have a few things.

Tammy, I'm so glad Tim took some time for he and Lauren.
Susan, how's that foot?
Jeanne, I hope you could take the day off. Hopefully all your working didn't upset your asthma.
Dori, what's up?

Sis, are you able to remain OP? We'd love to hear from you!!!!!!!

Old 06-22-2009, 10:52 PM   #67  

Tina, will you be looking for a new place near where you are now? Why don't you just come to Ohio and live close to me?
Old 06-22-2009, 11:02 PM   #68  
Thursday Lady

Ohio is a little too far. Larry is still working here.
We hope to find a place (old or new) in this area.
(I'd love to live near you!)

Old 06-23-2009, 07:35 AM   #69  

I think Larry could commute from Ohio. I could drive him. I drive fast. lol

Getting ready to head to the Y for pilates and zumba. Wonder if I should take pain medicine before I go?
Old 06-23-2009, 11:47 AM   #70  
Susan

As you are taking Larry to work, swing by and I'll go with you! It will make the trip fun!!!!!!! Larry may shove us out of the car! Wonder if Pat wants to move up there too???? Him and Larry could carpool and we could just stay home and play

Tammy, let us know if you can walk after class today! Girl you are always on the go!

Tina, how exciting! I should act like we are moving and clean stuff out.

Pat keeps asking what do I want for my birthday. I don't need ANYTHING or want anything!!!! except to be thin! I told him that I want to make a donation to Meals on Wheels! that can be my birthday present. They are struggling here and are talking about cutting meals to only 1 a day for seniors and none on the weekend. That is not acceptable! Not sure what I can do accept give a donation.

I go on Thursday for my stitches out. YEA!!!! and hopeful one more week of just sitting with my foot up! It gets old!!!!!! You know me and my patience for things like that! :wink:

Jeanne, got chocolate for us????

Maureen, you are really doing a good job. I have an ex-sister in law that I've know since I was 7 or 8. She is STILL my sister in law. I love her dearly!!!! She always will be too!!! Wish she lived closer.

Dori, hope you are doing something fun!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:49 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone
Well I'm still sticking to program-I forgot how humid it is in Ottawa-I'm sitting here just sweating - I guess it's cheaper than building a sauna lol-maybe I'll sweat off a pound or two-I walked to work yesterday and today and also walked about half way home-it was just so hot that I caught a bus. Tammy the park my sister and her boys are going to is Cedar Point(Cedar something anyway)
Tina, How's the house market in your neck of the woods? I'm sure you won't have a hard time selling your place-
You know I was looking at the date a lot of us joined this site and it's 10 years ago-!!! we really should all meet up somewhere sometime.

Any way have a super day tomorrow. I told you I live in Gatineau Quebec which is just across the river from Ottawa-well tomorrow is a holiday in Quebec (Saint Jean Baptiste Day) so everyone here is celebrating-stores, businesses are closed, buses run on Sunday schedule so tomorrow I'll be walking to work for sure!!!

take care
maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:16 PM   #72  

I like the idea of having Larry and Pat carpool to Texas from Ohio. The 3 of us could take classses at the Y, sit and watch tv and eat bon-bons, and just hang out while they work.

I loved the classes especially zumba! I smiled through the whole class. The music is so upbeat and fun. Lots of the steps I knew from taking an aerobics class many years ago. I hope I'll be able to get out of bed in the morning to go to the aerobics class.

Susan, I like the idea of a donation to Meals on Wheels for your birthday. Good thought!

Maureen, maybe we can all come and join you in your sauna. When is your sister going to be at Cedar Point? Why don't you come with her and we'll do lunch! I can't believe I've been coming to 3fc for 10 years! Amazing.
Happy Saint Jean Baptiste Day!

I need to go to bed.

Last edited by Tammy; 06-23-2009 at 10:17 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:54 PM   #73  
Susan

I do think we need to meet someday. It would be so much fun!!!! I was the late comer because I just looked and came in 2001. I remember that I knew right way, this was MY KIND OF GROUP!!!!!!! I'm glad I stuck around!!!

Ya'll are all awesome and I am fortunate to be with such a group!!!!

I think I might be down another pound. It's hard to weigh with this boot on!!!

Last edited by auntie; 06-24-2009 at 12:56 PM.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #74  
Thursday Lady

I agree that we're a great group! Could I be prejudice?
Susan, didn't you come before 2001? It seems like you had to start your site over for some reason.
Whatever, we have some fun here, don't we!

Sis, you are too quiet. We'd like to hear from you.

Oh, have I mentioned that it's HOT down here in TX!!!!! The electric bill will be way too much this month. I'm keeping the house extra cool for the buyers who will be coming to look.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:55 AM   #75  
Thursday Lady

SUSAN