Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2000, 05:32 AM   #16  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Myra and Terri, thanks for letting us in on egroups. I'm not familiar with it, it'll be fun to check it out.

We're getting snow again......I'm absolutely loving it, since this is the first winter I don't have to drive into the city for work every day. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!!! Some others, however, aren't thrilled, and to be honest I can't blame them. The snow seems to hit us at rush hour, and the roads become parking lots. They're predicting right now that it's two and a half hours driving for what is normally a 30 minute trip.

Terri, I used to be the same way about taking trips with the kids, I loved it. We were blessed with two great kids, and I've always enjoyed their company.

Essie, have fun with your son. Does he like to shop? My son loves to, as does my daughter.....gee, I wonder where they get that from?

Dianne, you must love having that time off from work. It'll give you time to recuperate from the holidays. I'm looking forward to our fresh start after the New Year.....WW here we come...watch out!

Have a great evening,
~Jen
Old 12-21-2000, 06:23 AM   #17  

Jen,
Thanks!!! Enjoy the snow. I always loved it once everyone was home. It is so cozy.
I'm all packed and the Ohio presents are wrapped and it is so nice. I can actually relax a little.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I should still be here. We'll see if it works.
Hope you check out egroups.
Terri
Old 12-22-2000, 08:27 AM   #18  

Hi guys:

Terri -- just want to wish you and your family a safe trip to Ohio and a very happy holiday. Hope you pop in while you're away.

Essie, Jen, Myra and anyone else listening --I hope you get everything you wish for this holiday, but most of all peace and love!

Take care & God Bless,
Dianne
Old 12-22-2000, 10:32 AM   #19  

Thanks Dianne.
I will. You have a great Christmas with that wonderful big family!!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy yourselves! Give your families lots of hugs!!!!!
Peace on Earth!
Terri
Old 12-22-2000, 03:59 PM   #20  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

I'm so psyched. I weighed in last night and lost 3 pounds! It has to be the new program! Also I did start exercising again this week. So even though I gained a tremendous amount of weight back in the past month or so, I am back on the road back to goal and it feels great.

I wish everyone a happy holiday!

Myra
182.8/179.8/135
Old 12-22-2000, 08:16 PM   #21  

Congrats Myra!!!! You deserve that loss girl! That is great!!! {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
This program is working. I love hearing the successes. I can hardly wait!!!!
Have a wonderful Holiday!!!!
hugs,
Terri

Hi everyone! Off to Ohio in a few hrs. Wish me luck. I'll be dropping in.
BYE! and Merry Christmas!
Terri
Old 12-22-2000, 08:20 PM   #22  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Myra, good for you!!

3 pounds is definitely a motivating loss, isn't it? It'll be downhill from here on for you.

Happy holidays to you!

~Jen

Old 12-23-2000, 08:53 PM   #23  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Terri, I hope your drive up to Ohio has been safe and uneventful. The weather around the country has been very iffy. Let us know that you've arrived safely.

We're surrounded by a winter wonderland...more snow this morning!

I had a nice surprise yesterday, went down two sizes in pants. I decided to buy a new pair of jeans, and was able to buy two sizes smaller than my old ones, which I had noticed were getting baggy. I haven't gotten on the scale, and won't till I rejoin WW on Jan 2nd. This was a big morale booster!

~Jen

[This message has been edited by Jenny523 (edited 12-23-2000).]
Old 12-23-2000, 11:38 PM   #24  

Hi Jen,
CONGRATS on the pants size! LOVE IT!!!!
That is such a great surprise isn't it! Way to go. {{{{{HUGS}}}}
I made it to Ohio. It took us from noon until about 9:30p.m. It was fun. It was, thankfully, uneventful. We watched 2 movies, sang to some Christmas cds and the Beatles
new 1 c.d. The kids made fun and we were reliving. LOL
The roads were clear. Now we will leave Columbus and drive 3 hours tomorrow with my sis and BIL and go to my mom in Shadyside, Ohio. It is such a quaint little town,4000
people. We are going to do the town today. I love Columbus. I lived here for a year when we first married.
Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
TTYL.
HI Everyone!!!!
M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S!

Terri
Old 12-23-2000, 11:46 PM   #25  

Jen,
CONGRATS on your new size. That is wonderful! {{{{{HUGS}}}}} Nice Christmas present.
We made it! We left at noon and got here about 9:30. We watched a couple movies and sang to some Christmas cd's and listened to the Beatles 1 cd. The kids made fun while
we reminisced. LOL It was fun.
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Will be back on later. I love Columbus. We will drive 3 hrs. to Shadyside tomorrow. That is where we will stay through New Years.
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!

Terri
Old 12-23-2000, 11:48 PM   #26  

If that posted twice. I'm sorry!
Terri
Old 12-24-2000, 06:20 PM   #27  

Myra -- Way to go, congrats on the 3 lbs.

Jen -- you too, wow 2 sizes down, that's fantastic!

Terri - So glad to hear you've arrived safely, have a great time.

Essie - Happy Anniversary to you and Pete. How special to have a Christmas anniversary!

Tonight's our BIGGGGGGGG night with the family, I'm sure it will be crazy, but fun --love those grandchildren! I especially love the part where someone says "who wants to open presents?" What a riot - we need a hose to calm them down! But I love it!

Merry Christmas to all and your families - God Bless.

Dianne
Old 12-26-2000, 02:21 AM   #28  

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

Dianne, that's how my sister's house was last night. All the kids big & small opening their gifts. It was a madhouse but we had fun. My anniversary was nice also.

Terri, Myra, Jen, hope you are all have a great day.

I'll be back soon. I'm expecting my sister with her husband any minute.

Love,
Essie

[This message has been edited by livingfit426 (edited 12-25-2000).]
Old 12-27-2000, 07:00 PM   #29  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Hi everyone!

What a great Christmas we had. I hope all of you did also. Dianne, sounds like fun with all those kids! We had a house full too and it was the usual craziness when it came to present opening.

My grandson is spending a few days with us, and my son is on vacation this week. It'll be nice to have both of them around; we're going sledding today.

have a great day!
~Jen

Old 12-28-2000, 12:58 AM   #30  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

I just weighed in. I lost a pound, which I think is great for a few days after Xmas. So far so good with the new program.

Myra
182.8/178.8/135
Closed Thread