Old 05-24-2009, 06:09 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 253/228/145

Height: 5'7"

WELCOME Kathy! I have 4 kids all but 1 out of the house. I raise cats and I am making a big effort in my veggie garden for the first time in 3 years. I too have to loose a 100lb I try not to look at the whole picture. I have set small goals that will bring me to 100. Getting to 10% was huge. I bought a chain for my 25lb reward it looks like a washer lol with a 25 stamped in to it. I just keep seeing 4 of them. I can tell you it is much easier to carry than the 25lb I lost.
shrinking me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:33 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 252.2/226.8/140

Height: 5' 3"

Shrinking Me - Thanks for the welcome. I have set a goal to be down to 199lbs by the end of September. That is a loss of 32lbs. My short term goal is to lose 10 by June 21st when my best friend from Florida come home.

I hope I'm not setting to high a goal.
O2Bthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:16 PM   #18  
We can do this

S/C/G: 223/ticker/120

Height: 5"3.5

sorry I ve been MIA again, had a death in the family.
But for me alli worked great. (stopped with the bad news. diet went out the window too) But after a week I had lost 3 pounds and it was T.O.M
I suppose if you stick to any programme rigidly its gonna work
jenosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:13 PM   #19  
Turtle wanna be

S/C/G: 302/240/170

Height: 5.4"

Wink shrinking boobies

Last night we went to Lane Bryant. I needed a pair of shorts for the Fitness Walk we are doing on 6/6. While I was there I got to looking at their selection of undergarments. I was thinking of a sports bra. They really didn't carry what it was I thought I was looking for. But the sales lady was real encouraging, pointed out a few options and next thing I know I am in the back and she is taking my measurements.

When all things are said and done, I walked out of their with two new bras. Size 44 DD. Just this last Christmas Mom bought me some in the size of 48 DDD. So I guess loosing 53 pounds shows some were at least.

It's true what they say in those Slim Quick commercials...You know the ones with a cartoon stick drawn lady, saying how her and her husband both went on a diet and he got skinny and the only thing that happened to her was her chest shrinking.

jenosaurus- Sorry to hear of you loss

shrinking me-
O2Bthin- I too am in that boat of 100 pounds+ Let's get together and row a little harder

shrinking me-Way to go with the veggie garden, will save lots of $$ and will be pesticide free. I live in
So Cal also, Riverside County. How bout you?
msmeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:09 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 252.2/226.8/140

Height: 5' 3"

Msmeri - Congratulations on the "shrinking boobies". That means you have lost several inches. Losing pounds is great, but losing inches is better. It's always nice having smaller clothes.

Monday is my WI and I hope I'm down. I can weigh during the week and am down, but on my WI day I'm either up or don't show a loss at all. I feel like I've been in this rut long enough. My goal had been to exercise 5 days a week and so far I have been able to do that the last 2 weeks.

We all can do this as long as we keep our eyes on the goal. Have a great weekend everyone.

Kathy
O2Bthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 253/228/145

Height: 5'7"

I am in Fallbrook my water bill went up a lot so far i am paying about 10 a head for my veggies lol ...ok watering lawn too. But it is a lot of fun and things are so tasty. I finally saw a doctor who knows something about my Thyroid problem and she re-ran the blood tests. Sooo now i wait. my weight is coming off slow but moving a little. I wanted to lose 100 lb in a year but my body did not. I am sure I need to exersize more hmm that is a no brainer! Well off to pull weeds hope your all warming up and feeling well. Victoria
shrinking me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:23 PM   #22  
We can do this

S/C/G: 223/ticker/120

Height: 5"3.5

wow, nobody been around here for awhile ... miss ya all chickas
jenosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote