Thursday Weigh In Results for May!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Ladies! Well it's May! Time sure does fly, so don't waste anymore of it!!

Let's get off those couches and computer chairs and start a small garden or walk our dogs or find an exercise routine that fits our life style!

We can do this together! We weigh in on Thursdays to let each other know how we are doing and share tips.
  • on day 3 of my diet... and going strong... looking forward to my 1st way in on thursday!
  • Hi all,
    Kaylee, how was your weigh-in? You can do it!!!

Did anyone weigh today??? I went early for a blood test and didn't even think about the scales. I think I have a good excuse this week.
  • Hi! I WI and gained .50#!!!!
  • Still the same at my weigh in. Maybe someday I'll lose again. lol
  • Hey guys... sorry i'm alittle late... had a busy week... but im happy to report that i had my first weigh in on thursday and i lost 9lbs!!! WOO-HOO!
  • 9 pounds is wonderful! Way to go!!
  • Way to go Kaylee.

I weighed in this morning and I'm happy to report a 1.6# loss. That puts me at a total of 4.6# since I started back on WW's.
  • Dori
  • hey guys thanks... im feeling really great! and congrats ladybug on 4.6 thats awesome... well i lost another 2lbs this week so thats 11 lbs in 2 weeks... yay!
  • Hi,
    Kaylee, that's a fantastic loss!!!!!
    I'm hoping for some kind of loss this week.

• Dori, way to go on the loss!
    Kaylee, you had another good loss too!
    Good luck to all with their weighins this week.

I was down 2 pounds at my meeting tonight, so I moved the butterfly. Sure is taking a long time, but I guess that's ok.
  • Wow,
    Tammy that's sooooo great!!!!!

My fish refuses to swim. I'm going to assume that since I can get back to exercising, he will move next week.
  • Tina, I'm sure the fish will be swimming soon. The exercise will definitely help.
  • Great job every1... i'm so proud of all of us... happy to report a 4.4 weight loss this week... and i finally have a ticker! yay