Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2000, 09:25 AM   #31  
Life Time 2001

Welcome! Sam's Grandma! You will like it here. And Of course you are welcome to join us!
Old 11-18-2000, 09:34 AM   #32  
Net browser

Hi Everybody and a very special welcome to samsgrandma , good for you for losing the 20#. The rest will come off too.
In the words of Winston Churchill~~~~~
Never, never, never, never give up.
It worked for him , it will work for us.
Hi Phyllis from what I have heard of the new WW program it looks like it won't change that much for me either. I never did eat bags of carrots or onions. Although I
try to eat more fiber then I did in the past, I'm not over doing it either.
Schoolgirl you are always busy. How do you make Christmas Cards on a sewing machine? ?
Well Lily I still have just the same two grandchildren I started with. LOL. No toads, much to their disappoinment.
DH and I took them to see the new Rugrats movie at 5:00 this evening. Then we got home and had a quick meal of hotdogs and the kids wanted to play in the tub again. Yikes I had water everywhere. Now they are both sound asleep. The little boy has a hockey game at 7:45 AM tomorrow and we drop them off at their other set of grandparents at 10:00. The "Princess" has her baton practice at 11:30 and that is actually near the other grandparent's house so it works out well. After I tidy up tomorrow maybe I will find time to work on my Christmas tree skirt. I have tried hard to stay OP these last few days. gAnne good for you for hanging in there. Trudy my server is upgrading the e-mail so I can't receive or send any until later this evening they said.
Talk to you all tomorrow. It's nice to "see" new faces, but we still seem to have a few gals who haven't been around for awhile. Hope you gals are all fine.
Old 11-18-2000, 04:24 PM   #33  

Good morning all. Can't sleep so am here at the computer. My last week has just been so busy I haven't had time to post. I have ran in here to read the thread and have been keeping up pretty good. I see there are some new faces so to them I say welcome. Well I haven't been parting . I worked a couple of extra meetings (not my normal ones) for someone else this week . It was a good experience for me. Both groups were very talkative and I makes life so much simpler for me.

I went to the workshops last weekend The Tools for Living- very informative. And the Story Telling one was a blast.

Between workshops I got some shopping done for Christmas. And we DH and I spent some time with my Son and his Girlfriend. We had dinner with them ,they cooked. Home made pizza( to die for). Ate way too much. Weigh in was ok stayed the same but will have to watch my "P's & Q's" this week to make sure all goes well next week. You know what I mean

Weather here has been yukky snowing a little almost every day. It's snowing now too . I hate winter .

Had a chance to be home a little this week at supper time. Was able fix supper for DH twice breakfast and lunch once. He thinks He has died and gone to heaven with all the attention.

I changed the living room around yesterday to make room for the Tree. I'm not sure when I'm putting it up( waiting for tree skirt ) but aleast now there is room.

Well our Thanksgiving is next Thursday so I've been planing my meals so I can save points for the big day. Hope it's a nice day and some of us can take a walk after dinner. The meal is going to be at my Brothers(His wife is in Jamacia don't know if she knows about it yet) again this year. I'm making the mashed potatoes and sweetpotatoes. My two favorite foods. Plus some pies. Has any one seen the new WW Magazine?? There are some cookie recipes in there that I'm dying to try. Going to buy some egg whites today for the pastel coconut meringue cookies. Well I guess it's time to go back to bed. You guys have a great week end .

Sorry I rambled on so much.

Karen
Old 11-18-2000, 11:51 PM   #34  
Net browser

Hi Everybody: I'm starting a new thread. Please see #80.
Closed Thread